Sharp's Unofficial Mission

Attack - Sharp

A/N: Ahh.. i was complaining about the lack of LONG chapters and YET i just updated a short one AGAIN. RAWR. SORRY PEPS. Enjoy the chapter~! It'll be a short fighting chappie.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-YOUR POV-

TOUCHE.

The almighty Sharp, awesome and cool, making her own mask, was unbelievable. BUT NOW...

Walking on the streets without a jacket? How dumb. Ok, so jackets interfere with MISSIONS. They are a NO-NO.

I DO NOT know why i follow that.

I wandered around the streets of North Seoul, hoping to spot any gangs ambushing or jumping rookies.

"Look what we have here... A Pink eh?" I heard a low voice hiss. I sharply made a turn, entering the deep alley which the voice came from. "If it is BigBang sunbaes." I could hear the distaste in her voice. I assumed it was A Pink's Leader. I slipped my new pink mask on, and prepared my new pink notes and pink smoke bombs for usage. Emergency cases only. I walked further into the alley, still not sighting any shadows.

"What do you want from us this time?" A girly yet tough voice boomed. I smirked. Good one they got in their team. I finally saw the tinge of light and 12 shadows lurking in the dark alley. I walked to the wall, crouching to a safe position. If they meant harm, i would step up.

"Revenge. You girls tried to ambush us along with Block B last week. It's time for our turn." I could recognise G-Dragon's voice and the low chuckle from T.O.P. This had to be stopped. I knew when BigBang meant it, they could kill.

"Attack." G-Dragon spoke, the word that signalled the start.

But i knew better.

This was their end. I let out a silent hiss. (If that's even possible)

"Show Time." I jumped into the scene, holding the knife blade with my bare hands. Daesung gasped in surprise. "Who are-" I pulled the knife out of his grip, not even bothering about the blood gashing out from my deep wound. He yelped, and i spun the knife, slashing a small thin cut on his cheek. I took a glance at the nearest guy, Taeyang, and dashed forward. As i predicted, he dodged as a natural instinct to the right, and i followed in suit, giving him a hard knock in the ribs. "Oof!" He spit out blood, and i took the chance to upper cut him. I did a spin kick, my sneaker landing in SeungRi's face.

"That'll teach you NOT to sneak up on me." The knife still in my bloody hand, i zoomed at lightning speed towards my next target, ignoring the shocked gasps coming from behind me. "Your palm!" A girl grabbed my wrist. TOP smirked, but i easily did a high kick and slammed my knee into his crotch area, sending him falling to his knees in pain. I flung whoever's hand off my wrist and turned to GD.

"S...Sharp?" He whispered, in complete shock. i nodded. "Take note of the new mask, GD. It won't be long till i visit you in the hospital." I let out a evil chuckle. He smirked. "Fat chance. I'm not letting my get beaten by a girl, even if it's the leader."

He got the first hand. He threw his fist at my, and i made a quick dodge, ducking. I smirked, a put my hand on his leg, flipping him over. What i didn't expect was that he did a sneak attack on me, pushing a knife into my ankle as deep as he could as i flipped him.

" this." I whispered, pulling out the knife. There was a hard throbbing pain at my ankle and on my palm. Hurts like .

"AHH ." I shouted, and slammed forward, knocking his face into the wall. I smashed my elbow into his rib, sending him to lalaland. I kicked him with my left foot, still not satisfied. A Pink then came running over. "SHARP!!! Your ankle is bleeding profusely! Please, hurry up and let us treat it!"

Before i could answer, i fainted from blood loss.