Chapter 21 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson Wang stares blankly at the tray of food, left untouched ever since he brought them. He shakes his head with annoyance as he look up at his friend, buried in a pile of messy papers and half opened files. 

" You got to eat something ..." He sighs. " The Kim Namjoon i know is strong, but he's not God.."

" I'll eat when i am hungry.." 

The same reply . 

The same typical reply ever since that the meetup with Min Yoongi

Namjoon never tell him the details , but he know exactly what happened. He didn't came in here alone with no comrade. It would be a suicidal thing to do. Being safe in prison doesn't depend on how strong your survivial skills are, it depends on your connections and what are you capable of. Yoongi's conditions are scheming and unreliable as he had no longer a place in the Jung like before. Perhaps this is all part of a scam. He tried voicing his thoughts to Namjoon, but everything he said had all fallen into deaf ears.

" Namjoon.." leaning at the doorway, with his arms folded across his chest.

" Hmm ?? " 

Namjoon pop his head out from his pile of mess, looking at him with his dark circles under his eyes and ruffled hair. He didn't look his best now, but Jackson think he is still simply gorgeous.Clearing his throat on purpose,after realising he had stare at him for a few awkward minutes. " I need to do something..so see you later .."

Usually his friend would always meddle on the things he do, but this time the only reply he get is silence and ignorance. Honestly, this would be his preferred way of explaining the situation now. Namjoon will never agrees with his decision, perhaps hate him for it.But he know this would be the best for everyone's future.He strolls along the corridor causally, hands in his pocket whistling a merry tune. Each room consists of five individual cells with a shared common bathroom. Outside every room , stands two bulky men dressed in blue. He recalls the first time when he was here, the disturbing noises from the rooms almost paralysed him. Due to security reasons,the inmates were not allowed to leave the room without permission and the guards wouldn't care or hold any responsibility if anything that happened inside. Sometimes you're lucky and your roomies are civilised people. But sometimes , you are not.

Jackson is glad that he had gone through that phase and,as long as he stays out of trouble, he is one of few who could do almost everything freely here. He stops at the fourth room and walk in without hesitation, after giving a little nod to the guards. 

" Jin Young..Just the person I want to see today .." he grins, with opens arms.

".. . Jackson?? .. You don't trust me don't you.."  Hands on his hips, the clean-cut boyish man looking back at him.

" Come on.. of course i trust you.. " He pouts, following him back to his cell. He takes a seat besides him on his bed and chuckles " Can't i visit an old friend of mine ?? "

" I know you, Jackson.." Jin Young sighs. " When did I fail you ?? ". 

Park Jin Young had been his acquaintance for some time now. Because of his innocent and boyish look, not many knew he was that guy who rules over the illegal drug trade. He is one of the guys that Jackson like to work with. He is known for his loyalty and ruthlessness. He takes good care of his men and people who work with him, but if you ever try to do anything to betray him, you're find your loved ones disappearing from the world one by one. Similar like Jackson, prison is their second home, and because of his connections ,he was always pardon and freed.

" I know you always get things done..but why is it taking so long ?? Who did you send this time ?? " 

" You know Mark right..You can trust him . " Jin Young glance around to check the surrounding before speaking again in a softer voice. " You know that person you wanted is protected by the Jung right.." 

" So ?? " 

Bursting out in laughter " Yeah it won't stop us..but it takes a little time.."

Jackson shrugs " Well I am alright with a little more time...just make sure he doesn't exists anymore once Namjoon is out.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subconsiously his car stop at the exact spot again. It had been a routine every single night, hoping one day he could catch a glimpse of the person he wish to see.

So far... he had been one unlucky guy.

Winding down the window as his free hand searches for his recent favourite item of distraction, among the mess on the passenger seat. It had been left empty for a while now and he trusted nobody to be seated there. Especially when the last person who sat there was... 

Him.

Allowing his head to rest comfortably, he lit up the stick between his fingers. He inhales deeply,letting the misty air form memories right in front of his eyes. 

That was the spot where they had their first kiss.

Ahh..and that was the weird looking rock where they had their first argument.

But most of the memories happened at the largest tree right in the center. It was the tree that hold craving of their promised love.It had large branches that provided a great amount of shade. He smiles to himself blissfully, recalling how his lover would lie on his lap, holding out things that he brought for him near the sun. That is a really beautiful tree..

So magical that it seems to be emiting cloud of smoke now..

" Smoke ??!! "

He shakes his head frantically to bring him back to reality. Immediately, he dashes out from his car and heave a sigh of relief once he realise the cause of the fog,

" Ha...huh..... It's you .."he pants. "Seokjin.. it's ..ha..you... "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung is strong.

Kim Taehyung is tough.

But no matter how much he tries to be, there are still certain times that he felt vulunerable and broken. To prevent anybody from getting even more worried about him, he hid his weakness inside heart and put on a smile. When things get unbearable, he would go his secret spot where nobody knows to shed his precious tears.

The spot where he could see that tree.

Even though, now he doesn't climb over the wall and sit directly under the shade of the big tree, he is satisfied of seeing a little shade of green on his side. Crushed papers like tumbleweeds and paper aeroplanes gathers especially at his particular area.He knows clearly who they were from, but he never once open them. It might hurt him, or make things even worst. Selfishly, he wish it would never stop.This is the only way he knows that the sender is always there.

That last call of the returns had shocked him terribly. He wants very much to be alone and the coming here is the best way to escape reality for a while. However, today feel a little different. Taehyung rubs his nose and sniff the air. Something smells funny and it seems like it is coming from the tree. 

 

" Sorry Yoongi..I am quite a heavy smoker today.. "

" Heavy?? I thought the tree was on fire ..."

 

Taehyung gasps. Hearing that voice excites him that it lit up a tiny firework inside his heart. He wants to see how that pair of eyes sparkles when he smiles at him. He wants to be in that pair of arms and, to be whispered nothing but his love to him.

He misses him terribly.

Staring intensively at the ladder, his mind debate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter