Chapter 2 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So happy that i have one more vote for this story !!

Special thanks to Infireskay

Without further ado, let's get on with this chapter ~

Enjoy ^^

 

 

" One question Mr Min Yoongi " His friend looking amused with a coffee mug in his hand " Did you happen to strike lottery recently ??"

" Eh ?? What you mean ?? " Leaning against the counter top, sipping his coffee.

The pantry is simple and cosy except for the ridiculous gold plated chandelier handing right in the middle. It was a gift. A gift from Jung Hoseok's family for a final touch to perfect the place. But to him, it's just a show off in silence.

" Well i can't find another reason why you were smiling non-stop these few days " 

" Really ?? " He examine his face carefully.

" I don't mean here " his friend shaking his head. " I mean here ", poking his chest ," Your heart has been smiling non-stop . So tell me what exactly happen ?? " Leaning in closer " You aren't that happy when you pop the rich boy's cherry " he whispers in a dangerously low tone.

" Shut up Namjoon "  

" I know you're thinking about someone. " He whispers in his ears " And i know it's not your fiance "

Kim Namjoon has know him for years, his partner at work, his best friend or simply they grew up together . Their bond is so strong that sometimes words is not needed between them, it's always black and white, they never get it wrong. The image of the boy smiling and introducing to him, keeps replaying in his mind like a broken record, which strangely he didn't mind at all. He remembers his name clearly. Kim Taehyung.

" I bet you're meeting me for dinner tonight " immediately sensing his disappointment behind all the teasing.

His friend pouts " hey don't even try to change the topic " 

" Why isn't Jin meeting you again ?? " totally ignoring him.

" Apparently, the Jung Family is expecting an important guest in their house tonight. Princess.. sorry i mean Jin says it their relative from New York " 

Yoongi understand immediately, it's no doubt that that the date had to be cancelled. Kim Seokjin is the housekeeper and head chef in Hoseok's mansion. He is very well paid, even more than lawyers like him and Namjoon. Both of them met when Seokjin was asked to deliver some documents to him, but he accidentally, or purposely which he would never know ,  went to the wrong office. His childhood friend has a habiit of sleeping over in his office when he work late and sometimes too. He never ask what exactly happen that day, but he is really glad they end up together. Namjoon is always clumsy and more on a rowdy personality . Seokjin perfects him by being a more gentle and cautious person. In his eyes, they are a perfect match in heaven.

" You know, in this world, we can be further divided into two groups " Namjoon his chin " The one controlling the money and the one being controlled by money"  He laughs and point to both of them " Unfortunately, we don't belong to the first group"

Yoongi agrees without any hesitation. It's true , wealth is everything in his world. Not only you can purchase almost everything, even unmaterialistic things like Love, Trust or Respect can be easily earn when you have the cash in your hands. He try to imagine a life, a life when he is penniless.

Nah.. It's even hard to imagine.

" So back to the question " Namjoon locking his neck playfully " What is making you so happy ?? "

" Shh.. Secret .."  Yoongi walks away coolly.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung prop his head at the window sill. Beautiful coloured leaves dancing on the tree branches when the wind blows. Most of them are already hangin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter