Beast! In the Cube!

Attack - Sharp

-Your POV-

I stared at the darkening skies. I looked back at my parents grave. "Umma... Your daughter is fine here on Earth, isn't she? Would you mind if she came to visit you?" The lighting flash, and a loud boom sounded. "No? Okay... Appa... I'm getting good grades. I have my own friends, and i think i'm doing well here. I promised i would manage the gang well, and guess what? I did. And hopefully, i will continue to, and not let any emotions or personal feelings get involved. Love you all forever. As much as the sky and the seas." I stood up, and patted my own head. "Saranghae." I whispered. The sky rumbled once again. I picked up my belongings, and walked to find the nearest cafe that i had visited last time.

"Hi auntie." The bell sounded. The lady at the counter looked up. Her face brightened. "Venne! How's life coming?" The lady knew me personally. I call her auntie cause we're close. I only came by once, but she knows all about me. Pretty cool eh?

"Yup, it's me auntie!" I gave her a tight bear hug. "School's been fine and the gangs are pretty much coming well. Except for the fact 3 people from my close gangs died." I sat down, and she sat across me. The cafe didn't have much visitors. It was near a cemetry, dear god.

"Should i... Should i reveal myself to Beast?" She knew that Beast was the second best fighters. She sighed in deep thought. "I've thought about it, but i don't know if it's worth the try. We're not that close."

She flashed me a warm smile. "Then you have to give them a chance to warm up to you. Show them your real side." I thought over the idea. "Not a bad choice." I replied. I took a sip of  my caramel frappe. Bittersweet. A good sign. "I think i'll give it a try."

"There's this guy at school that keeps bothering me..." She cut me short. "Let him talk to you. You need more companions. You don't wanna die alone, no?" She chuckled. I frowned. "No! I don't like him. He seems irritating. He has an ugly smirk, an evil wink, and long eyelashes. Hey, girls are supposed to have long eyelashes, not guys!" i complained non-stop.

"Seems to me that you've taken a liking to this boy. Take the risk. Go for it. He probably likes you the same way." I sighed heavily. I contemplated the idea. Should i?

The raindrops hit the window hard. I watched as it flowed down slowly to a stop. Every good thing has an end. So i should cherish it while it lasts.

"Sure. I'll try."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So... You want to call them over?" GO questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Yup. Dude, don't be selfish! Share me!!!" I squealed, running around in circles.

"Hey, hey, hey! Be careful of the antiques in here! This is my house, not a playroom!" GO yelled, pointing here and there, I jumped. "Hurry!!! I feel so alone!!! Thunder! Come and play with me!!!" This was the side that only MBLAQ saw within you. See, no one could play with Sharp AKA Venne unless they were MBLAQ.

Sweet.

"Neh noona!!!" Thunder ran over and GO proceeded to make the call.

-GO's POV-

I never thought she would open up to Beast this early... It took her one year or so to talk to MBLAQ... Opening up... Just a few months ago. She only saw Beast, or rather Beast only saw her a few times. Barely even 10 times.... I took out my phone and dialled for DooJoon.

"Yeh Hyung?"

"Yeah... It's me, GO."

"Ehm, I know HYUNG. So what's up? Errands for us?"

"Nah... Personal... I think. Sharp wants you."

"W-Whoa.... What??? Say that again bro..."

"Sharp wants you..."

"Oh. Oh. OH. OHMIgasnidjkancdshfkjnedb"

"Yes? She wants you over now!!!"

I heard a loud thud from over the phone and scrambling.

"Yeh hyung! Eodi?"

"My house. I'll send you the address. Just don't harrass me."

The line went dead. I typed in my address, not forgetting to tell them to get their butts over in 15 mins. Or else... I'll die in the hands of Venne. And lemme tell you, i just recovered from my injuries which took months...

"GO OPPA!!!!" Oh god. The princess awaits.

"Coming!"

-Your POV-

"Coming!" Urgh.

"GO oppa never comes when he says that." And right on cue, he walked in.

"Says who?" Thunder challenged, a smirk on his face. I pinched his cheeks. "Kyeopta!"

"Did you call them?" I turned to GO, pouting.

"Yup princess. I called. On their way over now. You'd be glad to see them here-"

"WE'RE HERE HYUNG!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I heard a squeaky voic from the other side. The doors burst open and six boys stood there, eyes wide open. One of them, which i assume as the one who screamed earlier, pointed at me.

"Who's that?"