Happy Holidays, Ilovekpop

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for Ilovekpop

Gift from ???

Title: Last Christmas memories

Pairing: Markbam

Word count: 1600+

Rating: For everyone to read~^^

Warning: No warning but fluff


Note to my giffee: Enjoy your Christmas Day Sweet potato~^^


Last Christmas Memories



They'd lit their fire an hour ago, but it's still going strong, unfazed by the somewhat harsh winds of December, burning brightly in tongues of yellow and orange. 
Seven boys in a circle around the glowing flame, smiles on their faces and warmth in their hearts. They are all so glad to be spending this Christmas with their best friends in the entire world and they wouldn't change anything about them. This festive time is supposed to be spent with loved ones, and they should be practicing the choreography for their next comeback right now but to hell with that, it's Christmas! 
Within this circle of friends, sat BamBam and Mark, the latter snuggled into BamBam's chest comfortably and heart swelling with appreciation for his boyfriend of one year. Youngjae, of course, is grinning at them. Then the idiot decides to open his mouth and say, "So, we never got to hear the story of how you two confessed to each other? Who did it first?" 
"Youngjae you ," BamBam mutters under his breath and Mark laughs at him, BamBam tightening his grip on the smaller's waist. 
"Should we tell them?" Mark grins and looks up at him, tilting his head questioningly yet adoringly. 
"Mm, should we, babe?" 
"I think we should," his grin widens and BamBam looks down at him; he feels truly blessed. Mark is everything he's ever wanted, he's kind, he's witty, funny, cutely playful, and downright beautiful. His eyes he loves, the warm hazel colour shimmering as the flame light reflected, but he loves his lips more, always so kissable, full and pink, and in his opinion, look the absolute best when stretched into a wide grin, the kind of smile that reaches his eyes, which disappear into cute half-moons. 
He doesn't give any response, just whispers, "You're beautiful."
His boyfriend blushes in the cutest manner possible and stutters out, "Are you going to tell them?"
"Yes, I will," BamBam answers, still amused at how easily he gets flustered, how even after a whole year he still manages to make him shy and blush, giggling adorably, God, he's so cute. When they first met, he wasn't like this, he wasn't like this at all, but somehow BamBam seems to have this effect on him that reduces him to a pile of sappiness and cheesy love quotes. 
"Aww you guys are so cute~" Jinyoung coos, smiling at them. 
"So, I did it first," BamBam says, Mark's hair. "I was nervous, very nervous, I lay in bed on Christmas Eve and I couldn't even get three hours sleep! All I could think about was him," now BamBam blushes too and Mark nudges his side, grinning. 
"Aww baby," Mark half laughs, "I didn't know you thought of me that much~"
"How could I not? You're amazing," BamBam smiles at him. "Anyway, so Christmas morning came, and because we didn't have you guys over it was just us last year walking home. I'd been planning it for ages, I bought him a bunch of red roses with one white rose amongst them. Inside the rose I tucked in a little piece of paper..."

"What is this?" Mark gently takes the paper out and uncurls it, hand flying to his mouth when he reads what's inside. 
BamBam's writing is neat and a 'be mine?' is written in elegantly scripted font, on not just ordinary paper, but proper parchment paper, that he went out of his way to buy. "Bammie? What is this...?"
"Mark I...you are the most amazing person I've ever met...you're so kind and, you're funny, you make me laugh, smile, you make my day so much happier....but....I'd be happier if...if I could cuddle you at night, if I could kiss your lips...if I could call you mine...so I..." he laughs nervously. "Mark Tuan....will you be my boyfriend?" 
And Mark thinks the look he gives him is the cutest look ever, and it makes his heart thump wildly in his chest and butterflies flutter in his stomach, a faint blush on his cheeks.
"Of course...of course I will!" Mark grins and gives him the tightest hug he can, and when he pulls back he stares into those beautiful eyes, glances down at those beautiful lips, and gently connects them with his own in a kiss that sends tingles down his spine and makes the butterflies in his stomach go crazy. 
"Merry Christmas, Mark~"
"Merry Christmas baby~" They both said to each other as they pull apart. Their hands were tangled and it seemed like nothing could tear them apart, oh what a lovely day this was to both. A slightly awkward tension build up between them as they didn't know what to say, but their smiles and flushed faces were enough. 
"Let's go?"
"Yeah let's." Bam smiles and reaches his hand up to Mark to take. Mark takes it, holds it tightly and walks home with him. 

" And that's how it went down guys." Bam grips tightly on Mark's arm thankful that he has Mark as a boyfriend. 
" Wonderful!" yugyeom claps hyperly. 
" And now it's time for confessions!" Jaebum stands up from the chair he was comfortably sitting at. He eyes Mark, who nods his head with a small grin before readjusting Bam to rest his head on his shoulder. " To be honest Bam, you ruined everything that last christmas day." Jaebum claims.
" What you mean?!" The younger jerks his head up, practically frowning at the older. 
" You didn't have to say it like that!" Mark says.
" Sorry, sorry but i have to confess." Jaebum grins slightly. Silence overtook the room as all curious eyes stared at Jaebum making the leader nervous. " So..." He started speaking. " On that day of christmas when bambam confessed, me and Mark were planning to set something we were preparing the week before that."


"Hyung." Mark had called for the older. The room they were located at was a cold classroom, windows right open but Mark was all hot just thinking about until the final day comes. All their preparing was gonna be a success. 

"yes Mark?" The older spoke cutting up some red and pink paper hearts and gluing it on a large white poster paper. He sets it gently and neatly for the sake of perfection and Mark, after all he should as a wingman be able to do at least this. 
" Should i use a different color as the font? I'm using way too much red and pink and purple..." Mark sighs slouching on his chair. " This is gonna stink..." He pouts slightly. This sudden negative energy makes it look like his plan is a failure without even being put on action. " This is so cheesy it's not even special." He mutters eyeing his piece of paper full of all kinds of fonts that he has written a hundred times to practice before he messes up the poster. Scriptive, bold, elegant,etc but non seem to scream, " You are special." Like he wanted. 
" Oh no no no. Stop." Jaebum who has been listening demands, meanwhile gluing the last paper heart perfectly made by Mark. " This is very beautiful and meaningful! Bambam is gonna love it more than ever. What matters is that you poured your heart into this because you really love him, so stop re-writing fonts and draw already! We planned this last week don't give up now!" Jaebum tried to encourage and even though he wasn't too convincing, Mark smiled and obeyed his hyung. " Now that's more like it." 
It became noon by the time they left the classroom where they were taking some photoshoots and they were already done with the paper heart. 

" Wow...wait what does this mean?" Bambam interrupted the story. 
" You'll see." Mark grins at his boyfriend and nodges Jaebum to continue.

" Mark still felt insecure and unconfident about his little design so he went and bought an Orchestra!" Jaebum laughs a little making the other members chuckle a little. " The orchestra were supposed to play for Bambam when Mark confesses. yep I said it, Mark was planning to confess as well the same day!" Jaebum reveals the 'secret'
"Really markkie?!" bambam's eyes bright up and his lips part into an 'o' as he stares at his boyfriend in awe. After Mark reassured him with a smile, Bam smiles as well his eyes almost tearing. They both did not break away contact and they both resisted the urge to steal each other's lips. 
" Okay, Okay let me continue!" Jaebum interrupted and cleared his throat. 

On the day of christmas everything was ready. Jaebum and Mark were gonna set the plan to action. After school as Mark and Bambam walked home together, they passed through the popular shops when finally Bambam un-hid what he had in his arms which was a bouquet. Mark pulled into an instant stop as the younger stared seriously at him. 

" And that's what happened. A planned ruined but it turned out very well!" Jaebum laughs.
"But what happened to the poster and the Orchestra?!" Youngjae eyes him curiously. 
" I forgot about them and walked away with Bam." Mark laughs. " I was so intrigued and spun that I was dating bam." 
" Aish pabo~ You forgot the orchestra." Bambam Grins more and hugs his boyfriend. " What a beautiful story~" He mumbles. 
" MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!" Jackson yells breaking the lovey-Dovey mood and runs in the kitchen to get the cookies along with the other boys. 
Bam looks down at Youngjae who was sitting alone with something hid behind his back. 
They both share I contact when suddenly Bambam winks and youngjae nods in responds before chasing the leader back to the kitchen.