Discovered

Attack - Sharp

-WooHyun's POV-

"Me?" She smirked in the dim-lit alley. But from above, we could see everything. "I'm your leader."

"I'm Sharp."

Their eyes flickered in curiousity. When i first saw her just now, i examined her mask. I was shocked, and curious too. Everyone's first reaction was like that.

We would think, 'Who is she? What does she look like?'

But now, i got used to just seeing her pretty eyes, those deep, memorizing eyes that always caught my attention. Somehow, they were always dark, and sort of sad. Of course, i didn't exactly understand it, but i always kind of noticed.

"Don't... D-Don't lie." He coughed out, still glaring at her. I fought the urge to jump down and fight. SungGyu saw through me, and grabbed my wrist, signaling a firm no.

"You don't recognize this mask?" She asked, pointing to the silver mask covering her face. Suddenly, a small knife flew from one of the Z:EA guys, cutting up her mask and her cheek, leaving a small cut.

The moment was so fast, the minute the mask dropped along with the knife, she grabbed the knife, covering her face as well. I stared with my mouth wide agape, shocked at her quick reflexes.

"I already knew your dirty little tricks." She smeared the blood on her face, her eye turning into tiny slits.

"Don't ever let me catch you disobeying me orders, or you won't see the daylight of Nothern Seoul anymore." She threatened, shooting a menancing glare. "Oh wait," She smirked, her voice coming out muffled. "You won't even be alive." She did a small hand wave, and the MBLAQ sunbaenims followed closely along.

"Oh yeah. Hey!" She yelled, staring right at us. We all let out a muffled cry of shock.

"C'mon along, Infinite, Teen Top. We've got some business with you." She said, cracking an insincere smile. Her sneakers made squeaky sounds as she walked smoothly along, leaving Z:EA there to stone.

I guess we got into some trouble.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

"So..." I said, as i walked into MBLAQ's decoy hideout, with the three gangs following right behind. I slammed my broken mask onto the table, slipping an extra blood red one on. "Tell me." The two rookie groups threw confused glances at each other.

"The princess meant that why were you following us." Seungho clarified.

"Yeah. You kids could get into trouble." I chuckled as i observed how MBLAQ dealed with these kids. It was wayyyyy better than how i treat them.

"You kiddos should be happy. You're lucky you're not directly under me." I said, throwing a stern glance at GO, which i afterwards slung an arm over. I could feel their uncomfortable glance.

"Yah! Hurry up! Talk." Joon yelled, slamming his fist onto the table.

"We.. Uhm.. Err..." CAP was lost for words. I turned to SungGyu, wanting an explanation.

"We wanted to watch you in action." He answered firmly. I fake smiled and stood up, making my way towards Sunggyu.

I patted his back. "I like you, smarty. Do well." I whispered, ruffling his hair although i knew well that he was the same age as me.

"Eh! Jinja?" He mumbled to himself, staring at the cold hard floor. I let out another low chuckle. These kids guys are adorable. I pinched Sunggyu's cheeks, hearing unexpected gasps from everyone in the room. Then, i stared at Sunggyu in the eye, hearing a loud hiss from behind me. I chuckled.

"I like you." I straightened up, giving everyone else a blank stare. "Bye bye!" I waved to Sunggyu. He was still stoning. "Get out, now." I said to everyone. "GO, let's go." I grabbed my things, walking out the door.

"I have to get a new mask..." I muttered, angry at Z:EA for using such underhand tricks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi!! I just decided to include an author's note!!! And i guess if there are comments, i'll reply here??? Hehe! Just to clarify, YOU do not like SungGyu in that way. Just as a friend! OKOK!!! As in, you accept him AS A GANGSTER.

Haha :) So i'll try to update again!!!

COMMENTSANDSUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED