Usual Spot

Attack - Sharp

-Your POV-

"Tch." I slowly stood up, after a long nap under the tree, my back and legs hurt like crap. Stretching, i made my way back to class, wondering if JinAh and ChoHee even noticed i was gone.

As i entered the rowdy classroom, i realised it was already dismissal. Great, i love skipping class! Not. My grades will be crap. Not like anyone would care, but the point is that i will FAIL.

I spotted ChoHee and JinAh sitting at the back of the class, probably fussing over Teen Top and Infinite biases. I quietly slipped beside JinAh, packing my belongings.

"NO! Sungyeol is MINE!" JinAh shrieked, her face contorted into a weird expression.

"Tch, who says! I call! You can take whoever else! In TeenTop, you took CAP. So i'm taking back MY Sungyeol."ChoHee was always the meaner one among us. As compared to my persona of course. I slung my bag over my shoulder, running out of the class.

"Sigh, they didn't notice me as usual." I said to myself. I had this REALLY bad habit of talking to myself. Weird?

Nahh.

"Who didn't notice you?" I looked up, to see Sungyeol, Sungjong, Woohyun and Hoya standing in front of me. I smirked slightly, but kept it back. What if ChoHee and JinAh saw? They would say i stole Sungyeol.

I quickly side-stepped, "None of your business. Bug off." I replied coldly to SungJong. As much as i like him, i would never get into a fight with my friends.

I wonder why ChoHee and JinAh never thought that way.

But they're the only girl friends i have. I emphasize, on GIRL.

"Thanks dude, you just blew our chances away!" I heard WooHyun say to SungJong, and i spun around, glaring. "I'm just not in the mood to talk. Don't" I sneered. "blame SungJong. Shoot." I turned, not noticing i just gave my identity as i gangster away by saying one word.

'Shoot.'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dang! Byunghee! What am i gonna do now!" I screamed, pounding my fists onto the hard wood table. GO stared lifelessly at me, waiting for me to stop.

5 minutes later...

"I stopped banging. So now tell me what i should do." I asked, staring at the hilarious looking serious GO.

"Pretend it never happened." He grinned.

"Yup, pretend it never happened princess!" SeungHo played along, convincing me.

"How would that help?" I snarled, showing my teeth.

"Woah, chill! Attya, leader! They'll think they heard wrong! Infinite is kinda gullible!" Thunder walked in, offering me chips.

I shook my head as a sign of no, slinging my arm over GO's shoulders.

"Hey dude, i told this high-pitched voice boy that you slash Joon was my cuz. Play along will ya." It wasn't a question. It was a statement. A demand. And order.

From their Leader.

"Sure. I'll be your cuz, Joon can be your new friend i went to introduce. Oh, i needta report-"

"Names." I cut off impatiently. GO never minded anyway. Even if he did, he couldn't do anything. I could take on all 5 of them in seconds. I'm still in shape, dude!

"Infinite got into some business with Z:EA. They're trying to stop them from selling drugs."

"Ask them to stick their noses back into their own business. I thought i told them i would handle it myself if they didn't listen. We're gonna talk to them tomorrow. Ask Z:EA to gather at 1 at the back alley. Infinite, just warn them not to into other gangs business, and take care of Teen Top."

"Atta, princess. The girl gangs are asking to create a gang competition. The best surviver." Seungho continued.

"Hmm. That... No, we can't risk our people. But, i guess they could do a skin fight, no weapons competiotion. Pure power, not too ruthless though. Send first aid immediately if anything happens."

"Mhmm. Also, Beast has been to the North, trying to control the crazy riots BigBang and 2NE1 are causing. They reported that they ambushed them and refused to stop bullying the rookies." Joon said, placing a cup of water in front of me.

Beast is the 2nd best gang we have in our hands, after MBLAQ. They work on the outside though, fighting and controling. MBLAQ does all the inside stuff. So far, only MBLAQ have seen me without a mask. Beast saw me numerous times, with my mask of course.

I took a sip from the cup, calming myself. "Ok, we'll head over to deal with Z:EA first tomorrow first thing after i change, then, we'll meet back here. If we have time, we'll head over to the North to deal with those bullying issues. Who are the groups being taken advantaged?"

"Uhm... Let's see... I think they're APINK, Girl's Day, Block B... That's about it... We don't have much transfered to the North lately." Mir said, reading a piece of scribbled note.

"Mhmm, ok. I got that. Anything else?"

"Yeah, we'll meet in our disguise tomorrow?" GO asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Me, i will be wearing my mask. You guys... better not."

"Okay. See ya tomorrow Leader!" Mir and Joon chorused. GO followed with a light wave. Thunder smiled, opening the door.

"Bye princess." SeungHo called from the other room. I smiled, "Shoot!"

And i left, Thunder keeping a watchout for me.