Teen Top... In School?

Attack - Sharp

L.Joe's POV

The doors flew open and the girls started screaming. But as soon as they saw Teen Top, their eyes shot wide open and they suddenly turned queit. SO queit, that i could hear someone whisper.

'Tch... They actually did as they were told."

WHATTTT?!!?? How the heck-

"Hyung... Did you hear that?" I asked Chunji, turning to see him smiling at the silent students.

"Hmmm? Hear what?" I guess it was my imagination.

But... how?

flashback!

CAP slammed the doors open, a frustrated frown tugging on his lips.

"Hyung! What did they say?" Ricky hurriedly asked as he sat himself in an empty chair.

I turned to listen attentively.

MBLAQ had sent for CAP hyung to go meet them at their decoy hideout, not stating reasons.

But since MBLAQ was one of our higher-ups, CAP obeyed and immediately set off.

This got us nervous.

"AISH." CAP slammed his fist onto the table, causing a few cups to fall.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concern evident in my voice.

"She... They... MBLAQ hyungs told me... They told me that she ordered us to go back to school... So that not all the troubles will be pushed to us... And that we have more excuses to tell the police..." CAP sighed heavily.

"But... which school?" Chunji hyung asked, looking away from his mirror.

"Oh... That... They didn't say where, but they said we could try KyungRi High... Infinite studies there."

"Ahh... Fine. We can't disobey her anyway." Changjo slumped in defeat.

"I swear i heard..."

"Oh my god, it's Teen Top!"

"I thought i was just imagining Ricky transfer!?"

"How come i didn't see Niel?"

We all smirked, not one bit shocked at our popularity. What caught my eye, was a girl who scoffed silently, rolling her eyes at her fangirling friends.

-Your POV-

"Tch.. One minute you all SPAZZ about Infinite, the next, you all scream about Teen Top. How nice!" I said, sacarsm dripping from my voice.

"HEY! I just forgave you! How can you continue being so rude!"

I raised my eyebrows at ChoHee's comment. I was the one who forgave them, no?

"I was the one who was being nice enough to forgive you two, ChoHee." At times like these, i wonder why i never got pissed off.

"Whatever!" ChoHee shrieked, turning away from me.

Just nice.

I slipped out of my seat, exiting through the garden doors.

"Ahh, fresh air!" I spoke loudly, heaving a sigh of relief.

"Hey." I turned, to see G.O sitting atop a tree with Lee Joon beside him.

I jumped up, landing my beside him.

"Yo, wassup!" I slammed fists with him, cracking a grin. Turning to Joon, i gave him a silent nod.

I had always been on closer terms with GO anyway.

"So... Came to visit? Or report about bad news again?" I asked, my eyes turning into narrow slits.

"Both. We happen to have a few cases to discuss about." GO said, smirking.

"Did Teen Top attend today?" Joon asked, barging into the convo.

"Yup, kinda suprised me. Pain in the neck though. More-"

"Fangirls screaming?" GO asked, a grin playing on his lips.

"Got that right brotha."

"Hey, student alert. Gotta go, usual spot." GO spoke, standing up.

"See ya in a few." I gave a lifeless wave, jumping down the tree.

A short, cute boy walked in, his eyes narrowed.

"Why were you talking to GO and Joon Hyung?" He said in his high pitched voice. I raised an eyebrow.

"Can't i chat with ma cuz? Gotta prob with that short stuff?"

He seemed to be taken aback as he took a step backwards, frowning.

"No... Shoot." Then he turned, leaving.

Shoot was a term used in gangs to leave.

"Bye! Have fun with Teen Top!" I sneered, distaste at the mention of their name. He was surprised, for he jumped and sprinted off.

I shrugged, resuming my position on the ground below the tree, letting out a content sigh.

"No one will find out... No one..." I whispered, closing my eyes slowly.