Hahah, no chapter name :) Chapter 23!

Attack - Sharp

A/N: Hello readers! It's been long hasn't it! Hahah :) Well, firstly, if i make any mistakes regarding A Pink, i am extremely sorreh, cause i am not familiar with them, you see. SO if anything is wrong, please tell me will ya? ;) Kamsamnida~~! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Listen to Party Rock Anthem if you will. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLING!" Infinite and Teen Top chanted, shuffling at the noisy beat. A Pink grinned. This wasn't exactly their thing, but their T-ara unnies did a bit of teaching with that.

"OHYEAH!!!! You girls ARE ROCKERS!" Sungjung yelled, jumping and shuffling in mid-air.

"OH HELL YEAH WE ARE!!!" Bomi screamed, shuffling on the stairs.

"This beats training anytime." Sunggyu said, smiling and shuffling on the table, ending up on the floor.

"Get up loser hyung." Changjo snickered, pulling Sunggyu up.

"Oh, you're on kiddo."

-Your POV-

I walked around the store, looking at the pretty bed posts.

"Hey, Venne, i know you're rich and all, but hey, you shouldn't spend all this money on them." GO growled as you ticked a  number on the tiny list you held, showing that you were buying the silver, pink double decker bed for A Pink.

"What gives? They're cute little angels sent from heaven. I love them, they love me. Simple as that. Equals to i do whatever," You gave them a stare. "I want."

"Sure sure, princess. Don;t go overboard though pretty!" Thunder chuckled as you skipped towards the kitchen section, looking at the tableware.

"This girl." GO shook his head.

-Infinite's crib-

"Nado~! Lovey Dovey Dovey~! Uh uh uh uh!" A Pink sang, shuffling to the moves. The guys watched in awe as they danced across the floor, singing in sync.

"Our turn!" Teen Top called, jumping out.

"Stop stop breaking my heart! I love you girl~!" Niel sang, the guys did impressive leg movements as well. "Not bad." Woohyun smirked, "But this will be better. Watch and learn, kiddos!" Infinite stepped up.

"Pikkeul pikkeul gojang naru maeumi ra ah, idaero bonaesun obseo, ojeojjago, ohh!" L started, walking through Sunggyun and Dongwoo's hands. (Not literally but watch the live anw)

"Yeogi isseo deo deo, buttakkalke deo deo, chalre julge deo deo, ajikgeun motbotanikka, oh!" (Forgive me if the lyrics are wrong, i typed from memory.) Sunggyu sang the chorus.

"Niga isseoyeoman, yeogiga paradise!" Just then, Thunder and GO stepped in, they got pushed to the stage and Infinite got off, happy with the open jaws of their dongsaengs.

"Jonjaeng iya, gopjaeng iya! No dugo bwa bwa no gunyoga tto uljana!" They danced completely to the beat, even though the empty spaces they left were there to fill.

"My turn folks. What song do ya want?" They nodded to the song playing now.

"Uh uh uh, uh, Hurrica eh ane Venus! Uh uh uh, uh hurrica eh ane venus!" You danced to the upbeat music with your powerful popping, and showed off your y moves.

"WOOO!!!! Sharp Unnie is awesome!" Cho Rong gave a thumbs up and a loud cheered.

You chuckled lowly. "Thanks, darling. Your home is finished, go check it up. You'll be please, i took interior designing." You winked.

"THANKS! VISIT SOON!!!" The three of you huffed as both Infinite and A Pink shut their doors on you.

"Waddid i tell ya?" GO raised an eyebrow.

"OKOK MUM!!!" You yelled, running off.