Friends Again!

Attack - Sharp

Your POV

I walked down the aisle of the school corridor, smiling at the juniors who waved. I scorned, thinking back at how my friends ditched me, the awesome Sharp, ME, for Infinite, those noobs.

"Aish..." I sighed, lowering my head, causing my red locks to fall down to my sides.

"Uhm..." I looked up, to see ChoHee and JinAh standing in front of me.

"What?" I answered rudely, glaring.

"VENNE!!!!! WE'RE SO SORRY FOR OVEREACTING JUST NOW!!!!! Forgive us?" They gave me the puppy dog eyes.

Ok, really, this never worked on me. I NEVER, i repeat, NEVER give in to puppy dog eyes. It's just that because they're my friends, and i act like i DO give in.

"Well... Ok, fine." I let out a HUGE sigh.

"YAY! Knew it'd work!" They highfived, and slung their arms onto me, walking to the cafeteria.

And then, the usual starts. We queue up, buy food, sit down, and they start talking about...

"OMG~! Did you see the new hairstyle Woohyun got? Totally awesome!" JinAh squealed, spooning her mashed potaoes.

"Totally! And SungGyu was totally chic and cool today!"

"But most of all... THEY WERE BEATEN UP!" They chorused, a sad look across their face.

Damn.

"Ok, whoever did that, imma so kick their asses!" ChoHee yelled, sticking her fork harshly into her chicken.

"YEAH HUH GIRLFRIEND! You, Venne?" JinAh turned to me.

"What? Uh... Oh, yeah! Kick their... asses." I smiled fakely.

"Aww, our Venne is still sweet, kind and caring, and can't even harm a fly!" JinAh cooed, smiling.

"Yahh, you should learn some kick move from me!" ChoHee said, a haughty expression etched on her delicate features.

Yeah, ChoHee was a fighter. Seriously, i saw her in action before, and she totally could kick . But no match for the sharp!

What?

I've been training of years ever since i was born, so why shouldn't i be PRO at this?

And what, can't even harm a fly?

PSH! That was cause they were there, and i couldn't tell those twerps that Sharp is me.

And blow ma friggin cover.

"Yeah, but i totally can't fight." Lying through my teeth has become a habit. It's just so normal now.

Dad never minded though. Mom either.

Because they were never there to care.

Well, enough with the emotional talk in my head.

"No duh babe! You are so gentle! We should turn you into a gangsta!" ChoHee nudged JinAh, but earned a glare.

"No! Our Venne stays pure and innocent, not like you!"

JinAh was still kinda violent, but she had a pure side to her.

"Oh. My GAWD! Infinite comin' over to lunch room in five seconds! 12 o'clock, JinAh.

JinAh turned, anticipating.

"5...4...3...2...1!" I can't believe... they countdown.

"KYAHHHHHH!" The doors flew open, and in came...

Infinite.

Along with Teen Top.