Chapter 14 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is everyone curious about Namjoon ?? 

Or am i the only one getting excited here : /

Anyway ...

Special thanks to Nevertrue and banexx for the latest votes.

And i hope everyone would enjoy this chapter ..

 

 

" Princess !! "

" I can explain everything !! "

" Princess !! Please hear me out !! "

 

Kim Seokjin shudders again at the thought. The desperate cries of his boyfriend keep repeating in his head like a broken record. 

Not his boyfriend.

Not anymore.

 

" We demand a proper explanation "

He hears the other speak as he feels a comforting pat on his back.He turns and look at Min Yoongi , who had enourages him to seek the truth about this mystery. Inhaling deeply, as he places the stack of old yellowish papers in the middle of the table. He isn't sure if this is the right choice , especially to see the faces of both his masters becoming contorted, filled with expression he couldn't comprehend. He was born as a ophan and had been working in the Jung Family as early as he could remember. Even though it might be a working relationship , Seokjin treats them as his real family.

Despite the bustling of people moving and talking nosily in the airport, time seems to have stop suddenly in the cafe. It is a long uncomfortable silence before the well known Billionare Mr Jung interupts the stillness.

" Where do you guys find this ?? " His usual authoritive tone has soften.

"Before this , we demand an explanation from you first " Yoongi had only use this tone when he negotiate suspects in the court. Never ever did he had the chance to use the same tone on somone whom he had high respects for. But today , he did.

" Why are you two so concern about this ?? I believe you two are not in the list "  The wife of the Billionaire speaks.

" To be honest, we didn't really cares .. but there is a name in the list we are actually concern about " Yoongi explains.

" Who ?? " Mrs Jung questions with a confused look in her eyes.

" Kim Namjoon "  a tiny voice, almost like a whisper sounded.

" Seokjin ?? Why ?? Is he related to you ?? " 

" He's my .. no sir,,.. he used to be my boyfriend "

" Hmm... Kim Namjoon ?? "  His brow knotted as if he is thinking a little too hard. " Honey .. do you remember anything about him ?? "

" Isn't he the one who is appointed to work under our darling Hoseok ?? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hissing in frustration, he chunk both his phone across the room. Everyone in the room had stop whatever they are doing, and turn their attention on him. He thought it was a clever trick, to have two identical phones with the same ring tone. This way, he could simply answer Jung Hoseok's call or reply his message in the open, and nobody could suspects a thing.

 

Little did he knows, another person coud be using that number to call him.

Someone that he would never.

Never ever.

 

 

There is no one to blame except himself , for this stupid mistake. He should have taken extra precaution and he shouldn't answer purely just by the recognition of the voice.

" Seems like your little princess doesn't know the truth about you "

He hears a sickening laughter.

" And i don't recall you being with Seokjin is part of the deal "

" Jung Hoseok " Spitting at him " I didn't ask for your opinion. "

" Well well.. Kim Namjoon . Is this how your treat your benefactor ?? "

" What are you trying to say ?? " he snaps.

" Just a gentle reminder. Everything you have now is because of me. I'm the one who have choosen you and i'm the only one that could give you everything.  Just remember this, if i am harmed in anyway, everything you have now is gone. I am actually a forgiving person, if you release me now, i could pretend nothing has happen. "

Despite being pinned on the ground by his men, Namioon could still the arrogance on his face. He remains silence turning his back from him, he knows that is the truth.

 

 

Fifteen years.

Freaking fifteen years.

ing fifteen years he wasted, just to get a real identity in this world. A place he had always wanted in his dream.

Namjoon could still remember the day when he got his contract. He was only ten, one of the youngest to be handed with such a big responsibility. He knows about the secret deal. He watches the choosen ones disappearing one by one. Some of them rumored to have succeeded. Some were rumored to be dead. The day when he get his contract, instead of fearing the unexpected.  

He was actually excited.

He always wanted to get the out of his boring world. He want to be in the Wealthy world.  

Technology. Fame. Power. Money,

But things didn't turn out well when he knew Jung Hoseok, another youngest member in the Jung family is his in-charge. Even though they were same aged, but Namjoon knows he didn't get the most easy job when he sees the spoiled and cocky look on his face. The instructions given to him is fairly simple, in fact it's only less than ten words.

" three simple tasks "

 

 

 

 

" So do you have an clear idea where you stand now ?? "

That same annoying voice interupts his train of thoughts.

" Yes i know Hoseok " Approaching him slowly " Yes i know very clearly "

Hoseok smirks, preparing himself to be freed until he sees Namjoon drawing his gun out.

" Ww..what are you trying to do ?? " he stutters with his eyes wide open.

" hmm.. i am thinking ..." he sneers as he load the bullets into his gun " What will happen if you're gone ?? "

" Killing me won't do you any good !! You might still be a pathetic outcast !! " Hoseok yells as he struggles violently , but the two men besides him are pinning him down to the group forcefully.

" I've already spill the beans and there is no turning back for me " Namjoon couching in front of him, teasing him in a dangerous low tone. " Killing you might not help with anything, but it certainly do appease my anger. "

" Namjoon , don't be rash !! We can definitely work things out !! "  Hoseok cries, for the very first time he feel weak and powerless. He can't help to feel Namjoon is somewhat protraying his mirror image.

Is this what people feels around him ??

Is this how people feels when he is out bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter