SCHOOL~~~

Attack - Sharp

"Omo!" JinAh gasped, as the infinite boys walked int0 school covered in bruises.

'Hah, serves you right for messing with me. MBLAQ still works well... Those bruises aren't very dark though... They need to sharpen up their skills. The irony...' I thought, snickering.

"Yah!" ChoHee yelled, whacking my arm. "Our infinite oppas are hurt!"

"They must ahve gotten into a fight again!" JinAh shrieked, along with all the other fangirls.

I rolled my eyes, pouting. "Whatever. I'm totally not gonna help you scream this time, Lee ChoHee!"

"Ok, ok! Chill sister, they're coming!" The hallway cleared automatically, and fangirl's chants were heard at every corner.

"L OPPA SARANGHAEYO!!!"

"SUNGGYU OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"MARRY ME WOOHYUN OPPA~~!"

"SUNGYEOL OPPA I'LL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!"

"LETS GO OUT SUNGYEOL! NOONA WILL TREAT YOU!"

Oh.My.God. A NOONA FAN?!??!?! YUCK! BLEH! I stuck out my tongue, and infinite stopped in front of me. They blinked, and walked away just as i stuck my tongue back in.

"KYAHHHHH~~!!!!! Venne, you do NOT know how lucky you are!!!!" JinAh snarled, showing her teeth.

"Hey, i was just disgusted!" I defended myself. 'They have noona fans!" I shrieked, still not overpowering the holy screams.

"DOES NOT mean you can stick your tongue out and let them notice you!!!!" ChoHee jumped, stomping her feet on the floor.

"Ugh! Do what you want!" I was completely pissed. How can my friends give me up and scold me for Infinite!!!!!!!!!!

"ARGH~!!!!!" I screamed, frustrated.

"Hey red hair girl! Calm yo !" I turned to face Sungyeol of Infinite.

"Great, just my day..." I muttered under my breath. My friends will SO hate me now. For talking to their Infinite Oppas! Insert fan-stomp here!

"What? Seriously, you oughta fix yo attitude!"

"And YOU oughta fix yo own friggin korean!" I glared at him, still pissed.

"Arasso! Stop screamin' at me will ya'!" He retorted, his glare just as much powerful. Just as i was about to get rough with the dude, Sungjung entered the scene.

'Oh, Hyung! SungGyu hyung calls! Hi Noona! Bye! Sorry to disturb your... glaring session? Bye bye!" He smiled sweetly, pulling Sungyeol off.

I turned to him, smiling. "Bye Sungjong! Noona thinks your cute btw~!" I cooed, acting like a total fangirl.

OK. Fine, i think SungJong, the maknae of Infinite is cute. That's why i was kinda feeling guilty for punishing them. BUT HEY! You can't blame no gal for liking cute little dongsaengs?

Can't you?