A Pink

Attack - Sharp

"Ah!" I shot up from my bed, sweating profusely. I stared at the pink walls and the white bed frame. White bed frame?

"Not my room..." I mumbled, shocked.

"Ah! Unnie, you're awake!: You turned to see a girl smiling prettily at you. You turned again, gasping in shock.

"What, what's wrong?" The girl rushed over.

"My... My mask..." You whispered, still in a daze.

"Ahh, i fixed that for you. You looked a little uncomfortable in it, so i took it off. Hope you don't mind Sharp-unnie!" She exclaimed, smiling happily.

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! Freak, you... I... We... My... Y-You actually know i'm sharp???" The girl hapilly nodded.

"Cho Rong... Right?" I whispered, skeptical. She nodded enthusiastically again. "WOW! You know my name, unnie!"

'Wait.... So your school is in the North, right?"

"Yup, lemme introduce you to the other members!!" She ran out. I sighed.

"Since they're from the North, letting them know wouldn't be a problem, no?" I questioned myself darkly, a sharp pain shooting through my ankle as i tried to get up. I could see the whole of A Pink gathered.

"Oh!" Cho Rong exclaimed. "Don't try to get up, unnie! Your ankle is in a serious condition from that stab that went in a little too deep." She did a tiny hand action. "Well, A Pink, let's intro!!" She pumped her fist into the air.

"I'm Park Cho Rong, Leader!"

"I'm Yoon Bomi, hello unnie!"

"Jung Eun Ji here!" She raised her hand in a cute manner.

"Son Na Eun at your service!"

"Hong Yoo Kyung! I'll talk to you all day if you want, unnie!"

"Oh! It's my turn? I'm Kim Nam Joo, the maknae!"

I smiled at the cute girls. "I know your names, foolish idiots!" I smiled. "I wonder how i even took you in as a gang. You guys look so gentle."

Na Eun pouted. "We're training, unnie!"

"AND i'm pretty sure i'm the same age as Na Eun and Yoo Kyung, so only Nam Joo can call me unnie. The rest can just call me... Venne, not Sharp. Also, I can just call all of you by your names, right?"

"YUP YUP YUP!!! Unnie let's go play!!" Nam Joo exclaimed, jumping in excitement.

"Uhm, how about we just head back to my house at central Seoul and hang out? I have school tomorrow anyway."

"OHOHOH!!! OKOK!!!" Bomi shouted, running out. "I'm gonna pack some stuff to bring over!"

"Hehe, sorry Venne. Bomi's a little slow on things, so we gotta wait for her later. You rest here first ok? This is my room, by the way, so i'll be here to see what i need to bring!"

"Ok. Sure, i'll just text GO about this. Hmm, or i should call."

"REALLY??? GO sunbae??" Cho Rong asked, as all the girls exited the room.

"Yeah, him."

"OH MY GOSHH!!!!" She screamed, running in circles like a mad woman.

"Chill. He's on the line."

"Hello, princess?"

"Yeah, dude it's me."

"Where are you dude!!!!"

"Yah, don't call me that you little twerp! I'm at North in A Pink's house. I guess i'm gonna have to make them move over, you know. Cause i need some girls over at the central." Cho Rong squealed.

"Oh my ing god, what was that!"

"Nothing, just Cho Rong squealing. Calm yo , GO. I'm heading home now, so go ask Thunder to go to my house with you. Wait for me there kay. Restricted to living room only. Keys in the 2nd flower pot on the left." I hung up.

"OMG. Thunder sunbae gonna be there too?"

To GO

Heyy, ask Beast to come over as well. Got some stuff to do.

SENT.

"Make that Beast too." 

"OH MY HEAVENS!!! WE ARE SO LUCKY!!!!"

Fangirl much??