Attacked

Attack - Sharp

HI. HEY. HELLO. It's ME. YES. AND I HAVE TO SAY... B PEIWDJCNS OYIUJXC VBHICUHRCONJJVCNMAOKSMK ASM MO!!!

MY CHAPTERS GOT DELETED. LIKE THE ONES I UPDATED LAST WEEK FOR ALLMY STORIES AND I'M DAMN FRIGGIN SAD. SO I WILL TRY TO TYPE THIS ASAP AND FINISH THE OTHER EDITING. SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IT BACK UP. I'LL TRY MY BEST. JINJA MIANHAEYO.

LOTSA LOVE,

HIGHFIVES.

PS: You guys (or girls) can re read this chapter cause i'm re typing it as i don't have back-up for any of my stories. NO LESSON LEARNT = NO FUTURE BACKUP.

<3, :),

HighFives.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I smiled bitterly. "Sorry." I mumbled before i toppled him over as well. There lay 6 guys, holding onto their rib, stomach, head, leg, ankle, arm, i don't know. Whatever was hurt.

By yours truly.

"Ahh, how sad, eh?" I smirked as they groaned in response.

"Well, well, if it isn't the almighty, ferocious gang, Infinite? Lying dead on the ground?" I chuckled lowly, walking towards Woohyun.

I pulled on a strand of his disheveled hair. "Feeling sorry yet?"

"Y-you... ." He snarled fiercely.

I laughed.

"Hey, who's the calling me one here? Especially you, Nam Woohyun. You of all people," I sneered, scrunching up my face in disgust. "Have np right to call me a . Eat it up, ."

I dusted my jeans. "Kim Sunggyu. For once, i guess my eyes, and partially heart, betrayed me. You betrayed me. You should've known better than to do that."

He grunted in response, and a smug smile glazed my lips.

"Thanks. For being that wonderful you are to let me have this fantastic opportunity... To ing release my anger, hurt, and stress at you all. None of you did well. You all should've known better."

"Y-You..." I snapped my head up, glancing at the direction that weak voice came from.

"Sungyeol..." I whispered hoarsely. He was one of the closer friends of mine, who involuntarily guided me through my ups and downs.

"Go." Sungjong gestured for me to go closer to listen to him. I walked forward, gulping down my saliva.

I was guilty.

"T-That... I g-guess that... Mask h-hid al-all your... p-pain," He coughed violently. Had i knocked him too hard in the ribs? "Under..." He managed to breathe out. "the pink glitter..." A goofy grin crossed his lips, before pain evidently flashed through his eyes.

That guilt was eating me up.

"S-" I almost yelled his name.. I almost let emotions get to me.

I had almost failed myself.

"T-Thanks... And... sorry." I whispered to him, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

Hope that our friendship is etched in your heart, just like mine.

"Guess our work is done?" Sungjong declared happily.

"Yup. Thank this kid, he convinced me well enough to do this. G.O..." I called over G.O who had been silently watching the scene.

"Yes, Princess?"

Princess.. Ahh, how nostalgic.

"Call the ambulance. I don't wanna kill anymore..."

"Of course. Thunder," He called, cautiously heading over to a corner.

And as usual, i put on my mask, put behind my fear, held back my tears, and left.

Nam Woohyun... Even with the countless times you attacked my heart, attacked my mind, attacked my soul, i will still... Keep that promise.

Even though you didn't keep the promise of not hurting me, staying by me...

I will, and i never break promises...

For now... Your mission to attack Sharp... Was a success...

Nam Woohyun... Watch out.

-----The End----

Credits to: HighFives! Readers, subscribers, commentors, and many thanks for following the story! Even if it was silently.

Lots OF Love... HighFives.

Attack - Sharp