Chapter 17 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone !! 

I'm really glad that some of you were happy about Hoseok's transition in the previous chapter.

This chapter will be on Taehyung..i guess we are all curious about the happenings in his world too.

 

Enjoy ^^

 

 

Staring at their yearning eyes, he knows they are desperating waiting for his answer. Neither did he speak a word nor give any sort of reaction. 

" Taehyung?? Kim Taehyung?? "

The youngest trying to get his attention by waving frantically in front of him. He always remind their maknae Jeon Jungkook about the honorifics, but this time he let it slide. His action surprised them, making them dumbstruck for a few seconds before his same aged friend, Park Jimin cups the ear of the younger and whispers loudly " they said your souls will be taken away when you visit the other world.." he points to Taehyung and continues " is his soul still here??" 

" But we went into the other world too..I'm pretty sure mine is still here. . " Jungkook replies, checking his body." But Jimin hyung, even if this does happen, don't you think the effects is a little too slow?? It's been a month since he's back "

" Maybe it differs from people to people??  " Jimin scratches the back of his head and reaches out to Taehyung," Are you.. "

" I'm alright.. My soul is still safe and sound in my body.. " he replies softly. The corners of his lips curved up till it germinate into a smile." There was just too many things on my mind.. Anyway.. I have good news for you two. "

" Huh??  good news?? " Both his friends questions in sync. 

" Everything is fine now.. " he grins, showing them a victory sign. 

" Fine?? " Jungkook frowns with his two fist tight clashed on the side. He turn to Jimin who has surrenders, shaking his head before he explodes "You had been rejecting all our concern and avoiding us and then you send us a message to meet you outside the Elmer's house. We have been waiting for almost half a day and let me tell you, we didn't wait with a stable heart beat..now you are just going to pacify us with one word?? F I N E?? "

Returning a weak smile, as he ruffles the younger's hair gently " I'm sorry.. I know you guys are worried.. But the most important thing now is, everything is finally going to be okay..  "

Judging  by the look on their faces, they remain unconvinced, but he don't blame them at all.

" It's really fine now.   " he assures. 

" Really?? You're not joking with us right?? " Jungkook exclaims with delight, his eyes shone with hope and relief. 

He give a tiny smile and mouthed yes. 

" But how?? How did you manage ??  " Jimin questions with doubt in his eyes " Our dear Elder is famous for his explosive temper.  "

" Well..he sure does..  " He shudders a little before speaking again. "  you would never know how short the fuse is and how quick you would ignite it. Anyway he is actually someone that barks but doesn't bite . Even though he reprimand me in front of everyone, he actually seek help from Choi Min.. "

" Huh ?? Why her ?? " Jungkook pouts, with one of brow raised. He fold his arms across his chest, pretending to be angry" so she can help but we can't?? "

" That's not what you think.. " he laughs lightly. 

" Something is wrong.." Jimin interrupts " Taehyung how exactly is she going to help you?? Are you doing anything stupid or dangerous??" 

" No.. Not at all.. " Unconsciously, he grab Jimin and the back of his hand tenderly. He could hear a little guilt in his voice and he hope this action would make him feel better. Because of his stupid impulse, his two closest friends were forced to make up stories to everyone they know and lie to their own parents. That night when he finally returns home, was the night that the truth can no longer be hidden. The obvious wounds on his body is telling everyone one simple thing.

He is no longer pure.

Lying to them and visiting to the restricted areas is a terrible sin. Coming back with a stained body is simply unforgivable. In his village , you are committed to honor your chaste until the day you are married. If you have been stained by any chance, you are ought to married that person within the next six months. You do not have to an alternative choice, because no one would ever accept you. 

Unfortunately, he would rather end his life if he must spend the rest of his life with that person. 

Yeah.

He likes that idea. 

He don't mind it all. 

He really don't. 

 

 But he can't. 

 

"Anyway this is actually good news.. Well in fact,  it's becoming a happy occasion as well.. " Taehyung speaks again, this time with a smile, a forced one. He had weaken the bonds in his family and his heart aches, seeing red puffy eyes of his mum who cried almost every night and the exhaustion from his Dad who ran from places to places to seek for help . This is his only chance to make things right again. 

Even if it is to betray his own heart. 

 

" Stop it "

" Stop what?? " he stifled a giggle. 

" Kookie ask you to stop smiling. "

" Didn't I say there is going to be an happy occasion?? "he beams, trying to smile as real as he could" you smile when you're happy right?? "

" Yeah we do.. But we don't do it when we are not feeling that way " Jimin barks and poke his chest gently" is your heart smiling too?? "

Taehyung stumbles a few step backwards, a little astonish with what he had just heard. Of course, nothing is kept hidden between them, they know each other better than themselves. 

" Stop adding honey to your words. We want the truth.. What exactly is going to happen ??" Jimin's voice is stern, and he means business. 

" I.. I'm.. Oh dear.. Ha.. Haha.. " Taehyung cracks up at his sudden cracking voice. He pauses again, inhales deeply, " I'm getting.. "

He turns away from them before he would finish his sentence. Covering his face tightly, praying the unshed tears in his eyes is not going to betray him.

This is suppose to be an happy occasion, but why doesn't he feel happy at all?? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The previous day

 

The sun suspends itself just above the western horizon like a giant orange disk.This has always been his favourite part of the day, he pulls the neck of his shirt, but now it feels suffocating. He keep his eyes lowered , mumbling " I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry."

"Hey don't be.." the gentle voice of his mum smooth him as she hold him firmly by his shoulder. "Whatever the punishment is, we will do this as a family ". She turns to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter