Pink Mask

Attack - Sharp

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the unusually short chapters these days! I've been kind of busy with school. Hope you guys don't mind ^^ Well, since there are new subbies, I'll gladly return the favour by updating! Kamsamnida!!! :)

<3 HighFives.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Whosh, all done princess. So, wadday think?" Kikwang whistled, flashing a mask covered in sliver glitter. It looked...

"Horrible." Venne uttered, scoffing. "How can you guys ALL come from the art stream? I'm in art stream, but i take Drama and guess what? I have better art skills than you bastards." Kikwang cringed in distaste. Junhyung sniffed. Yoseob stared with an awkward laugh. Hyunseung gave a light shrug. Dongwoon once again muttered, "Whatever." and Doojoon just clapped his hands.

"Well, since the princess doesn't like this piece of , let's do another one! C'mon folks, cheer up! Hwaiting!"

"You. Sound like a girl, hyung." Dongwoon pointed out nonchalantly. "Whatever." DooJoon sneered, wrinkling his nose.

-5 hours later...-

"OK. STOP THIS CRAP. Drop your items!" Venne shouted. Everyone dropped whatever they were holding. And Yoseob...

Dropped his cup of fruit punch.

"Oopsie Daises!" He gave an awkward smile, and ran off to get tissues.

"I have decided." Venne slammed her palms on the rosewood dining table. "That ALL of you are going to attend KyungRi High, along with Infinite, TeenTop and me. Except you don't talk to me of course."

"WHAT?!!?" They all jumped from their positions. Yoseob walked in arms full of tissue.

"WHAT??? What did i miss? HUH??! IS THERE CAKE??!!"

"No... She wants us to go back to school." Hyunseung blew a rasberry. "AWW how cute!" Venne cooed, punching his cheek. "Ouch..."

"OK. So now that's decided... You guys can go prepare your admin stiff at school, GO and Thunder included, and I shall make my own mask. Tata losers!" Venne winked, running back into the room.

"AISH. Let's go guys. Princess awaits." GO sighed loudly, leaving to the driveway.

-Your POV-

I ran back into my room, pulling out one of the spare, white masks i have. I placed it on a stack of newspapers, and grabbed a can of pink spray paint. 

"Here goes nothing." I sprayed the paint on, glazing a layer of pale pink onto the mask. I blew on it lightly, waiting for it to dry.

"I guess changing the concept and style doesn't matter, right?" I said to myself, pulling out all sorts of decorative items that were gold, black and pink.

I stuck on the boundary with a unique patterened sequin, and another gold thing at the middle. "I have no idea what i'm doing. Really." I randomly put glitter on, and started putting whatever i had on it, creating a weird but nice effect. I stared at my masterpiece. "All Done." I whispered, taking a good look at the pink mask. "Looks good."

I sighed, contented with my work of art. "Finally i get to rest!" I yelled, falling onto my bed. I liked pink, my whole room was full of it! it was a personal taste i liked to keep to myself.

"Now that that's done, time to deal with some business. Check up on the gangs. Mission START!"