Park Venne, or rather Sharp

Attack - Sharp

-Yoseob's POV-

A glitter of hope piped up in my heart. Was leader gonna except Beast once and for all?

Sharp never had the eyes for Beast. She always thought MBLAQ was the best. So maybe, maybe now that 3 of the members from MBLAQ were ahem ahem dead... We could get a  spot in that cold heart of hers? As a hyung in Beast, i had lots of worries. But as i shouted at GO hyung's door, a formidable aura could be felt.

Sharp.

I pushed the doors open with force. I stared at the girl on the ground beside Thunder hyung. I pointed at her rudely.

"Who's that?" Her smile faded. She stood up, dusted her fluffy skirt, and gave GO a look. Hyung ushered us in and close the door, locking it in the process.

Thunder made an attempt to sit, but was stopped by GO hyung. He led the girl to the seat, before sitting himself. The rest of us sat down along with Thunder.

"Ahem, so... I'll let the Princess introduce herself." The girl gave him a hard slap on his arm. Just who was she to do that??? I swear Seungho hyung never did that. Or rather, never got the privilege to do so. We all stared in shock.

"I... Shal formally introduce myself." She didn't even bother to bow. "I'm Venne Park, or rather known as Sharp. Your leader, Princess..." She stopped midway, giving us a glance. Then... It hit me.

She was Venne Park... Rather known as...

SHARP?!???? NCJIHFKOWAFBNC WAJNAUFKOAMCJNDJ  OMGFGNCDLVMUIF NN D!!!!

Uri Leader????? Princess???!!! Ohmymummysu!!!

"OHMYBLOODYGAWD!" I jumped from my seat pointing at her. "You... Sharp... Venne.... Leader... Park.... Princess... Us... Him.... They... We.... I.... Omigosh!!!!" Junhyung pulled me into my seat. "Calm down seobbie!!!" In actualy fact, he was probably as shocked as i was...

"YAY! That means that you trust us enough!!!" I suddenly thought, jumping from my seat again. This time, Doojoon hyung pulled me back into my seat.

"Mood swing much?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "You're not in the place to say that, cause you have mood swings too..." GO hyung snickered, and earned himself a slap on the back.

"Oh cooL! You look funny! I didn't expect uri leader to look SO feminine!!!!" I exclaimed, still hyper.

-SHORT UPDATE,  EDITED-

-Your POV-

"Yah, Yang Yoseob, don't go too far." He turned as he felt the ominous glare. He gulped and freaked out. "OhMiMama..." He whispered, his facce pale. I smirked.

"You... LOOK EVEN SCARIER GLARING WITHOUT THE MASK!!!" He screamed like a girl, and started running around the GO's house madly. "Yah! Yah! YAH! Be careful! That's not mine you twerp!" He ran after him, picking up all the things that dropped. I blew my bangs up.

"So... Let's familiarize ourselves! What can you do?" I started, ignoring the 2 running dudes in pink and white track pants.

"Wait. Most importantly... Who can do art and craft?" I asked, trying to look each one of them in the eye. The confusingly stared back, and eventually Kikwang and JunHyung raised their hands. "Uhm... Us?"

"Yeah huh!" I pumped my fist in the air, earning shocked looks. "Sooo... You guys have a mission!!!!" I squealed, jumping in my seat. They tilted their heads in a girly manner.

"Deh??"

"Personalize a mask for ME! Sharp in mean. Ahem Ahem." I coughed, covering my mouth. "Whatever." I heard DongWoon whisper to himself. I looked at him. "Dongwoon..." He gave me a raised eyebrow. "I like your style! BOOM!" I pretended to shoot him with an invisible gun, and blow the smoke from the tip of the fake gun. I burst out into laughter together with Thunder, both laughing like mad.

OK. So they're gonna need some time to adapt.

Great.