Chapter 15 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special thanks to bangtan_genius for the latest vote^^

Hope you enjoy today's chapter ~

 

 

Kim Taehyung yells louder,  screeching, and begin to fight him in earnest. His balled up fists are caught and trapped above his head. His shirt had been ripped into half and his pants is being pulled down to his knees. His lips is being assaulted so roughly that he could taste blood on his lips. 

" Please Namjoon ... " he cries with his glistened eyes," let me go... Please..  "

The ravisher ignores him completely and continues his attack downwards,  leaving deep bite marks all over his body. Taehyung shriek in pain,  trying all his might to push Namjoon away,  but it was like pushing a wall. There is no moving him,  unless he allowed it. At last,  he pluck up his courage and give a hard kick on his groin. 

Namjoon move away, whining in pain.  He forced down a hard punch on his stomach before clutching his cheeks tightly, forcing him to meet him in the eye.

" You like it rough don't you?? " he growls, whacking his palm  across his face. 

Holding his bruised cheek with his hand, he shakes his head timidly."  I am sorry " he sobs"  really..  I don't mean it "

Namjoon pull down his pants,  revealing his half harden member and force it in his mouth . Taehyung have no choice but to obey because every single time he shows any sign resistance, earn him a hard punch on his body.  He bit his lips with tears in his eye as Namjoon aggressively marking all over his body.  He feels a sharp piercing pain,  he couldn't identify if it was the wounds on his body or it is the fear in his heart that his body is going to be stained by Namjoon.  

Will he still be accepted?? 

Even if he's been touched and used by another person?? 

Pushing his legs apart is just a simple job,  strangely Taehyung isn't responding anymore. It seems that he had given up resisting.  

"  why the long face??  I promise you,  you're feel really good later " 

Taehyung stare blankly at Namjoon. He didn't reply. Eyes closed tightly and fingers nails digging on the mattress under him. He hates it here. He just want to go back home.  His body starts to tremble when a foreign object is teasing his entrance. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon paused suddenly, and prick his ears. Did he just hear the sound of a siren?? 

" Kim Namjoon!!  Surrender now or we will shoot you out of there.  Come out now immediate with your hands behind your head or face the consequences of your actions!!  "

Cursing under his breath,  he watches one of his men walking up to window. 

"  What are we going to do?? " he reports after taking a sneak peak  "  the police are everywhere "

" How did they even find us here?? " Namjoon questions them in an interrogating voice."  I smell a rat in here. "

"  He's the one!! " the door is kicked open and Hoseok is being drag out in front of him."  this person have been texting behind our back.

"  Since you start,  why not end it too?? " he sayswith a smug look on his face.  Drawing out his loaded gun,  he signal his men to keep an eye on Taehyung and make his way towards the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Min Yoongi holds the phone tightly in his hand. A sudden message was sent to them,  indicating their location. It was a piece of reserved land,  for the development of a certain company.  But some unforseen circumstances had occurs, delaying the project for years. The messy overgrown grasses around them indicates they have been avoiding any form of human contacts and the old abandoned broken cabin stays invisible until now. Empty bottles and crushed empty cigarettes boxes scattered around the porch of the house. He knows this the right place.

 " I don't know if I am able to handle this."

He could feel disappointment from person besides him. The culprit is childhood buddy for him and a lovely boyfriend to the other. He places a comforting hand on his back. 

"  Be strong okay.  We are going to go through this together "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon braved himself to the opening, of course he wouldn't risk being out alone. What he have in his hands is his trump card.  

The son of the billionaire,  Jung Hoseok. 

" Release your hostage or else we will shoot."  a commanding voice booms over the speaker. 

Namjoon smiles,  he was right. Always right. Hoseok is certainly one of the best pawns he ever had and what he is about to confess is would greatly astonish them, maybe even leaving them speechless and defenseless. 

​​​​​​" What I did may be wrong,  but I am just a minor.  Jung Hoseok is the real mastermind behind everything.  I am just purely following all his instructions "

The whole audience is silent, the corners of his lips curved up with anticipation.  He love the mixed up emotions appearing on their faces. 

​​​​​​"  I repeat,  release your hostage.  We are coming for you only Kim Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter