That's all that matters

Attack - Sharp

A/N: If you think this story is going too fast, please tell me.

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Venne bawled her eyes out, blowing her nose into the tissue.

"UWAHHHHH!!!!! HE'S SUCH A ING JERK!!!! I HATE HIM AND THAT !!! UWHAHHH!!!!" She shrieked histerically, and L.Joe groaned, pulling out another tissue from the box and passing it to her. Niel sighed.

"Noona, the guys and i are gonna go buy food."

"WHATTT!!!! NO!!! STAY WITH ME!!! ONE OF YOU HAVE TO STAY." Venne demanded, still wiping he tears that wouldn't stop.

"Ok... Let's face it. One of us have to do this." Niel said, and they all huddled into a corner.

"Kai Bai BU!!!" They all shouted.

"HAH!!!"

"You lose hyung!!!"

"Damn..."

They all turned, and the orange haired lad sighed.

"Well, let's go people. Bye Venne!" CAP made a peace sign, and scrambled through the door, followed by Ricky, Niel, Changjo, and Chunji.

"Good luck. This is your chance." Chunji mouthed, and left with the others, slamming the door behind him.

"Oppa..." Venne whimpered, pulling herself close to his leg. He jumped in shock. That was the first time she called him oppa...

"I'm so stupid..." She mumbled, standing up, she stumbled over to the balcony.

She flinched as arms s around her waist, and L.Joe's husky voice reached her ears.

"I'm in love with you... Venne, i'll protect you, and that's all that matters..." His breath blew against her neck, causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand. She sniffled.

"Thank you, L.Joe..."

"I'll always be there for you..."