Happy Holidays, Babyaghase

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for Babyaghase

Gift from ???

Title: A Christmas Gift

Pairing: Jinyoung x Suzy 

Words: 2320

Rating: None

Warning: None


Note to my giftee: Hey there, how are you ? I am really sorry if this story didn't come out as you had hoped. English isn't my first language so there may be many grammatical mistakes. I added Mia character as Jinyoung's sister. I don't have much information about female idols so I included Suzy. Please don't hate me for this. Anyway have a nice day. Think positive, do positive 😊 😊


A Christmas Gift

A certain black haired boy was lying on bed ,  wrapped up in blanket,  snoring softly enjoying the warmth it provided. He snuggled further into the blanket not actually having plan to wake up soon. He was in his dreamland , when someone suddenly yanked the source of warmth from him causing goosebumps to raise on the exposed skin. He sat up grunting , rubbing his eyes like a little child glaring at whoever dared to wake him up. He was met with a pair of excited , glistening eyes of his little sister. He yanked the blanket back from her hands and snuggled into it again. His sister rolled her eyes , shaking his body to prevent him from falling back to sleep.

" Ugh, Mia go away" He grunted in annoyance trying to push her away.

" But Jinyoungie oppa, today is Christmas day and you had  promised me you'll take me to Santa Claus." she excitedly said .

It was now Jinyoung's turn to roll his eyes. Why were small brats so excited to meet a person dressed as old fat man. He was never fascinated by Santa even when he was a little child. Sure he loved to receive gift but not from the particular old, fat man with white beard who everyone name as Santa Claus.

" Oppa, oppa wake up" the shaking continued and he had to eventually give up . Muttering under his breath he threw his blankets off his body , cold winter air greeting him immediately, making his teeth chatter.

" Geez Mia stop nagging and get out oppa has to get changed." Jinyoung pushed his sister towards the open door.

After Mia was gone , he grabbed his clothes and towel dragging his frame to bathroom. He looked like a zombie, still in state of sleep his foot collided with the door and cursing incoherent words he entered inside. How could his sister get up so early and still be so energetic, it was a mystery to him.

After taking a hot shower , refreshing himself and changing into warm clothes he went downstairs . His sister was playing with their dog Bella. He ruffled his sister's hair earning a whine from her.

" Oppa , can we take Bella out with us?" Mia asked in over cute voice.

" No, one brat is enough for me to look after" He replied.

Mia and Bella looked at him with their oh so cute puppy dog eyes.
" Please. Pretty please"

Diverting his gaze from them, he shook his head.

" No means no Mia."

" But Bella will get lonely here and she will be sad. No one should be sad on Christmas." Jinyoung knew she was pouting right now.

Huffing air out of his cheeks he sighted. " Fine" Mia cheered jumping up and down muttering something like Jinyoung being the best oppa.

" But you will take care of it."

Mia's cheerful aura changed into dark one , her eyes narrowed glaring at her brother. Seriously she could transform from sweet angel to pissed off demon within a second.

" Who are you referring using ' it' ?" she seethed.

" Of course to your dog who else " Jinyoung replied not even a bit afraid by her, she looked like a cute baby demon.

Mia knew that she couldn't win so she pouted. " B_ but oppa she is our family " she pointed her little finger to Bella.

Hearing his sister's cracked voice , Jinyoung panicked , he didn't intend to make her cry. Rushing to her side he apologized . A soft giggle escaped from his sister's mouth and he knew his sister was acting.

" You evil brat." he laughed with her " You can apply for the actress audition."

" Will do" she joked showing her toothy grin.

He helped her change into warm clothes and adjusted the pink scarf on her neck.

" Let's go, let's go Santa must be waiting for me " she tugged his coat's sleeve gesturing him to hurry up.

Jinyoung locked the door and kept his keys on front pocket of his coat. With the bouncing ball of energy by his side , he headed to Christmas festival. Few moments later they reached there.

The whole place was gleaming with multicolored lights. Children were playing everywhere and people were dressed as Santa entertaining them and providing them gifts wrapped on multicolored papers. The atmosphere was merry with shining lights and colors. Some were playing snowballs while others were busy building a snowman. A huge Christmas tree stood in the middle decorated with gifts and lights.

Mia's eyes roamed everywhere beaming with pure happiness . She was smiling ear to ear and Jinyoung was smiling watching his little sister. She held Bella in her arms showing the puppy Christmas decoration. Bella wagged her tail leaking Mia's hands to show that she was excited too.

" Oppa let's build a snowman" Bella requested using her puppy dog eyes.

Jinyoung unable to resist the cuteness nodded his head. And they started gathering snow building a snowman. They were exhausted by now.

" Mia stay here with Bella okay I will bring something warm to drink "

Mia nodded her little head not actually paying attention to what her brother said. Jinyoung left her with Bella and went towards food stall . He glanced back checking if Mia was still there and she was playing with Bella. He ordered burger and two cup of warm coffee . He paid the cashier balancing the cup in his hands and returned to where Mia was only to find her gone.

" Mia, Mia where are you ?" he shouted frantically searching her.

" Mii look don't play hide and seek with me. Oppa is worried come out baby." He was on the verse of tears having no sign of her.

Where might she be gone ? She was excited to see Santa maybe she went there. He ran towards where people were dressed as Santa and searched for her. He was loosing hope each passing second , then his eyes suddenly caught sight of a pink scarf. He sprinted towards the direction bumping with people and saying sorry. When he saw her and Bella with a stranger he snatched Mia's hand off the stranger keeping her attached to his side.

" Jinyoung oppa " Mia hugged his legs. Patting her back, calming her down , he shifted his eyes to the stranger who was now looking at their interaction. The stranger was a girl with long black hair and beautiful brown eyes, she was tall but not taller than Jinyoung, slim figure , flawless skin , she was perfect definition of beauty. But right now Jinyoung didn't care he saw her as a kidnapper.

" Don't you feel any shame being a  girl and  kidnapping children " He glared at her.

" Look I didn't_____

" Shut up . I know people like you. You people are like wolf in sheep's skin. " Jinyoung cut her off.

She gazed him with glassy eyes and ran away from there. He watched her run away.

" Oppa why did you scold her?" Mia asked him.

" Because she tried to take you away from me." Jinyoung replied hugging her close.

" B_but she helped me. I was crying because I was lost and she helped me to find you. She even took me to Santa Claus and bought me chocolates." she said showing chocolates on her hands.

" You must have thanked her"

" Mia__ Mi why didn't you tell me earlier ?" he asked feeling guilty for the stranger.

" Because you were angry " she said.

" Let's find her and say thank you " she suggested.

Jinyoung rubbed his temples.

" We don't know where she is , let's just go home okay."

Mia nodded. He took her hand with his own and with his free hand he held Bella. They walked silently. On reaching home he unlocked the door. Mia rushed in with Bella, making herself comfortable on the couch. Jinyoung threw his boots on the doorway and went to kitchen to prepare food for them. After he finished preparing meal he invited Mia. While serving the food his mind shifted to the stranger he met earlier. Her beautiful brown eyes, flawless skin , her pink lips she looked like an angel. He felt guilty for scolding her earlier .

" Jinyoung oppa what are you thinking ?" Mia interrupted his train of thoughts.

" Nothing Mia " he assured her.

That night Jinyoung couldn't sleep. Certain thought of the pretty stranger kept him awake.

******

Weeks passed by and Jinyoung still hadn't find the stranger. He and Mia  were in the grocery shop looking for certain ingredient when he came face to face with the girl he was thinking these past days. She tried to run away as soon as she recognized him but Jinyoung caught her wrist before she could escape. She turned towards him glaring at his hand . He immediately let go of her hand looking on her eyes instead.

" I __ uh I wanted to apologize for my actions that day. I didn't know you were helping her.  I am kinda overprotective as she is my only family." he scratched the back of his neck.

She glanced at him and was stunned by his handsomeness. She shook her head clearing the thoughts.

" Oh, it's okay. I guess you love her so much " she bend down to Mia's level and ruffled her hair. " She is too adorable to resist "

Mia blushed hiding behind her brother and both the adult cooed at her cuteness.

" By the way name's Suzy." she said extending a hand towards him to shake.

Shaking his hands with her he introduced himself .
" Jinyoung. And as you already know this is my sister Mia"

She nodded. They talked a little bit searching the ingredients they were looking for. Mia glanced back and forth between her brother and Suzy feeling ignored for once.

" Oppa can Suzy eonnie come with us?" she asked.

" No Mia " Jinyoung shook his head.

She shifted her attention to Suzy using her puppy dog eyes requesting her to join them.

" Besides oppa is the best cook " she praised her brother.

Suzy raised an eyebrow at him" So you know how to cook huh ?"

Jinyoung blushed and the girls giggled at him. He glared at them walking to the counter to pay. After paying the bills he looked at Suzy.

" Are you coming with yes?"

" Yes"

*****
" Mmmh it's so delicious " Suzy exclaimed stuffing with food. The two siblings watched her devour the food .

" Were you that hungry " Jinyoung asked her.

She smiled at them still focusing on her food.

After finishing their meal , they talked about themselves and guess what they were both interested in music and arts. They agreed to meet someday to discuss about the music and Suzy said goodbye to both of them.

******

Eventually Suzy and Jinyoung became close friends. Suzy often visited his house and they wrote song together and practiced piano. Jinyoung was growing attached to her. He found himself often thinking about her. How her long hair flowed with the soft breeze , how her eyes would twinkle when she learned something new, how her soft voice eased him. Whenever she touched him he would feel butterflies in his  stomach and whenever she was too close,  his heart would race inside his chest . What was this feeling what was happening to him? Was he suffering from some unseen disease ? But it didn't hurt it was a nice feeling that warms you up without any source of heat.

Mia would often that he fell in love with Suzy but this feeling can't be love right ?  Even if it was love Suzy didn't see him that way , they were friends and that's what they will be , nothing more. And that thought hurt him the most , he didn't know the reason why.

" Earth to Jinyoung " Suzy shook him awake from his daydream. They were currently working on a song.

" Huh, what were you saying ?" He asked tilting his head cutely to the side.

Suzy pinched his cheeks. And again there were these  damn butterflies fluttering inside his belly.

" I have to go right now " Suzy said packing her things.

" We don't usually leave this early , are you attending something important ? "

" Yes, um I have a date today " She blushed.

Jin young's heart clenched painfully inside his chest as he watched Suzy leave the room. He can't deny the fact that he fell for her head over hills. He loved Suzy.

Watching his crestfallen face Mia knew something was up with her brother.

" Oppa what's the matter " she asked

" Don't worry Mii it's nothing " he tried to assure her.

Surely he won't tell her , she will have to find out herself. She watched him enter inside his room and followed quietly.  He locked the door and Mia listened from outside.

Jinyoung felt like crying . Why does it hurt so much to be in love ?? " Damn it  why did I fall in love with Suzy " he cried.

Meanwhile Mia was listening everything from outside and she giggled , a perfect plan in her little head.

********

The doorbell rang outside, Jinyoung ignored it thinking that Mia will open . But the ringing continued and he sat up grumbling , heading to open the door. When he opened the door he was surprised to see Suzy standing there.

" What are you doing here , you said you had date today ? "

Suzy invited herself in closing the door behind . " Mia said you were sick so I cancelled the date " she said adjusting her scarf.

' That little devil ' he muttered under his breath .

" Did you say something?" Suzy asked.

" No"

She glanced at him and place her palm on his forehead , he blushed face turning red and warm.

" Your face is really warm but your hand neck is cold , strange " she shifted her hands to his neck.

" Have you been crying " she asked gazing at his red puffy eyes.

" No"

" Yes "

" No "

" Yah Jinyoungie was crying " she continued her teasing. " Why were you crying ?"

" None of your business "

" Tell me , tell me "

" No "

" So you were crying huh ? "

Jinyoung had enough.

" Yes I was crying because of you, because thought of someone else touching you , holding you hurts me , because I LOVE YOU stupid girl."

He was waiting for Suzy to slap him , instead he received a flick on his forehead.

" Who are you calling stupid ?" she glared at him and she grabbed his collar and locked her lips with his. They kissed holding each other tightly in their arms.

" I love you too "

Jinyoung was about to kiss her again when they were interrupted by a childish giggle.

" Jinyoung oppa and Suzy eonnie sitting in a tree kissing " Mia teased them.

The both blushed and Jinyoung threw a pillow at her which she easily dodged. She laughed running around the house singing and teasing them.

Jinyoung and Suzy glanced at each other laughing at Mia's cuteness. He couldn't ask for more , he had a perfect little family as his most treasured gift.