Roof Top

Attack - Sharp

-Your POV-

I made my way up the endless stairs, huffing in annoyance. Those twerps wouldn't stop bugging the 'nice' me. Venne Park i mean. Not Sharp, cause i would be hella pissed off and punched their sculptured noses if i was Sharp. Touche. Noobs.

"Ahh. Fresh air. I love the scenary up here. It always calms me down."

"Yup. Me too." I flinched.

"Damn, i should stop this habit of talking to myself. Now i'm hearing voices!" I said, mentally cursing at my own lame brain.

'You're not hearing voices. It's just me." I turned, to see Nam WooHyun, or the tree, i might say. "Hey tre-" I coughed. "Hi Woohyun." I shifted my weight, pouting to myself.

"So, continue enjoying the scenary. I'll chat with you." He gave me a wink. I stiffened. I hate winks. Ewww. Gross.

"Nahh, i'll just leave you here." I turned to leave, but Woohyun grabbed my wrist. I felt his breath on my neck.

"Where do you think you're going, Pretty?"

Wait. That tone. That voice. That name... Pretty... Wasn't that what that dude called me when i was ambushed. I mean, so HE was the one who insulted me? W

"Back down." I hissed through gritted teeth. "Hey, chill babe!" I spun around, snarling nastily.

"Dont, call me babe. Or pretty, for that fact." I burned holes into his eyes. I could tell her didn't want to meet my gaze.

"Oh, Noona! You're here too!" In a flash, SungJong was in front of me. I gave a half-hearted smile. "Hey SungJong. I'm off. Take care of your hyung. We have some unfinished business to take care of later. Watch out on the streets at night. You never know which gang might pop up and eat you." I let out a low, menancing chuckle, before making my way out of the horrid place.

I hate rooftops.