Chapter 3 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys ,

The Vmin story , which i promise , is up. However  the first chapter will only be uploaded after a week or two.

If you are interested, you may check it out  " The Greatest Marriage Scam "

 

And this chapter will be a a little more on Hoseok and Yoongi .

That's all, so let's enjoy this chapter ~

 

 

Jung Hoseok wakes up , slightly earlier than expected. He take his time admiring the view of his fiance's back. He smiles , cuddle a little closer , planting kisses all over his back. His partner stirs a little, mumbling words that he couldn't understand, but soon replaced with his soft snoring again.Feeling a little adventurous, his hand ventures down, slipping inside him.

" Hmm.. Hoseok.. what are you doing ?? " whispering barely audible words, with his eyes half closed.

" It's been a long time since we.." nibbling the nape of his neck.

" Next time okay.. I'm tired "  he give a loud yawn as he snuggle into his blanket.

" I will do all the work, you just have to relax " Tossing the blanket aside.

Hoseok is sick of being rejected again.His fiance did not change the way he is with him but when it comes to bedroom issues, he always get rejected.  He hasn't been touched for months, he can't help to feel the distance between them is getting further and further away. He skillfully preparing both of them to be ready.

" Hoseok, i said next time " His partner speaks again. This time in a louder and more demanding voice.

Hoseok pretend not to hear anything, and goes on top of him. Despite the protests from his fiance, he push himself in. He move slowly at first, giving himself time to adjust, then he start rocking his body. He feel his partner tensing up, releasing unwanted lewd sounds. He carries on at a even faster speed, welcoming his seeds to be released inside him. His partner gets up , push him down the bed roughly and pull it out. He didn't say a word and goes straight to the bathroom.

Hoseok hears the shower running for a while , and then it stops.

" Do you not love me anymore ??" He asks once his partner is back on bed.

" Don't be silly. Of course i do " answering without looking in his eyes.

" Then why ?? "

" I am just tired. It has been a busy month. I'll try my best to make it up to you after all these is over alright " his fiance assures him with a kiss on his cheek.

Hoseok nods and double lock the door of the bathroom. His eyes glistened, tears might fall anytime soon.

 

Too many questions in his mind.

 

Questions about his fiance.

Questions about their love.

Questions about their marriage. 

 

He lay his eyes on the ring on his finger. Despite he knows something has change in his partner, the ring is still a  proof of his commitment, his loyalty.

He smiles at his reflection in the mirror.

Nothing has change.

Min Yoongi will only love you

He only love you and no one else.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter