TRUE OPPA

Attack - Sharp

I cry and cry and cry, but in the end it all comes to one conclusion. There's nothing more behind these tears.

-Venne

"Cause the rain doesn't fall unless the sky's crying..." I sung out the soft lyrics. The tears started to slip once again as i wiped it off. Beside me... was my oppa.

"Aigoo, uri JungMinnie~~!" My Oppa cooed, pouting cutely.

"Eww, stop that! And don't call me by my real name, oppa!" I pouted together with him.

"Ahh, I knew it! Only the real siblings can console each other~!" G.O declared, grinning like a chesire cat. I shot him a glare.

"Oppa~! I missed you." I gave Leeteuk a tight hug. Or rather, Park JungSoo.

"Neh~! Oppa missed his little girl too~!" He chirped, making kissy lips.

"Gross." I pushed his face away as G.O and Thunder cringed in disgust.

"Ok, so what have you two done to my darling Jungmin!!! Explain!" Leeteuk demanded, putting his hands on his hips.

"HEY! It's not our fault, hyung! She's too stubborn to listen anyways! I told ya' she's wanted to take on the gang for quite some time!"

"But look what kinda mess you let her land into! Now she's got ugly bruises all over her body! My poor baby~~~!" He whined, pattingmy head.

"BUT, i shall not allow whoever did this to her get away... Who were they... AHA! That Woohyung and L.Jones!" He said, pointing his finger in the air.

"It's Woohyun and L.Joe, oppa..." I mumbled, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Arasso, baby princess. Don't be sad, Oppa kicks !" Leeteuk exclaimed, punching his fist into the air.

"Yepp, i trust you, Oppa."

SNEAK PEAK

-Narrator's POV-

The thunder roared. The skies turned an array of gray. The clouds squished together, forming an ally. Underneath it all, stood one girl, waiting for the rain to fall.

"Ummaya... That girl's crazy..." He muttered.

That marked his doom.

-TBC-