Chapter 12 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone ~~

I guess the previous chapter kinda surprise everyone..hahaha..

Well ... 

Enjoy this chapter ^^

 

Min Yoogi sighs as he toss his phone over at the passenger seat.Just because of one stupid miss call, Jung Hoseok is not picking up any of his call. He gives up after trying to call back for the fifth time. Usually, he will never bother to call back, but this time he did. He can't afford to make any mistakes, because every single mistake may cause him to lose someone he love dearly.Resting his chin gently on the wheels, the dark blue curtains on his window cocoon the insides of his car in silence. He smiles blissfully at the wall in front of him, enjoying the peace and quiet.

' Hmm.. will i be lucky today ?? '

He step out of his car, looking around to see if there is anyone besides him.

' A little peek won't hurt '

Unconssciously, he starts to go nearer.

'  Hoseok wouldn't know right '

He couldn't contain his excitement, there is shuffling of footsteps on the other side. He put his ears against the wall.

' Is he there ?? '

 

" Park Jimin , what are we going to do ??  We can't hide this forever "

This is not the voice he wants to hear, but he could sense the owner of this new voice is panicking.

" Jeon Jungkook, you have to call me hyung ."

" Oh my god, in this situation we are in now, you're still thinking about honorifics ?? " 

For some reason, he couldn't fathom, they seems to worried about something. 

 

' Are they the other outcasts living on the other side ?? '

 

" Macy , have you seen anything ?? "

There is a loud neigh , follows by the repeated knocking against the wall. Yoongi is so surprise that he nearly fall on his back.

" Hyung, are you stupid ?? How on earth a horse could understand you ?? "

" But there must be a reason, why his favourite horse is refusing to leave this spot "

Yoongi hears more sounds of neighing and more sounds of banging.

" Jungkook, do you think she's trying to tell us something ?? "

" When did you became a horse whisperer ?? "

" Macy, give a nod if you understand what i said "

" Oh my gosh.. Park Jimin... she nods.. "

Yoongi suddenly tensed up. Something doesn't feel right.

" Macy, did you see what happen ?? "

Yoongi waits. It is a pure torture.

" Three days ago, did Taetae ..." 

Yoongi gulps at the voice thinning with fear.Are they asking about the same person he has been thinking.

" goes over the wall ??"

 

" WHAT ??!! "

 

Yoongi covers his mouth quickly with eyes as wide as saucers. Without hesistation, he ,too, has exclaimed in shock. He remain silence, he didn't know what or how should he react. But he is pretty sure, he is heard by the outcasts on the other side.

 

" Erm.. is .. someone there ?? "

He heave a sign of relief, as he is not the first person to break this awkward atmosphere.

" Jimin. we mustn't talk to anyone on the oth.. "

" Are you all talking about Taehyung ?? What happen to him ?? What you mean three days ago ..?? "  Yoongi just blurt every question in his mind, interupting them.

There comes the long awkward silence again. Yoongi waits. Patiently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter