Chapter 26 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smallest room in his house is the study. Perhaps , staying in the cramped prison for too long, this room looks ridiculously spacious for him. Scanning the bookshelves across the room with books arranged neatly according to the titles, he let out a little sigh, recalling how he would choose a book and beg his parents to read it for him. Those were the days that he could really feel his parents love him. Gently he let his fingers graze along the table before him, pure ebony material, designed by the one of the world famous designer with jade stones around its border. It is a true beauty and definitely an eye catcher. His fingers paused for a monent, startled as the door clicks open. He turns and smiles awkwardly at the man who walks in. It is not a stranger but what is he going to tell him, is not going to make him happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Seokjin stays rooted on the ground,staring at the cigarette between his fingers.That particular conversation had been haunting him, it caught him at his least expected.

' Have you ever stand in his shoes before ?? '

It annoys him. A question that he had never prepare answers for. He feels that , maybe he is in the wrong or giving others an impression that there isn't a single bit of sympathy left in him.

 

Is this what you called Guilt ??

Or in the bottom of his heart, he still cares ?? 

 

He blows the smoke carefully, watching it lingers in the air, covering a small part of the building opposite him.

The Min Law Firm

He was confused and the questioner allows him to have the benefit of doubt. 

'I'll be waiting for you .."

Desperately, he needed a advice. A good one. Without knowing, his feets brought him to where a sound advice could be found. Advice, none other than his friend, Min Yoongi. Their bonds have increase rapidly,especially from the all the incidents they had been through. The last time acquaintance had become friends, partners or even buddies now. He phoned, but it was a pity that he was not alone. Usually, he welcomes company but this company is definitely not the one he would like to see right now.

 

Flashback

" Good day and thanks for meeting me, Seokjn.. Can I call you that , instead of Mr Kim ?? "

He observes him with a pair of cat-like eyes, then take his seat opposite , very carefully. He was told that this person was the mastermind of his attack and wished to have a word with him privately. Naively he knew this would be a risk ,but the authorities were not working hard enough to gather any new evidence,he agreed to meet him.

"  W..who are you ?? Is it true that you ..." He holds himself rigid,a tightness knotting in his neck and shoulder.

" Oh right...'m Jackson..Jackson Wang.. currently working as a bodyguard for Jung Hoseok in the prison.."  He replies with a smug smile on his face.

" I heard from Hoseok that his parents hires someone to make sure he is safe inside..but why didn't I see you before ?? " 

" Honestly I avoided you.. I don't like seeing people i depise.." 

Seokin tense up and avoids the piercing gaze. There is a perfect combination of intimidation and arrogance feeling coming out from him. It makes you think that whatever you are going to do, is going to threaten his anger and cause you a real living hell.He takes a deep breath and swallow with difficulty.

" I'm sorry for your accident." Jackson speaks suddenly, with two curved fingers in the air. "  I'm here to give my word that it will not happen again...I am here..."

"  Is this some kind of a joke ?? Why are you doing this ?? We don't even know each other ?? "  Too many questions in his mind and ,uncontrollably, he broadcasted them loud and clear. He regrets his action immediately,the look on the other's face seems pretty irritated.

" Son of the .." He hisses back softly. " I am here trying to be nice to you and you don't take it for granted that I will answer all your questions. Why does Kim Namjoon love you so much in the first place ?? " 

Seokjin gasps as the look of deep sorrow spread flashes past his face, but he remains calm.That name feels warm but it is starting to get foreign in his heart. "  What do you want ?? "

" Relax...firstly i know that your case had been stuck for a while now and this is why I wanted to strike a deal with you.." Jackson smirks. " The deal is ..you give Namjoon a second chance and I will turn myself in.."

"  What ?? " He coughed abruptly. "  So you are really the mastermind behind my attack ?? " 

" Yes." 

" Well..I don't really need to accept any deal.. the police will get you sooner or later..." He mumbles , feeling the recorder inside this coat. This meetup was a dangerous move, but he didn't came here unprepared.

" Why ?? Because of your little recorder ?? " Jackson teases. " I won't stop you if you want to do what you planned to..But just remember something, accidents always happens . whenever. I .want.it....of course including right now.." deliberately pausing at every single word. Hand stretched with his palm opened " This deal should be easy for you..you got nothing to lose..."

Obediently, Seokjin places the recorder on the open palm and whispers " This is...so..."

" Unfair ?? So what happened to Namjoon was fair ?? " 

" Are you his friend or something?? Why are you helping him ?? "

" Does it matters ?? You're the only one living in his heart." Jackson snaps and close his eyes briefly. "  I knew Namjoon since he was here and had always been there for him." 

" Are you..." Seokjin could taste the bitterness but he stops.This is not the right time to ask anything mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter