Happy Holidays, flyingmarine

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for flyiingmarine

Gift from ???


Title : Mystic High

Pairings: Mark x OC, Jinyoung x OC

Words: 3407

Ratings:-

Warnings: so much fantasy, but it's okay if you don't understand, there's an explanation

Note to my giftee: i really hope you like it. like really really hope you like it, let's say there are 2 santas for this gift and we come up with it together, Merry Christmas, GBU :D

 

 

Mystic high. A special school for creatures with special abilities. A place where creatures that aren't accepted and is marked as weird in the human world, train and learn about what they are capable of and meet others that are similar to them. Wizards, werewolves, vampires, fairies, etc. and I assure you, if you're a muggle, or also known as, normal humans, you'll be shocked.

 

There's this thing about werewolves that many people would have known about already... mates. Imprints. Whatever that is that you know. The point is that werewolves are destined to have a pair, a soulmate in their life, and it's not their choice. It happened like a shooting star, it'll come whenever without any notice and you wouldn't expect it, even a tiny bit. When a werewolf imprints on someone, it's like their world have stopped and their whole life is dedicated for their mate. To protect them. To be their lover, friend, sibling -- anything for them. And it's very, very possible to have a mate from a different being. It happens in Mystic High, a lot. You just don’t get to see them every day.

 

What about wizards? If you watch Harry Potter, you would have probably known it already. They're like humans, even if they live in the human world, not much people would notice that they are actually wizards.

 

--

They're doing it again...

 

Im Haeun. A pretty, baby faced yet rebellious dark haired girl was sitting in Mystic High's vast dining hall, looking at two of her friends who were sitting right next to her, trying to look at each other yet they were trying to avoid each other’s eyes. The female was sitting right next to her and the male was right in front of her. Next to the male, there was another male, sitting across Haeun. The two was… Let’s just say they have something going on between them. The four was quite close to each other ever since the first day they all entered the school. There’s just one problem -- three of them are wearing a wizard robe and uniform, while the other just wore a t shirt and an army pants, indicating that there are some obvious difference between them. It's weird seeing the four at first, but as time goes by the people around them are used to see this kind of formation around.

 

Sitting next to Haeun, there’s a girl with a chestnut with an average length hair. She’s a shy girl who could only steal quick glances at the good looking boy in front of her then quickly averts her gaze back down at her plate. Wu Xiao Yue, or known as Luna Wu. In front of her, there sit one of the most popular, cool guy (or should I say werewolf) named Mark Tuan. Next to Mark, there is other good looking wizard, called by the name Park Jinyoung. With that, the formation is complete.

"Stop being shy and confess already..." Haeun snickered at the two, getting enough of the unbearably cringy scene in front of her.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Luna stuttered, blinking her doe eyes as she tried to keep her cool.

"Yeah, there's nothing to confess," Mark agreed. Somehow those words are like daggers, shot right to Luna's heart. She knew she had no chance with the cool and popular Mark, and there's no reason for her to be get mad at him for saying that because... who is she kidding? In his eyes, she’s no more than just a regular friend he hung out with.

"Yeah, we're friends. And that's it," Luna smiled, trying to hide how painful every words felt for her. But Haeun knew her best. She knew more than everyone that she was hurting inside.

"H-hey! Come on guys let's just eat, okay? Look hyung, your meat is getting cold," Jinyoung said, trying to break the ice around them. Mark shrugged and ate his share, followed by the rest who enjoyed their lunch quietly.

 

--

"Jinyoung-ah!" Haeun was walking in the hall way where the wizarding classes are located as she spotted Jinyoung and pulled his arm to follow her.

"Ya Im Haeun! Where are you taking me?" He asked.

"Potion making class," She said without looking at the confused male behind her.

"But that's not my class," He answered back, frowning, which stopped Haeun on her tracks and stick out her hand.

"Give me your class schedule," She demanded. Jinyoung obediently pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket as Haeun pulled her wand and give a little wave to his schedule. The writings moved and at that time Jinyoung's schedule changed from mythical creature class to potion class.

"What a rebel," Jinyoung said as he smiled, pulling his hand up to ruffle Haeun's dark brown locks.

"Tsk... I’ll take that as a compliment," Haeun then continued to walk, this time without pulling Jinyoung's arm. She just walked off like that leaving Jinyoung smiling to himself showing his wrinkles only then to slowly ran and follow the girl.

--

"What about love potion, professor?" Haeun wasn't usually like this. She would stay at the back, couldn’t have cared less about potions. She's the best at memorizing spells, taking care of fantastic creatures such as dragons plus she's also a good quidditch player among the rest of the girls, but potions? She usually pass -- but not this time. Haeun is now sitting next to Jinyoung on the front seat of the class, carefully listening about potion about feelings. The professor already explained about sadness, happiness and bravery potion, but not one word about love.

"Now i understand why an Im Haeun came to the front," The professor chuckled and continued. "Ashwinder eggs are the most common ingredient in many varieties of love potions, as are rose thorn, peppermint, and Moonstone. Since there are many different types of love potions, therefore there are many different methods in which to brew them. Pearl dust is a must added ingredient in all love potions," He explained about the ingredients to the whole class. Haeun wrote down every single thing she needs to make the love potion as she knows a lot about where to find the them.

"What are the aftermath to this potion, professor? Is there any side effects we must be aware of after using this potion?" Jinyoung, on the other hand, as one of the most diligent students in the wizarding department, asked the professor -- just to cover up Haeun's plan so the teacher won't be suspicious of her.

"Love potion is the only feeling potion that will affect another individuals. The person will fall madly in love with the person who gave the potion and there are no side effects, only an embarrassment from acting weird. However the potion itself will worn out in time." The professor explained more details to Jinyoung, knowing he's one of the best students.

"So... What would happen if we put another person's DNA to this potion? How would it affect to the person who drinks it?" Jinyoung asked again.

The middle aged professor paused for a bit, the answered the young man, "That would make the effects go to the person who owns the DNA, not the potion giver,"

 

And that's all they need to know.

 

--

"You sure this is a good idea?" Jinyoung asked at Haeun who’s sitting by his side while adding in every ingredients for the love potion she’s currently making.

"No, it's not a good idea," Haeun answered with a poker face and made a frown appear on Jinyoung’s forehead .

"Then why would yo-"

"IT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA!" Haeun beamed with a big smile plastered on her pink lips, making Jinyoung facepalmed himself. "Now we just need Luna's DNA." Haeun continued as she pulled a comb from her backpack, pulling out one stray of hair from the black comb and put it inside the bowl. Thus, the potion is now complete.

"How are we going to give this to Mark?" Jinyoung wondered, another frown appeared on his forehead. There was a moment of silence between them until the girl spoke up, "Well... You're his friend. Think of something,” She demanded, making Jinyoung facepalmed himself once again.

 

--

"So... how was your day..." Jinyoung asked Mark out of the blue as they were seated in the middle of Mystic High’s dining hall. Same formation of seat as they usually did, but Luna hasn't yet to come.

"That's rare of you to ask..." Mark stated, raising his right eyebrow as he continued to dig in his meal, not bothered by Jinyoung’s weird demeanor at all.

"Oh look! Are they selling pork BBQ?" Jinyoung pointed behind Mark to distract him, which obviously is a huge success.

"Where?!" Mark quickly turned around, his sharp gaze swept through the dining hall as he tried to sniff the glorious smell of pork BBQ. Mark really likes pork and BBQ, so it’s pretty much obvious how much he would like pork BBQ. It's just that they don't sell BBQ in their world. He needs to go to the human world to get that BBQ – which is truly a hassle but he did it anyway.

And while he looked away, Jinyoung immediately mixed the potion he carried in Mark's soup. His second most favorite food.

"Oh no I think that was just pork. Sorry man," Jinyoung apologized, earning himself an 'aishh' from the disappointed werewolf. ‘He’s so stupid sometimes,’ Jinyoung thought to himself. Now all he need is to wait for Haeun to go get Luna and make her sit in front of the unsuspecting victim.

 

"What are you doing?" Luna tried to free herself from Haeun's grip. Luna has been avoiding Mark the whole day after what he said the day before. She just didn't want to hurt herself even more, knowing that there’s no hope left for her.

"I won't eat anything if you don’t come," Haeun threatened while looking around looking for Jinyoung's 'ok' hand gesture as a signal.

"You know I’m avoiding him," Luna whined. As soon as she saw Mark's face, she looked down as if she was programmed to do so.

"Oh trust me. He is DYING to see you," Haeun winked playfully as she pulled Luna to sit nect to her – right in front of Mark.

"H-hey..." Mark stuttered the moment he saw Luna, sitting across him. "Where have you been?" He actually spoke to Luna – completely oblivious of how nervous Luna is.

"S-somewhere..." she mumbled silently as Haeun then sat next to her.

Haeun made a look at Jinyoung, which he answered with an eye roll at Mark's soup, signaling that the love potion is in there.

"This feels awkward," Haeun broke the silence. "Hey are you finishing that? If not then can I have it?" She asked the oblivious Mark, pretending to pull the soup bowl away from him.

"Hey! Hey! No. You know this is my favorite food," He said as he quickly pulled his bowl back and took a sip of the soup. A frown appeared on Mark’s forehead after tasting his soup, putting the spoon down. "Hmm... today's soup taste... kinda different." 

Right after he said that, Mark started coughing, holding his head while shutting his eyes tightly while trying to ease the dizziness.

"M-Mark! Are you okay?" Luna asked, truly worried about what might happen to him. "Are you feeling unwell?" Luna leaned over and held his shoulder, which made Mark look up and land his pair of dark brown orbs on Luna's face. 

"Luna..." he called her name softly, eyes never left hers.

"Wh-what's wrong?" Luna became even more alerted after he called her name. It was out of his habit.

"Were your eyes has always been that beautiful?" 

It's working!

"Wait- pardon?" Luna couldn't believe her ears. They must be lying to her.

"And your perfect hair..." Mark said while reaching out on her soft locks and played with it, making the girl jerked back on her seat.

"What's going on here?" Luna glared at Haeun and Jinyoung, earning an 'I don't know' look from the two. And before they know, Mark already moved to Haeun and Luna's side of the table, pushing Haeun out from her chair then sit right next to Luna. Mark then placed his lean yet muscular arm on the table, propping his head just to look at Luna's crimson red face. 

"You smell really good... I wonder what you taste like..." Mark mumbled -- yet loud enough for Luna to hear as he leaned to the crook of Luna's neck and nuzzled, undeliberately making the girl yelp and blushed to the sudden intimate contact.

"M-Mark!" Luna jerked back, pushing Mark’s broad shoulders to keep some distance between them.

"I... I can't help it..." he muttered as he moved his head again only to get another block from Luna. She then glared at her two friends in front of her who looked away and whistled. Luna knew something is definitely up, so she took Mark's soup bowl and sniffed it.

"Love potion! I knew it!" Luna pointed at the two, meanwhile Mark already gave up getting her neck and just stay there seeing her face, smiling and adoring her features. "Wait until i tell the professor about this." Luna threatened the two.

"NO!" both Jinyoung and Haeun freaked out at the same time.

"The spell can wear off through time, it won't be long," Jinyoung tried to calm the girl down, knowing that the usage of potion to another student without responsibility will get a really bad penalty.

"In the mean time, can't you just enjoy?" Haeun added, making the girl in front of her closed her eyes to think for a minute and looked back at them. "Okay, fine." And with that, she earned a 'Yes!' from the two.

 

--

Both Luna and Haeun walked down the wizarding department’s aisle after what happened at the dining room. Mark literally wouldn’t let go of Luna so she had to take actions and put a sleeping spell on him to run away.

“I can’t believe you did that,” Luna spoke angrily at Haeun.

“Oh please! I’ve known you for three years, I know you like him. And what he said yesterday was clearly bugging you all da-“ Haeun’s words were stopped by a howl that came from the wolf training field.

“LUNA!!” a scream came out from there as the two girls looked outside of the window hall and see Mark smiling like an idiot. “LUNA! LOOK!” he then shifted into a wolf and started digging the ground, making a shape of a heart before shifting back into his human form.

“I LOVE YOU LUNA WU!” he shouted and made Luna red. The whole school started cheering at the two – well mostly at Mark. Some are sad because their favorite oppa love another girl, some are screaming because Mark is so sweet towards the girl, some are clapping at how brave Mark is and some are laughing because Mark just made a fool out of himself.

“PLEASE ACCEPT MY LOVE!” he shouted, again, making a fool out of himself. Luna had no choice; she took out her wand and gave it a wave. “Apparition!” she did a spell and transport from her current location to the wolf training field.

“LUNA!” Mark was about to run and hug her as she immediately use the same spell again to transport them to the Eternal Fountain. “A secret place, I see.” Mark smirked at the female next to him. The fact that Mark just shifted into a wolf made him lose his shirt, which also definitely made Luna lost her focus.

“J-just… follow me,” she pulled the guy near the eternal fountain.

“Are we going for a swim?” he asked, smiling like a fool at the girl.

“Not me… you are,” she said again without looking at him. She actually didn’t want to wash the spell away, but it just doesn’t feel right. She had to fix it, she thought as Mark sat on the edge of the fountain, putting his feet there.

“Hey, Luna…” Mark tried to break the silence as Luna sat beside him, not putting her feet in the fountain. “I told you that I love you.” There was another short silence as Mark watched Luna’s soft features. “What about you? Do you feel the same way?”

Those words made Luna’s heart skipped its beat. How she wanted to say yes and be in a beautiful relationship with him. After a long time of one sided love she finally heard him saying he loves her, and she just want this memory to last long. She smiled at Mark as one tears just fell. “I love you too.” This made Mark smile as he leaned in and tried to kiss her. As much as Luna wanted him to kiss her, she looked away, avoiding Mark’s lips. “But this is not real, you’re under a spell,” She said, causing a frown to appear on Mark’s forehead.

“Don’t you dare obliviate me,” he said, knowing what wizards would do to clear other creature’s memory.

“Wh-what? I’m not going to obliviate you. I’m just going to wash the spell of you, and then you won’t have feelings for me anymore,” she explained, her eyes wandered at Mark’s hand. Oh how much she wanted to hold that hand and grew old together.

“But the spell’s already gone,” He said in a serious tone. Surprised, Luna looked up and find her gaze to meet his.

“Wh-what do you mean?” she stuttered, unsure if the spell is really gone.

“The Eternal Fountain worked, even if I only put my feet in,” Mark’s words made Luna’s heart skipped its beat. “I’ve already made a fool out of myself, so I might as well confess right now,” He spoke, rubbing his nape.

“So…?”

“You know how wolves find their mate, right?” he asked, which she answered with a nod. “I’ve found her since my first day here.” he confessed.

I knew it. He already liked someone else.

“Luna Wu… You’re my mate. I’ve loved you ever since the first time I lay my eyes on you. I could get dizzy if I don’t see you for a long time. Your scent makes me crazy, but I couldn’t confess because mostly wolves that had other creature as their mate wouldn’t succeeded in mating,” He confessed as he took her hand and gave it a little kiss.

“Wh-why is that?” she asked, both in fear and curiosity.

“Many reasons. They love someone else, or they couldn’t accept being imprinted by a wolf, and much other stuff,” He gently played with her fingers. “But knowing you love me back, and you didn’t run and leave me… Does it mean you accept me and you would willingly be my mate?” he asked with a calm smile on his lips. Just like what Mark would do.

Luna smiled as another tear falling from her eye. “Yes.” And with that, Mark smiled as he leaned in to give her a soft kiss on her pink lips before pulling her in his arms, embracing her so tight like he would never let her go.

“I will protect you, and I won’t let you go.”

--

“OUR PLAN WORKED! I TOLD YOU IT WAS A GREAT IDEA!” Haeun high fived Jinyoung, smiling ever so widely. The two is hiding behind the bushes, looking at a water portal where Luna and Mark are sitting.

“YOU TWO!” a professor – their potion making class’ professor to be exact, suddenly walked hurriedly towards them. Haeun and Jinyoung were pale as they looked at each other, panicking.

“Oh shoot- we’re so dead,” Jinyoung’s eyes widen as his hand find Haeun’s and holding it tight. “I’m sorry professor!” Jinyoung spoke as he pulled Haeun and ran away. Little did they know, they might need that love potion for themselves as well as both their cheeks and ears were burning red due to the light skinship.

“I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD DO SOMETHING FOR THAT LOVE POTION!” the professor ran, trying to catch them. The two laughed as they saw their professor running after them – what a rare view.

“Jinyoung do something!” the girl was already sweating hard, tired from both running and laughing.

“Crap- I’M REALLY SORRY PROFESSOR!” Jinyoung took out his wand from his wizard robe.

OBLIVIATE!”

 

--end--