Fight Breaks Out " Venne's supporter

Attack - Sharp

When you said that all i said to you were lies, have you ever thought about how you were lying to me too?

-WooHyun

"Mwoh?!" Woohyun's cries could be heard all the way from America.

"Sunggyu hyung... How could you?" Sungjong growled, clenching his fists.

"L... How did you by far know?" Sunggyu questioned, also giving an apologetic smile to Sungjong, announcing that he 'slipped his tongue'.

"I overheard. And Venne was acting suspicious anyway. Many hints were thrown. You made some treaty with CAP and Niel and didn't even notice i knew." L shrugged casually.

"Do you know how serious this is?" Dongwoo cried. Sungyeol let out a small whimper.

"And hyung..." SungJong growled. "You betrayed Venne, or rather, Sharp's trust. I detest you." Sungjong scoffed, slamming the doors of the dorm as he off and left in search for Sharp.

"Aish... I'm in the deepest . Why did you let me play her when you knew!" Woohyun ruffled his hair in frustration.

Sunggyu merely shrugged. "You fault." He whistled loudly, leaving the scene behind.

"ARGH. So frustrating. I'm outta here." Hoya grumpily sighed, falling behind Sunggyu.

"Err... I had nothing to do with this! Ask L!" Dongwoo scampered off, running into the kitchen.

"Soo... I guess it's my turn to leave?" Sungyeol raised an eyebrow, turning to follow Hoya into their room.

"Ahhh, so now it's all my fault? Nuh uh.. I'm not gonna clear your stupid mess, Woohyun hyung. Hwaiting." L said in the most monotone voice ever.

"Thanks guys." Woohyun sarcastically replied to all of their backs.

"Aish... That Venne Park... Sharp... Park Jungmi, urgh whatever!!! She said i cheated on her, but she lied to me about her identity! That ... URGH."

"Tch... He has the nerve..." Sungjong hid behind the door and whispered to himself. "Gotta call Sharp..."