OHMYGOSH CELEBRITIES!

Attack - Sharp

I felt myself flinch as A Pink screamed and jumped about at the sight of my house.

More specifically, G.O and Thunder.

Yes, the two dummies.

I couldn't understand why though.

"So... You wanna chat, eat, watch movies, or maybe find out how Sharp works?"

"OH MY GOD. I want to see Sharp wor-"

Cho Rong cut Bomi off. "No, she is still weak from her injured ankle."

I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. "Cho Rong, i am perfectly fine walking. I just limp. Injuries like this often happen. And it's not like i'm fighting. This time, i'm showing you guys official duty. Fair enough? You guys are like the only rookies to see my face, so be happy, kay." I snatched my mask from EunJi's hands, and put it on.

"Where's Beast? They're friggin late!" I listened to Cho Rong nag about language, and the door opened softly, and Hyunseung appeared in the doorway. I walked over briskly and slapped him in the face. He looked at me, stunned. "You guys..." I narrowed my eyes. "Are late. VERY. So don't even think of coming in."

Hyunseung took a step back, raising his arms in surrender. I signaled G.O to follow, and walked out, slipping into the car. "Let's go give a visit to Infinite's hideout, shall we?"

-Infinite's Hideout- No One's POV-

"That's what makes you beautiful~!" Sungjong sang in a crazy high pitched voice at the TV screen, smiling like the idiot he is. Dongwoo slammed the fridge door after grabbing a can of beer. "Hey, stop singing, it !"

"You," Sungjong pointed an accusing finger at Dongwoo. "Are in no position whatsoever to say that to me." Woohyun grinned dorkily. "Nice one, man!" He highfived the kid. (<<< LOL @ THE KID)

Dongwoo puffed out his cheeks, and Sungyeol popped them. "You looked ugly when you do that."

"You are not telling me what i should not do." Sungyeol chuckled and flopped himself on the couch, smiling to himself. The doorbell rang. SungGyu got up, and went to the peephole. 

"It's Sharp." he informed, and everyone straightened up. He opened the door, to come face to face with your Pink glittery mask.

He raised an eyebrow. "Changed your mask?" He asked so casually that it made you shrug. He opened the door wider, noticing A Pink, Beast, G.O and thunder. Na Eun bounced in, looking around. "Wow, this crib pretty much looks like our new one, Sharp!" The Infinite guys flinched at your nickname. You sat yourself down comfortably.

"What's this official business about?"

"Actually-" The doorbell rang again.

 Ricky burst in. "HYUNGS I GOT-"

He blinked once.

Twice.

 Thrice.

...

...

"OHMYGAHHHH!!!!" He turned around and looked at L.Joe in the eyes. "Hyung.... I SAW SHARP'S SPIRIT!!! OHMYGA-"CAP put a hand over Ricky's mouth. "Sorry bout' that Leadah." He gave a yo sign, and punched Ricky.
"Oof!"

"So, what brings all of you here?" Hoya asked all of you.

You coughed, signaling Teen Top could answer first. "Ahh, we wanted to hang out with you guys. Guess not possible." CAP shrugged. You coughed again, and spoke. "Official business." Everyone gave a shocked face. "Supposing. But i don't have anything to scold you guys for, so i guess we could hang out?" Sungyeol let out a high pitched scream.

"UMMAYA!"

Sunggyu gave him a look and he whimpered.

Suddenly, EunJi jumped up.

"Oh my gosh, this is like seeing celebrities!" She giggled softly, smiling in glee.

A Pink nodded. "Well, then you all can hang here. I'll go to your new apartment upstairs and make a little furniture arrangement with these 2 idiots, kayy?" You smiled and left, and Infinite and Teen Top gave A Pink weird stares.

"LET'S PARTY!!!" Changjo shouted.

"Here comes all the intros." Sunggyu and Cap sighed in sync, and gave each other a goofy smile.