Sharp

Attack - Sharp

Her eyes darted from left to right, scanning the area in suspicion. There was something wrong with this place, and that was definitely bugging her.

"What's wrong, pretty?" A voice called out from a dark shadow. She smirked, blinking slowly, as if afraid.

"W-who are... Who are you?" She softly called out.

Oh, she should definitely win best rookie actress.

"Tch. Me? Well, i should say we." Her smirk grew wider in the darkness, and she checked the surrounding roads, clear of passer-bys.

"Th... Th-There's m-more of you g-guys?" She stuttered dramatically, her expression a totally 180 degrees from her whimpering voice.

"Ya' got that spot on, lady." A cool voice called from beside.

Then, she spotted a dude stepping out into the ldim lights, illuminating onto his face that held a playful grin.

"Go." He uttered, the single word that signalled the start.

Attack.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"OHMIGAWD~~!" I shrieked, acting like a retarded bimbo.

One by one, guys started to exit the shadows, cornering me. Easy piece of cake. If it weren't for my image at school, i would have let at these noobs.

"Hah, ya'll see where she can run!" A guy with small eyes said.

"KYAHHH~! Who are you? Waddaya gonna do?" CREEP. Gangsta tone!!! STOP~~!

"Tch, another bimbo... we're lucky to meet these wimps."

"Yeah, all they do is scream and get scared! Hah!" Okay, that made me pissed off.

"Who're you calling wimp..." I muttered under my breath.

"What ? Waddaya say?" The guy up front spoke up, glaring. The guys around me set up their fighting stance, and i was prepared.

"Oh, let em' at me dude! I'm not some lame bimbo you meet on those streets!" I chuckled, the sounds of my laughter echoing in the dim-litted alley.

"Bwoh?! Who are you to say that to us!" Another dude from behind me said, unexpectedly grabbing my hair from behind.

"Sneak attack eh? Imma let you feel that !" I shouted, throwing a back kick at him. As he screamed in pain, i hurriedly got out of his grip, which was not tight, and gave him a punch in the face. Turning around swiftly, i did a spin kick, hammering a few of the dudes at once. They all started holding onto their injuries, giving me a chance to back away. I stood at the end of the alley, keeping my nametag away. I put on my mask, threw out the smoke bomb along with my anoymous letter. Not exactly anoymous, but yeahh.

Turning, i left, waving as though they could see me.

-Infinite's Side-

The boys coughed violently as the smoke started to get to them.

"..." Hoya cussed. "She's getting away!"

"Drop it Hoya." Dongwoo said, grabbing Hoya's wrist.

"Guys..." They all looked up to meet SungGyu's worried eyes.

"Yeh?" Woohyun asked, catching his breath.

"She... I... We... Did anyone catch her face? Her nametag?" SungGyu questioned, glancing at all of them.

"No..." Sungyeol said, in deep thought. "It was too dark, and even when i was standing in front of her, it seems that she was lowering her head a bit, her hair slightly covered her face..."

SungGyu passed them a small slip of silver paper, along with the used smoke bomb.

They all crowded around the paper, gasping.

Ta-ta, newbies!

Next time, learn to recognise your leader.

-Sharp.

The smoke bomb had initials of SHARP, a nice silver, her initials carved elegantly over the golden colored dagger.

All the gangs in South Korea would recognise this.

Recognise this as Sharp.

And they were in for it big time.

"We just earned ourselves a big, big punishment." Dongwoo announced, adding onto the gloomy atmosphere.

Too bad then.

(Alternate posters done by me!)