Chapter 25 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Up on the hill he stands, with his hands spread out. His eyes closed, feeling the breeze hitting his face gently. The sweet smell of the flowers blooming around him and the melodious chirping of the birds around him. Inhales deeply and slowly letting it out. The air fresh and sweet. Everything here is picturesque. A picture that with no natural deaths, no withered plants , no bad weathers and ...

No one except them.

Once in a blue moon, he remembers the place he used to stay. The house that located just beside the beach with sounds of the waves hitting the shore every night was his lullaby.The warm light from the sunrise would be his wakeup call and he would step out of his room, finding his mother already fully waken preparing breakfast on the table. He had the best parents in the world. They were well-respected and well-liked by many.His father , as a fisherman, was wise and unselfish.He was smart enough to analyse the location of the best area to fish in the sea and didn't mind sharing the information to the other fishermen. His Mum was his Dad's soulmate and capable assistant. A first class chef , that could whip up a table full of food within an hour. A careful advisor who weighs the pros and cons for every decision he mades. A loving mother to her child and a loyal wife to her husband.

He thought life is already at its best, before he met his two best friends.

Jeon Jungkook has always been the life of the party. He has a fearless soul and is always adventureous. Together with him, they always want to try new things , exploring new places. But unlike them, Park Jimin , his same aged friend, is always not on the same page. Jimin is always the careful one. Warning him not to do this and not to do that. He understands that Jimin feels that taking care of them is his responsibility, but sometimes he feels that he is a little too uptight. However, from the bottom of his heart, he thanks him for being the sensible one. Because of Jungkook recklessness, and if it's without Jimin constant nagging at them, they might end up getting hurt most of the time.

They laugh together.

Some of the days, they cried.

Some of the days, they fight and quarrel for stupid reasons.

 

And on some days, they would sit down and do nothing together.

 

He treasure this friendship dearly. They were his strength, his motivation and courage. He hated himself when he didn't hear their advice not to go to the wall, But even if he can go back to the past now, he would still make the same decision. His heart tells him, he's fated to be there. 

 

 

 

The world he is living now.

It's even better.

It's perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

 

... But he misses them..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Min Yoongi ?? MIN YOONGI ??!! The ING MIN ??!! "

The duo shivers with fear, shifting their weight on their foot uncomfortably. This is the first time they seen this nice quiet motherly figure loses her temper. They know she is trying to keep it steady but her reaction is making them feel like as if they were unwanted visitors invading her sanctuary. Her fists clenched tightly at her side for a monent before collapsing on the floor like an inflated balloon.

"  Why ... why ?? "  She cries. " Why did it have to be my Kim Taehyung ?? My poor child.. " 

Guilt build up sneakily on the eldest again. " Mrs Kim. It's my fault not taking care of Taetae .."

" Jimin..dear Jimin.. " She sobs " Why...I should have know it's related to the Min when everything is going out of hand..I'm such a bad mother...The Kim and the Min are not supposed to be together..." 

" Hyung.. " The maknae, whispers beside him. "  I don't understand a single thing here.." 

JImin shrugs and replies in a meek little voice " Neither do I " 

" Erm Mrs Kim ?? " Jungkook braced himself, curiousity is overcoming his fear. " What do you mean by the Kim and the Min are not supposed to be together ?? "

The mother stare at him with a blank face.The features on her face tighten before she breaking down into a even louder cry

" Honey ??!! Are you okay ?? " 

A loud booming voice sounded outside their door. 

" Great !! Taehyung's dad is back and we just make his wife cry " Jungkook remark sarcastically.

"  Hey it's your fault okay. " JImin protests " She was finally quieting down before you start.." 

" That was just a question alright ?? Don't you want to know the answer too ?? " 

" Yeah I want to... But this isn't the best time to ask ..." Jimin surrenders as the door creaks open.

" We're sorry Mr Kim !! " 

 

 

The two boys wait patiently outside the house. The weather was cold and snowy as usual but the coldness couldn't defeat their determination to know the answers. They paced around the door porch, rubbing their hands for warmth.  The crying from the house eventually quiet down and after a few minutes, the tall athletic man opens the door.

" Mr Kim.. Is she okay ?? " Jimin questions carefully. Any wrong word is not going to do them any good.

" Yeah.. she's better now.." He replies with a sigh. " Like to come in ?? "

Jimin turns to the maknae , who is staring at him with widen eyes. " Yes please."

The duo followed closely , marching softly in one single line.The eyes of the woman in the house shifted to the side and became shiny with unshed tears, as soon as they take a seat.She blinks and let a tear flows down to her cheek. " I'm sorry.. I like to go back to the room." She bit her lips tightly to prevent herself from making any unwanted sounds.

" Go and have a rest. I'll talk to the boys."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh ?? "

" Taetae, what's wrong ?? "

" Hmm.. I thought i heard something ..."  Taehyung mumbles , looking aroud his surroundings.

" Like ?? "

" .. my name.. someone is crying for ..."

" Don't be silly "

" Yoongi. " He pouts "I am not being silly... I really heard..."

The younger blushes immediately as soon as his protest was interrupt by a kiss on his forehead. The other hold his chin gently forcing him to look at him straight into his eyes. "   This world belongs to both of us. Only us."

Taehyung beams and give a tiny nod. "Yes , only us."

'  My poor boy .. '

That's the voice again.

It sounded like someone familiar.

His brow creased, cracking his brain , trying to identify the owner of the voice.

" Are you okay ?? "

" yeah.. I guess so " Taehyung responded.

" But...you seems to be distracted." Yoongi his hair gently. " Do you really heard someone calling you ?? We can figure it you know." 

" Nah.. I think probably i heard it wrongly .." He grin, intertwined his fingers over the warm stretched hand. He hold it tightly, afraid once he let go, everything would be gone forever. 

He can't help to feel that the mysterious voice he heard was somehow important.

" But you heard it, don't you??" 

" Yeah..." he admits, "  But I can't seems to recall who that was.."

" Do you want to find out ?? "

That was a bold question and he knows any answer now would lead to serious consequences. He couldn't count how many days has he been here and he had no idea why is it in here too. Everytime he tries to pop the question causually, Yoongi seems to get agitated. He need to think of a way to make his motives look less sinister and suspicious.

" You need to wake up" the other blurt out suddenly without hesitation. 

" Huh ?? What you mean ?? "

" If you are thinking to leave here...You need to wake up "

The sudden kindness in his voice was so painful that it creates an ache in his heart.

" Yoongi..." in a pleading singsong voice of a child, "  i have never thought of leaving here.. leaving you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter