Happy Holidays, persianprincess123

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for persianprincess123
 
Gift from ??? 
 
Title of the gift: What about me? 


Pairing: Markson 

How many words: 1563 

R
ating: Fluff, school au 

Warnings: x 


Note my giftee: Hello my sunshine, I hope you enjoyed this story just for you. x J 


What about me?

 
 
Mark walked through the hallways as he saw a unfamiliar face. He stared at her for a while after he knew that she wasn't part of this school. He walked further to as he spoke; "Hey, you. New girl?"  "No,no please call me Rinnie." the girl answered as she bowed down. "I'm Mark Tuan." The boy bowed back at her. " Do you need someone to show you around?" Mark asked. Rinnie nodded at his question. Mark looked at the girl as he showed her around. She didn't say much. Sometime later he saw Jackson walking to his locker. "GAGAA!!" As soon as Jackson heard his name he turned around to walk towards his best friend. He gave the elder a hug. Jackson heard a soft cough right next to him. He watched as Rinnie greeted him. "My name is Ye Rin. But please call me Rinnie." Ye Rin said. Jackson nodded as he took Mark by the arm and they walked towards the lockers. At first sight Jackson didn't like Ye Rin. She seemed petty and high-class. All you could say about is that Jackson disliked Ye Rin. 

Not to many months later Mark became closer to Ye Rin and he started to ignore Jackson more, Jackson had the feeling that he didn't need him anymore. And about Ye Rin she became popular. She became the b*tch of the school. Nobody would have thought that this would happen. Mark and Ye Rin happened to be a couple in less than 4 days. Every time when Jackson saw Mark he waved at him and he would just stare at him. On one day Jackson went to his house. Marks mother came to the door and she let him in. Jackson thanked her before he went to the elders room. He knocked two times as a sign to let Mark know that is was him. "Come in." He answered and he walked into his room. "Hey, I haven't talked to you in weeks." the blonde guy pouted. Mark stood up and walk towards Jackson He grabbed his waist. "I know, I missed you." “ I missed our talks. Please talk to me again." Jackson pouted at the brown haired boy. He stared at the ground.  "I can't leave Rinnie." "Why can't you leave her. You know me longer." Jackson started to get angry. He chooses that over his best friend. "I love her. I can’t leave her." Mark tried to search for Jacksons eyes. His eyes started to tear up. This didn't happen right. He loved this boy for over 3 years. He couldn't let him go without telling his true feelings. His knees started to feel weak so he dropped himself to the ground. Mark didn't know what to do, so he sat right beside him and took him in his arms. The boy started to cry. "How could you do this to me. I needed to confess to you earlier. I shouldn't hold it this long. I hold it in for 3 years it's time for me to speak up. Mark since the first time that I met you, I thought that you were a keeper. I couldn't leave you. I needed to know you, each day I fell more in love with you." Jackson tried to keep his tears in. And again the boy didn't know what to do or say, Not after this sudden confession.  He hugged him even tighter as he rocked the boy. His white shirt started to feel wet from his tears. With one hand in his hair and one on his back he tried to comfort him. After a few minutes Jackson looked up at Mark. "Why don't you answer me?" He asked with a shaking voice. "I don't know how to answer. I love Ye Rin. And not guys." Mark released his grip of the crying boy. 

After two days Jackson haven't heard nor seen anything about Mark. Jackson blamed himself that Mark missed his classes. He should've kept shut, so this didn’t happen. All because of the new girl. Mark stayed home for the past two days. Even Ye Rin joined him to keep him company. Mark didn’t know after that Jackson confessed his feelings towards him.  His feelings towards Ye Rin started to go away. He didn’t know why but he couldn’t stop thinking about Mark his face. He swears he could hear his voice as he thought about Mark. He called his friend Yugyeom. " Please come over I need your help." Mark said through the phone and all he heard after he finished was a loud beep. He knew that Yugyeom was on his way. “ Sweetie who did you call??” Ye Rin asked with a sleepy voice before her head popped out of the covers. “ It was Yugyeom he is on his way.” Mark dryly answered the girl. “ By the way can you leave in 10 minutes I don’t want you here when I’m going to talk with Yugyeom.” Mark said with less emotion. The girl pouted but got her clothes that where laying on the floor as she got dressed she left his room. After fifteen minutes the bell rang and Mark stormed downstairs. " Come to my room." And Mark took Yugyeom by his arm and pushed him to his room. "So hyung what happened?" Yugyeom asked while looking at the elder. "Yug it’s about Jackson. He broke down and he confessed his feelings towards me.” The words left Marks mouth a little too fast so that Yugyeom had to think twice about what he just said. "You idiot, what did you answer back to him. And does Ye Rin knows about this.?” Yugyeom sighed. Mark didn't dare to look up at the older. "Do you feel the same about him?” Yugyeom asked him again. Of course Mark didn’t answer it. He wished that he felt the same as Jackson. But the main reason was what if he liked Jackson in the same way, would his friend still love him. Mark felt a getting dry. He swallowed before he spoke. “Yug, if I tell you that I feel the same about him would you still be my friend?” Mark looked down at the floor with red cheeks. “Of course Hyung, why wouldn’t I break our friendship. If you really like him you should tell him. Don’t worry about me, worry about your true feelings. Mark nodded before he pushed Yugyeom in his embrace. “Thank you so much Yug. I needed this.” Yugyeom smiled before he tapped Marks shoulder. “Now let’s go to Jacksons and let’s confess. Yugyeom shrugged before he stood up from Marks bed. “Are you crazy. I told him that I didn’t like guys. This will be weird If I knock on his door and say ‘Sup Jackson actually I like you as much as you like me.’ “ Mark sighed before he heard the end sound of recording something. Mark looked up and he saw Yugyeom smiling at his phone before he ran for his own life. “KIM YUGYEOM WHAT DID YOU DO!!!” Mark yelled after Yugyeom. “ I did it for your own sake. Don’t kill me.” Yugyeom laughed before he stopped running. “I will ask it one more time what did you do?” Mark asked while he held Yugyeoms head down. “I did a voice record and I send it to Jackson.” With a wide grin on his face he showed his phone. “Yugyeom I swear to god you are death if Jackson is going to ignore me.” Mark hissed. “But Hyung you are the one who ignored him since Ye Rin.” “Don’t say that I know that I’m an idiot.” Mark sighed. “What if he is going to be mad at  me?” “How is he going to be mad at you? He likes you too.” Mark sighed again before he let himself drop on the couch. “Yugyeom I need to thank you but I’m mad why did you do it?” “Because I know you, you wouldn’t tell him even if you want to.” Yugyeom smiled and Mark nodded.  

Mark was just wandering around in the hallways as he heard a similar voice calling his name. “Mark-hyung.” A deep voice spoke as he turned around to the person who called him out. “I got the message from Yugyeom. Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Jackson pouted as he looked at Mark who was blushing. “I don’t know Jackson probably because I’m a .” Mark didn’t know where he should look. He couldn’t look at Jackson who was smiling ear to ear. It was the brightest smile you could even imagine. “Mark, your words made me the happiest boy in this school do you know that?” Jackson cupped Marks face. Marks face turned even redder then it could be. 

 

After a few weeks they started to date. Mark wasn’t really sure about his feelings toward Jackson. But  as soon as he started to date Jackson he knew more about his feelings. Ye Rin was just a cover up. Even the school knew about their relationship, at first it was weird being the gay-couple of the school. Yes they got bullied, but they got through it together. Even their parents knew that they would end up together. The both of them wouldn’t imagine a life without each other.