Skills

Attack - Sharp

WooHyun's POV

"Yah, want to go see her fight today?" Sungyeol asked, giving me a playful grin. By her, we all knew it was our leader.

Sharp.

"How?" I asked, unable to believe Sungyeol. He never tells the truth.

"SungGyu hyung overheard the MBLAQ hyungs saying that they were gonna deal with Z:EA. They told us to out of Z:EA and their business. They would take care of it."

"And by taking care," SungJong continued. "Means fight." SungJong pretended to cut his neck area. I smiled. "Yup, if that's even possible to not get caught and punished."

"SungGyu hyung said ok! And TeenTop dongsaengs said that if anything happens, they'll take the rep with us! Since they're going too..." DongWoo replied to my doubts. I pouted. "Aish, whatever." I turned, walking towards SungGyu hyung.

AISH, what have i gotten myself into?!

-Your POV-

I ran my way back home right after school, sprinting all the way. I wasn't afraid of getting tired. Tired isn't exactly in my vocab.

"I'm home." I called out quietly. No one will hear me. No one knows.

Because no one's home.

I slipped my school shoes off, running upstairs. I live alone in a 2 storey house, with around 4 rooms. One was my bedroom, study room, and 2 guest rooms. I have one storeroom, one attic, one basement, one living room, 3 toilets, and one kitchen. Big right? But it's useless, since it's so empty. I'm never home often. I try not to be home except to sleep.

Sighing, i pulled off my ponytail, pulling my hair into a tight bun. I stuck the dagger looking pin into my hair, rummaging for my mask, smoke bombs, dagger, and silver notes. I had them all handwritten on silver paper beforehand so that i can escape easily. Neat huh?

I changed into a simple pair of dark denim jeans, gray tights, a long sleeved black shirt that had 'Sharp' written in cursive. I spray painted it on myself. AWESOME uh huh?i wore a blue, bleached vest that would help as a weapon later on. I put a few extra pins in my hair also for emergency in case i actually lose grip of my dagger or can't do skin fight. I comtemplated sneakers and heels, cause heels hit really hard, but i decided to go for comfort instead. Sneaker, silver ones with glitter. How girly.

I set off, making sure no one could see my mask and weapons from my bag.

I slowly jogged to our meeting place, the usual spot.

I spotted GO and Joon, walking around. Thunder and Mir were playing scissors paper stone on the bench, and SeungHo... was trying to call me. XD

"Yo. Wassup!" Once again, i slammed fists with GO, gave a slight nod to Joon, playful smile to Thunder and Mir, and SeungHo and light wave.

"Princess, check yo phone next time." He tapped lightly on my side pocket which contained my phone.

"Will do. Phone bagged up kiddos. We gotta run duties." As i spoke, i put on my mask, adjusting it to the perfect angle.

"Shoot."

Attack.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I watched from behind the wall as Z:EA negotiated with MBLAQ.

"Sharp's orders were clear enough, asking you to stop. Don't you understand?" SeungHo snarled, grabbing KwangHee by the collar.

"Hey! But how could you send rookies to clear us?!" Dongjun screamed, getting a headfirst by throwing a punch at GO's face.

GO stumbled backwards, catching his breath. "You're not so senior either, newbies!" GO charged forward, slamming his fist from below to DongJun's chin.

"You're getting rusty eh?" Siwan said as he rushed to help DongJun fight. MBLAQ was outnumbered. And i knew well enough that no matter how good their fighting skills were, they had a weakness.

They can't do outnumbers.

I stepped out of the shadows, buckling my bagpack tight.

"TCH. Who're you kiddo?" I scoffed.

"I may look like a kid now, but you don't wanna mess with me dude." Go stepped forward.

"Watch it DongJun. You don't know who she is."

"HAH! I'm not even scared of Sharp! She never shows herself, so she probably doesn't even do anything!"

I already knew Infinite and TeenTop were watching from above. I smirked. "Oh Really?"

"Imma show you how to do these moves." In a swift, i was behind him, twisting his arm in a awkward angle. "OUCH!"

I could feel someone coming from behind, and i jumped, slamming my fist into his face. I did a highkick, followed by an uppercut. I heard several wows coming from above. They are reaaaaaaaaaaly discreet. I smirked, and within minutes, i took all of them down. (Sorry, i'm not that well in fighting scenes! I'll improve!)

I pretended to blow the dust from my hands, sweeping them from my shoulders too.

"Hmm, that was kinda slow. I expected you all to be down in a minute. Guess not."

"Who... W-Who're you?"

"Me?" I smiled, fake. "I'm your leader." I saw their eyes widen.

"I'm Sharp."