Kiss Me Goodbye

Attack - Sharp

A/N: PSH. OMG i am likee SOOOOO sorry for not updating for like FOREVERRRRRR!!!! Forgive me? (:

You were like my lover, and my best friend, all wrapped into one with a ribbon on it.

-Rehab By Rihanna

 

Chapter 29 -

Venne’s POV

I blinked away the tears as I slipped my mask on.

Show time.

Narrator’s POV

The thunder roared. The skies turned an array of gray. The clouds squished together, forming an ally. Underneath it all, stood one girl, waiting for the rain to fall.

“Ummaya... That girl's crazy..." He muttered.

That marked his doom.

The girl smirked and swiftly pulled him into a back toss, slamming him onto the cold, wet ground.

“I’m not exactly in a good mood right now, so I suggest…” She tapped on his chin. “You scram.” She gave a evil smile, and he scampered off.

Venne let out a breath of air, blowing her hair out of her eyes and pushing them out of her mask.

“Next stop…Infinite’s Lair.”

She removed her mask, tidied her hair, neatened her clothes. All done, she slowly, taking all the time in the world, walked to Infinite’s lair.

“Aigoo, I’m all out!” Sunggyu exclaimed as he lay flat on the ground, letting out a sigh.

“Say Woohyun, what are you gonna do about Venne noona?” Sungjong piped, earning groans from around the room.

“Damn, Jongie, why did you ask again? He’s gonna ramp off again!” Sungyeol yelled.

“Tch. He’ll never realise how great she is until she leaves him.” Hoya scoffed, crossing his arms.

The doorbell rang and interrupted the eerie silence that filled the room.

“Saved by the doorbell and whoever’s outside.” L declared, pulling the door open.

“Venne…”

“Hi.” She replied coldly, strutting into the room.

“Hey baby…” WooHyun said coldly, not even looking away from the tv.

“So…What brings you here?” Dongwoo asked.

“Since you asked, I won’t hesitate to say it.” She replied sharply.

“Eh?” Everyone’s attention was on her, except Woohyun though.

“Let’s break up.” The minute those words came out of , the crew gasped. Woohyun spun around in shock.

“MWOH??”

“Let’s.Break.Up.”

“Why?”

“I gave you all you desired, and all that you needed. Boy was I a fool!” Venne exclaimed. “Defended, battled and fought with everyone…Because I had honestly thought you loved me. I remember all the times you told me all the mushy stuff.. ‘I’d spend forever wondering if you know I was enchanted to meet you.’ Aww.” She added quotation marks.

“How touching eh? How’s that sound now? Impossible? How dare you cheat on me…Break my heart…”

“I…I didn’t mean to hurt you…I never…I never thought we’d fall outta place.” Woohyun muttered, lowering his head.

“Thanks. You’ll get your ‘reward’ soon.” Venne gave an evil smirk. “Soon, you’ll know it all. Like a .” She turned, and left like boss, leaving amused and shocked faces.

“See Woohyun hyung? 10 bucks people!” Hoya announced.

“What…did she mean by knowing it all…” Sungyeol gulped. “Like a ?”

Sunggyu and Sungjong visibly stiffened.

“I think we’ll all know in a while…” L offered, sending a glare towards the two.