Clue

Attack - Sharp

-Your POV-

I sighed miserably. I wanted to talk to GO, not get stared glared at by someone.

"Yah." Everyone in the room flinched. "Stop glaring at me, twer-" GO nudged me. "*cough* Ricky." I turned to GO, mouthing. 'You'll get it later.'

"I'm going to go visit Thunder. Adious kiddos." I stood up, hurriedly escaping the horrendous room full of evil glaring guys. I let out a huge sigh. I turned the corner, entering Thunder's room which was convieniently 5 rooms away.

"Sup!" I smiled a rare smile, settling down beside the fully bandaged Thunder.

"Ahh, Princess! Anneong!" I felt tears at the rim of my eyes. Princess...

What SeungHo used to call me. I smiled to him. "Neh, anneong. How're you feeling buddy?"

"Hahah! Thunder's good as new! He slapped his own injury. "OW!" I snickered.

"Hah, ! Who the heck recovers in 5 hours?" i chuckled. C'mon, let's go get something to eat. I'm famished."

"When did you use such 'chim' language? It frightens me." Thunder raised an eyebrow. I let out another low chuckle.

"Since my schoolmates are in the same place as me."

"Ah, i see. Am i supposed to call you Venne instead?"

"Mhmm, when someone is there."

"Kaja, cafeteria here we go!" Thunder did a fist pump as i laughed heartily.

-Ricky's POV-

We were all sitting in the cafeteria of the hospital, drinking different drinks. I had to say, i hate that Venne person! She's so clingy to GO hyung ang MBLAQ hyungs! How close are they man? And she was SO rude to me!

"Yah, it's Thunder hyung!" We all turned to the door. To see the little with him AGAIN. URGH!!!!

They were laughing and smiling happily. What's there to laugh about?!

"Speak of the devil..." I muttered to myself. Niel raised an eyebrow.

"We weren't even talking about her... Get your facts right dude..." Niel said, slapping me on the head. I caught Venne looking at us, staring coldly, before going to buy something. Thunder Hyung limped over. "Yo kiddos!"

"Hey hyung." We said in unison. Chemistry much?"

-Your POV-

Tch, it's those irritating kiddos again. "Can we NOT eat with them." I stated. Thunder gave me the stoned face, with the how-can-we-not face.

"Whatever..." I gave the table of kiddos a cold stare, striding off to the counter to buy stuff. Immediately, i changed my tone of voice to the sweet, polite girl style.

"Anneonghaseyo eomonim! Uhm..." I bit my lip. "Can i have one coffee and one iced tea please?" I gave her an eyesmile.

"Aww, such a sweetie pie! Here you go! It's on the house pretty!" She smiled warmly. I gave her a bright, fake smile.

"Thank you!" I picked up the two drinks, walking over to the 'hell' table that awaits me.

"Venne, come sit here!" Thunder said, grabbing his coffee.

"I don't understand why you like black coffee. Original tastes are always better. I gave him a flick of the hand, mummuring out my excuse.

'I'm sorry but i have something to do, so i'll get going!" Slinging my bag over my shoulder, i stood up quickly, walking away without an answer.

That's when Thunder yelled something that DEFINITELY gave me away.

"Bye Princess! I'll text you later!"

I don't know if anyone caught on...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey!!! It might be another double update for the day!!! Sry for the lack of Infinite and Teen Top!!! I'll try my best in the following chapters!

Park-Tae-hee [block]  on 12-26-2011 23:57:23 says:
XD Ricky is just too adorable~

Tee Hee! I know right!! :)