Rumours

Attack - Sharp

-L.Joe's POV-

We walked into school together with Infinite hyungs(In my opinion, they're not senior enough to be sunbaenims like MBLAQ). The fangirls started to scream, and i noticed that all the guys glared at mainly WooHyun Hyung, L Hyung, Me, ChunJi Hyung and SungGyu hyung. Maybe cause we're populat. Heh. I saw Woohyun hyung smirk as girls flocked to him, handing him gifts. I had realized yesterday that WooHyun was VERY cocky and received gifts on a daily basis. It was normal.

What a bummer.

"OPPA! DID SHE DO ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS??!!! I'LL KILL HER FOR YOU!!!" A crazy fangirl screamed. I thought i imagined her falling to her knees.

Weird.

-Your POV-

"Venne! It's THEM!!!" JinAh squealed, pointing a finger at Infinite and TeenTop, who decided to make their grand entrance early today. The hell, i tell you.

"OPPA! DID SHE DO ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS??!!! I'LL KILL HER FOR YOU!!!" A crazy fangirl screamed. I felt myself fume. Everyone in our school called Sharp, or specifically me, her. In BOLD, yes. That's how powerful i was. My name was scary.

"Dayum that little er." i cussed under my breath. With accuracy, i shot a small stone at her calf, dropping her to her knees. I smirked, satisfied. But that damned L.Jay had to go and help her up. Ruining my fantasy and fufilling hers aey? Imma show you...

I picked up another stone, sneakily flinging it at his mob of colored hair.

"Awah!" He cried in pain, clutching where i had shot him. Touche, what a lame . How can he be a gangster?

My phone received a message. I assumed it was the gossip twins, Yuri and Yoona sunbaes, because everyone started taking out their phones. What were they going to create now...

From: Gossip Twins!

To: Everyone :)

Hey people! It's us again with the latest news! You guys would never believe this!

What's up with this? I had a bad feeling, butterflies rumbling in my stomach.

Her noble followers, MBLAQ, had been reported KILLED right last night! What a surprise! Seoul's best gang... KILLED?! It has been reported that around nine kids were found reporting this. Stay tuned for more, GOSSIP TWINS!

I dropped my phone.

"Venne? Venne, what's wrong?" JinAh asked. "The message? You scared of her?" ChoHee asked, shaking me.

"No..."

And i had meant it in different ways. No, i'm not scared, no i don't believe the message. And no...

This can't be happening.