Dead and Alive

Attack - Sharp

A/N: HEY!!! I've updated! OMO :)

@apple_pie : What what what????? Heheh, don't be shocked that they're 'dead'. Not all of them are anyway :)

@Mazoken : Uwah, you'll find out now!!! :)

@AsianAddict : Ahh, i don't think i can pretend they're dead, but... hmm, not all of them are anw :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I made my way to the reported crime scene, claiming to be GO's cousin. I stared at the police officer, still trying to get through. My acting skills are actually put into some use here.

"B-But... But I really... R-Really want to see him..." I choked, tears falling down my cheeks like a waterfall.

"I... Ahh, fine. But promise you won't do anything to destroy the crime scene." He agreed. YES! Finally!

"T-thank you..." I walked in, running to find the bodies.

"Uhm... Is there a guy named GO?" I asked the nurse looking person. She smiled sadly. "GO-sshi's cousin?" I nodded.

"He... Well, he's seriously injured. He bit himself to keep awake. Unfortunately, i can't say so for the others. Well... Lee Joon-sshi, Mir-sshi and SeungHo-sshi have..." She sniffed. Must be a fan. "Died of blood loss."

"So Thunder is ok?" I turned, to see 2ne1's Sandara here, tear stains on her cheek. "Neh. You can relax now." The nurse said, smiling.

"Luckily for him, he will only received treatment for his broken left arm, slashed cheek and the giant gash on his right leg. But for GO-sshi..." She turned to me.

"N-Neh?" I managed to let out, concern overwhelming me.

"He... Well, he broke his rib, right arm, and needs lots of stitches. Also, he might be in the ER now because of blood loss as he bit himself."

"T-Thank you... I'll... Go visit him." I turned, pulling out my mask as i reached a corner. I saw Sandara make her way towards the rest of 2ne1 and BigBang, receiving comfort. "Perfect Chance." I walked up, tapping CL on the shoulder. She gasped. "S-Sharp?"

I smirked. "Came to see your brother i presume?" She glared hard at me. "Don't gloat over it!" She hissed. I put up my hands in defence.

"No no no... I'm here to see GO, my best friend. MBLAQ after all are my best friends and fighters." They seemed shocked, not believing that i actually i had feelings. I fought the tears threatening to fall at the mention of MBLAQ. The thought crossed my mind again.

Three of them are DEAD.

DEAD.

KILLED.

By Z:EA...

I clenched my fist. I'm going to kill them first thing after GO gets out of ER.

"I'm off to the hospital. Care to give me a lift?" It wasn't exactly a question. They couldn't deny anyway.

"So... You guys decided to stop bullying?"

'What?" Minzy asked, stunned. "Yeah, what?" Seungri followed.

"Tch, don't know how to learn eh? You guys better stop bullying rookie groups up North. I will personally slaughter you. Understood?" I didn't wait for an answer. No wasn't one anyway. I quickened my footsteps to GO's room, tearing off my mask as i turned to corner to meet Woohyun.

"Heading somewhere, Venne-sshi?" He asked, a skeptical look across his features.

"Y-yeah... Uhm... I'm going to visit my cousin.. GO..." His expression brightened.

"Ah? Neh! Me too! Let's go together!" He grabbed my arm, running towards the hospital room.

-Ricky's POV-

The doors flew open, and there stood WooHyun hyung...

and that girl again?