Happy Holidays, intergalactic

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for intergalactic

Gift from ???

Title of the gift: Madness

Pairing(s): 2jae

How many words: 1128

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: Violence

Note to my giftee: I wanted to do it more angsty but it didn't turn out as planned I hope you like it either way. 


Madness

 

It’s getting hard to breath the pressure from his body was too big I felt my eyes closing. He had a firm grip around my neck and the lack of oxygen is getting unbearable. I’ve waited my whole life to face him and I worked so hard to be able to beat him but it seems that I’ll just become another one of all the people this man has killed. I had prepared me for this moment but still tears fell as I slowly closed my eyes waiting for a merciful death. The heavy pressure I felt disappeared and I could breathe again Instead he removed his hands from my throat and whispered tauntingly besides my ear. “it’s really not fun to kill of a weakling like you come at me when you at least can do something more than crying.” I looked at him tears streaming down my face as I was still panting for some air. His devilish eyes scanning me one last time before he throws me one last smirk and walked away only leaving darkness behind. Breathing normally felt like a blessing now that I regained my footing as I forced myself of the floor. I can’t believe he once again speared my foolish self just like he did 10 years ago, can’t he just end my suffering or let me kill him. I felt my legs throbbing in pain as I made my way through the exit opposite of the door my attacker and prey left from. It took 2 months until my body was healed again and I made new plans on how I could beat JB and get revenge for how miserable he made my life. I bought a gun from the black market and a knife, it be easier with a gun though a knife would gain more satisfaction. To hold a steely knife and continually stab him and hearing JB cry for his life was a goal I’ve had for the last 10 years. A dream that seems so distant that my insides turn in excitement at the thought of it finally being a possibility. I decided to take both the gun and hide the knife for my next encounter with the slightly older man that kills for money not that different for how I turned out to be, killing used to be a dread full act the worst a human can do. That is why I feared myself with how fast I got used to the feeling of killing that my body even gets endorphin at the mere thought of blood. I went back to the abandoned house I knew JB has occupied since 2 months ago when I last saw him.

Since I both have a gun and a knife I felt confident so my steps where light and calm as I walk toward the old building. The closer I got to the house the louder my heart beat in my chest and fear came over me a feeling that I so desperately want to get rid of with no success. Quietly I approached the house and opened the door with one hand having a tight grip of the gun in my other. The gun felt heavy in my hand at the same time my fear subsided. The insides were dark like always like a cave for bats. “I see you came back again Youngjae, I see your death wish is high like always.” I heard JB’s voice but couldn’t make out where he was hiding. “I see you brought a gun this time such a coward you are.” JB said mockingly. Just then I felt pain in my right wrist and the gun in my hand fell to the floor. I took that opportunity and threw a punch at JB’s face and kicked him in the crotch. I hit him easily today a bit too easy it is as if he didn’t even want to fight back. I couldn’t be happier the day has come I will soon be free from this torment.

My sleep was interrupted when I heard sounds of footsteps outside of my hideout. I grunted quietly before I took my gun and made myself ready for another battle. I saw a figure slowly approaching and a smile crept up on my lips when I saw that it was Youngjae coming with a gun in his right hand. I tucked away my gun and opened the door to greet the nervy guy standing alone in the morning fog. “Youngjae you are here.” I couldn’t hide my smile when I saw how ragged up and destroyed he looks. Seeing him miserable made me feel happy beyond anything I’ve ever felt before. Him being this sad and chasing me for 10 years means that he is thinking about me all the time and I love that so much that I want him to suffer enough to never can forget me even in the next life.

Youngjae pulled the trigger as soon as he saw me which took me by surprise his face had no expression only determination. The situation right no irked me to my core he isn’t supposed to be like that Youngjae should be a crybaby that can only dream of killing me. I had no choice but to counter attack with swift movement I already had my gun ready to shoot. My insides felt like it was filled with butterflies when I pulled the trigger the bullet piercing through Youngjae’s leg making Youngjae cry out in pain cowering down on the ground. Seeing him so vulnerable I couldn’t hold on to my desire anymore, I flung my body on top of his and crashed my lips on his. I knew Youngjae wasn’t strong enough to respond and that so much I just want to ruin everything about him and have a taste. I could see that Youngjae was having a hard time recovering from the wound I caused but it won’t stop me from getting what I want.

With the little life, I had left in me I pushed JB off me and reached for my knife. My face was flushed and body numb though my emotions still went in all directions like a storm that never stops no matter what comes in its way. I limped over to JB that was now cursing loudly after hitting his head hard on the ground. I stabbed him with force right in the abdomen he screamed face full of horror a face I’ve been loving to see for all my life. This is a dream come true he is now all mine and no one can ever find him.