Warming Up

Attack - Sharp

caramelsweet [block]  on 12-29-2011 20:19:20 says:
They all are figuring it out except L . haha ^^

Nahh, not all of them are :) Only Sunggyu, Sungjong, Cap, and Niel have figured it out XD

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

"Anneong, Venne-sshi!" WooHyun cooed as i walked into class and took my usual seat.

Beside him.

Urgh. As usual, he's bothering me. What the hell? I mean, i used to sit here for the past i dunno how many years and he's never uttered a single word to me. What's with the close-ness now? What's worse is that now ChoHee is ignoring me cause i keep 'flirting' with her Infinite oppas. Psh, go get a life and stop stalking them, creeper. What kind of friend is she? At least JinAh is still here. But if anything happens, JinAh will become a social outcast like me... I should stop that from happening.

"Hi..." I gave a light wave. "Venne-sshi, would you like to have lunch with us later?" Woohyun offered. I threw a glance at ChoHee. "You wanna?" I asked her. Basically she still talks to me and spazzes about Infinite and TeenTop, but she totally doesn't like me being close to them.

"Sure oppa!" She beamed, smiling at all of us.

"Hey Venne.... I've thought about this over these days and... I think that being mean to you for this was lame and childish. Hehe, so friends?" ChoHee asked. I jumped. "Sure, friends! Besties!!!" I squealed, giving her a tight hug. "Now let's go for that lunch date! Oh, and don't tell JinAh, but i don't like SungYeol anymore... My ideal type... Is L!!!" She shrieked, shaking my arm violently. "Uh-huh. I've had a hunch about that. You were eyeing him all day!" We giggled.

"Oh..." She leaned in. "You... Can have Woohyun!!! He's so adorable!!!" I cringed. That annoying dude? But i guess i could try to like him for their sake.

"Yeah, he's kinda cute and sweet. My type." Yes, cute and sweet was my type, but i guess i didn't find Woohyun cute or sweet?

"C'mon gal friend! JinAh! Lunch time!!!" ChoHee shouted, garnering attention.

'Oh crap... Stares...Stares... ChoHee, stop making them glare at me!!!" Jinah yelled as she walked over, covering her red face. I burst into a fit of giggles.

"Let's go besties!"

-WooHyun's POV-

YES! She agreed! Although it was ChoHee who agreed, btu whatever.

"Hyung, do you really like Venne-noona?" SungJong asked, fear written all over his face. "Yeah, what's wrong kid?" I ruffled his hair.

"You don't wanna know..." He mumbled. I sighed, wanting to scold him for being paranoid when Venne walked over.

"Hey! You came!" I flashed her a warm smile. "Yup." She smiled back. OMO! She smiled back! My plan is working!!!

1.Make her smile

2. Make her feel comfortable around you

3. Ask her on a date

4. Tell her you like her

5. Ask her to reconsider dating you

AND THEN!!!! It will all go accordingly and she'll fall in love with me too! I know this will only be a momentary spazz about her, and it's just a fling, but even so, i have to be serious. Cause she's probably hard to get. And fiesty.

Me likes.