Chapter 18 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone.. I know updates are taking almost forever and I am really thankful for all your patience. 

Without any further ado, let's get on with this chapter..

Enjoy ~

 

 

 

He struggles with his injuired body, limping slowly to the bathroom. The rumors about him spread like wildfire. His so called loyal subjects are turning their back, gaining up against him. Desperately he need his daily dose of nicotine, which he had cleverly hidden them under the false ceiling. Nobody would ever find out except for.. 

" you man.. That was my last stick." he groans as soon as he opens the door. He could have know this would happen. This particular hiding spot was one of their favorites. 

Jackson Wang gives an amused snort as he huff the last puff before flushing it into the toilet bowl. He rinses his hands in the sink and comb his hair with his wet fingers. Admiring his handsome  for a moment before giving a smirk to the other in the reflection. 

" Hey there Mr Kim Namjoon.. " He turns and clasp his chin without warning, forcefully tilting his face, revealing his mottled face in full view. " Wow nice makeup" he chuckles. 

" Shut up  .." brushing his hand off angrily. 

Jackson shoves both his hands deep inside his pockets as he lean against the wall beside the empty cubicle. The shared bathroom consists of four cubicles, none of them were occupied at the moment. It's better that way, this is one of the rare times they are able to talk freely. 

" Hoseok told me you're still harassing him almost every single day..  

" yeah.. So?? "  Namjoon rolls his eyes deliberately, " That's not your problem right.." 

" It's my problem when Hoseok orders me to return you the favor.. You should know his parents are still paying me.. "

" Aren't you on my side ??" 

" hmm.. Let me think.. " he pretend to put on his thinking cap and his chin. 

Namjoon ignore his sarcasticism and look at his body after placing his shirt on top of the marble sink. It might be the only untouched furniture in the bathroom. The doors and walls have been heavily vandalized with writings and drawings that make people cringe in discomfort. He spins around slowly, counting his bruises in silence. " Which side are you actually on??" 

" on the side that pays me" he shrugs, poking the bruises on the body teasingly. 

 " I thought we were friends??" he complains. 

Jackson stifled a giggle " yeah we are.. But this is two different matters." 

" Fine.."  he grumbles. His head suddenly feel fuzzy, his body suay a little while he holds the counter for support. The other reach out to him, but was rejected. 

"Stop it.." Jackson blurt out, and  holds him firmly by his shoulder and give him a level stare. " it's just me and you here.. You can relax.." 

Jackson continues before he could said a word, " I know you're upset about everything.. But what you are doing now is not going to help at all.. That Jung Hoseok already show you what he can do and if you still want to keep testing his patience.. You do know what I take my work seriously right.." 

Namjoon remain silence. He knows his friend wasn't joking. He grimaced at the unfamiliar figure in his reflection,screwing his eyes and turning away. 

" Jackson.. I.. " his past memories were triggering, his emotions are overwhelming inside him . He left his family and friends, his home at a young age. There were many names that people called this world, but his village labels it as a monster den,because once you enters, you either get devoured or became one. His family couldn't understand why he wanted to get a real life here. They didn't know how would it be better if they stay here. There will always be warm clothes, delicious food on the table, electricity every single second. The education, the technology, the entertainment here is far more better than what they have here.  He came here alone, empty handed, working his best from scratch. But everything that he had worked for, just gone down the drain at that instant. " I just.. I just want to stay here..I want a better life.. It's just a simple request.. Is it so hard to understand??" 

" I understand.."  

The sudden kindness in his voice was painful. Jackson was the first true friend he made once he steps in here. He knows coming into this world is going to be harsh, but he never expect it would be so much worst. There's a few times when he needed help, Jackson was always there for him. 

" Hoseok is the only one who could turn the situation around and making his life miserable is not going to make it work" 

" I know.. I know.." 

" Namjoon you're smart and I am pretty sure you know what to do.." he look at him with eyes that radiate brightly with friendliness. 

" Yeah..I know someone who love me deeply would think of something.. "he smiles to him confidently " I'm pretty sure things would be better in no time.. "

"Ahh.. Your ex you mean??  Jackson mouthed an O with his lips " the one that dumps you..  What's his name again?? "

" Seokjin.. Kim Seokjin.. And stop saying that he dumps me all the time. . " he laughs lightly, flicking his forehead. . He is glad at the change at the change of topic temporarily soften the hard feeling he had. 

" hmm.. Seokjin.??" he scratches the back of his head, this particular name sound familiar. He must have heard it somewhere before. " Your ex is Hoseok's housekeeper??!! He's that tall guy with a pretty baby face, broad shoulders with skinny legs??" 

" How do you know?? " Namjoon turns with a surprised look on his face. "Have you guys met before??" 

" He visits Hoseok almost every..i mean frequently.." 

" So?? That's his job man.. He had been serving the Jungs since he was a little boy.." 

" somehow I got a feeling that he's not purely visiting him for his job." he sighs.

Namjoon find it out of ordinary. The sigh he heard was half filled with sadness and sympathy." what you mean?? "

" I.. I think you should probably make things better with Hoseok or.. " Jackson shrugs as he walks to the exit.

" Kim Namjoon!! You got visitors!!" 

The sudden interruption startles both of them. Jackson stop talking instantly and pretends to be leaving the place. Namjoon didn't flinch or otherwise react. This must be a mistake, nobody visits him anyway. 

" Prisoner 25993!! Are you deaf or what??!! "

" Is it really me??"  still disbelieving what he had just heard. Could it be his princess finally deciding to see him?? He might be still angry with him but it would be still better than nothing. 

" Are you coming or not??!!" the officer in blue snaps. " I don't have all the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter