Liar behind my back

Attack - Sharp

A/N: If anyone had thought of this, hope you guys are sad!!! This story is reaching the peak!!! Not yet, but pretty much after around 5 chapters??? I'm gonna do a little time skip about Woohyun dating Venne, cause this isn't exactly a romance story. But, it will be kind of sad at the end, so brace yourselves!!!

Enjoy~!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I giggled softly. Ever since these 5 months of dating Woohyun, i have been extremely girly. I have been on hiatus for 5 months. Too obvious. That's why i'm starting work soon!!!

"Baby, promise me something." Woohyun said, still giving me a back hug.

"Yup?"

"Promise me... That you'll never leave me..."

"Of course... I'll love you forever..." I promised, turning around to give him a kiss.

"Love you..."

"Forever."

He stood up abruptedly.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking up.

"I need to go somewhere. I'll be back for dinner with you ok?"

"Sure. Bye!" I yelled as he grabbed his coat, rushing out. Must be late.

"Heyy, L.Joe, wanna come over till dinner with Teen Top?" I phoned over to Teen Top's, because i gotten kind of closer with him through Infinite.

"Sure.. Be there in 5." The phone hung up. I stretched, jumping out from my seat. I put on a pair of boots and stumbled out, pressing the lift button. I entered the lift, going down to the lobby. I needed to get some snacks!!!

The lift stopped at many stories, 21, 19, 15, and now 10. The doors opened, and i spotted a couple kissing. I cringed in disgust. Go kiss elsewhere, freaks! Then, i turned around, meeting the mirror. That's when my eyes widened to the size of saucers. In the mirror, the guy kissing that girl was...

Woohyun.

"Oppa... Hyunnie oppa! The lift is open! Let's go inside the apartment!!!" The girl squeaked, giggling. He let out the oh-so-familiar laughter, and walked into the apartment. 15 stories down mine.

"Bastard..." I muttered under my breath. I held back the tears, knowing there were others in the lift, and the lift doors were gonna close any minute.

"Ding!" The doors closed, and signalled that it was going down. The tear slipped, and  my eyes continued to water. I wiped the tear away, smiling.

"I'll get over that idiot."

I went down to the supermarket, and grabbed as many ice-cream tubs as i can, including potato chips and soft drinks. No beer of course.

I made my way back home, prepared to cry my head off to Teen Top.