Happy Holidays, kittkatt3094

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for kittkatt3094

Gift from ???

Title of the gift: 'Mistletoe kiss'

Pairing(s):Jaebum X Seo Minhee

How many words:1518

Rating: all ages

Warnings: ------

Note to my giftee: I really tried to do my best. I hope you like it and not get mad at me. Naega saranghaeyoooo


 

'Mistletoe kiss'

 

I got up from bed and saw that it was snowing already. Checked my phone and saw that Jaebum had texted an hour ago: 'Did you wake-up?'. Then i texted him back:'Yes oppa, i just woke-up!'.

I went to the bathroom to have a shower. After that i wasn't deciding what to wear for today. It was Christmas after all, so it was a really special day for me, because on this day me and my puppy, Jaebummie, started our relationship. Of course i wanted to look good for him, that was all about. So i decided to wear the one that Jaebummie bought me one year ago for Christmas Eve. Not just because he bought it, but was sooooo beautiful, and i knew that he would love me in that red kneeted coat with the Chritmas tree on top of it.

Checked my phone and saw that Jaebum had texted:' Go in the kitchen!'. Then i went there and saw that my lovely dovely boyfriend with the most awesome smile in the whole world had prepared the Christmas cookies that we both love. There also were some chocolates with heart shapes and a note that was written:' Morning my cutiepie! Hope you like it. This is just the begining! Meet you at 6pm. Love you!

I was totally shocked and extremely happy that he prepared all these for me to show me his love and that was only the begining. I was like 'Wowwww he is such a sweetheart, my cute Jabummie!!!!!'

Well, of course i had things to do. I had to buy him a present. That was really difficult becuase he was a man, and buying a present for the opposite is kind of hard. But anyway, i had to find what to buy no matter what.

I went to all shops that I thought I would find something good for him, but i couldn't find anything that was worth buying. I felt desperate, because he is so special to me and he deserves all the world or maybe more, for being such an awesome man.

'What to do, what to do, what to do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I was axtremely anxious, i hadn't prepared anything and the hours till our meeting were passing by quickly. Then i came up with the idea of making a magic box. OK maybe that wasn't the best present for Christmas, but i hoped at least he would like it. Knowing that he wasn't the materialist type and didn't like expensive presents, maybe that was a really good idea.

Preparing the magic box wasn't an easy thing to do, because i had to decide what photos to put and what to write in there. Ok , i put all the photos we had together where me and him were very close and smiling like cute puppies. I didn't forgot to put the photo i took in his birthday party where his face was with cake, and he looked so funny. I also wrote how much i loved him and that he was the best thing that hapenend in my life. I loved every single thing I wrote in that box.

I finished the magic box and put it on the table. When i saw the clock, it was already 5pm. I had 1 hour till my meeting with Jaebum. I went to my bedroom to do my hair and decided to let it look wavy and natural just like it is, because i knew that Jaebum loves looking natural. I put my lipstick on and i was ready to meet him.

I got a text from Jaebum:' Are you ready?' Then i replied:'Yes, totally ready.' Jaebum:' Ok , I am waiting for you to come down.' Then i heard the door bell. Quickly went down to open the door and when i saw him, my eyes lighted up right away. I could see that his eyes were like that too. 'You look so cute and pretty, like always!' Jaebum said smiling with his precious smile that made my heart melt. 'You look so cute too, and of course very handsome, like always!' Our cheeks went red and our faces were covered with a cute smile, while we were having eye contact. I could say that was the cutest thing ever.

We decided to walk throught the city and watching the show that was prepared for Christmas. The only thing i remember was watching him leading me to places to see the show and holding our hands. I can say that staying by his side was all i wanted, and the show wasn't that important for me, because just watching him was enough for me.

He bought me a chocolate bar because he knew that i love it. I decided to share the chocolate with him. The chocolate was so sweet , just like our love is. Then he bought me a little Santa doll. Awww that little Santa was the cutest thing ever. I would keep it in my bedroom and everytime i would see it, it would remind me these moments. I swear that those moments were so beautiful and one of the best moments of my whole life, because staying beside the man i loved, completed me perfectly.

Just imagining what we had passed since the moment we met, made my heart explode. I remembered how we poked each other sometimes, how he said that he liked me and all the cute memories we had after we started our relationship. I was so happy, maybe the most happy person on earth. I felt so proud to have a man like him on my side. A caring person with an amazing heart, he knew when to be serious and when to act a little stupid and funny. Let's not mention the kisses he gives me everytime i act cute, or i am sad. I can just say that he fits me perfectly. He is the man i have always wanted.

'Minhee, let's go!' Jaebum said, but i wasn't paying much attention. 'Wait...What?! Where?!'- I wasn't sure where he said to go. Then i saw him pulling me under a mistletoe and the he kissed me so passionately that i was about to melt. I enjoyed every moment of the kiss. The moment when our lips touched so softly and the kiss tasted like a strawberry. Awwww was soooo cute. Then he looked me in the eyes and said to me:' Minhee, I love you. I love you now and i will always love you no matter what'. I could say that those were the most amazing words i had ever heard. That mistletoe kiss was so amazingly perfect that i never wanted to end.

When we arrived at my house, he gently pulled me in the living room. I wasn't sure what he was doing but he said to me:' Close your eyes'. I closed my eyes and after 5 seconds he said: 'You can open them'. I opened them and what surprised me was the present that he had bought me. It was a very beautiful necklace, with a heart shape and i could say that it was one of the most beautiful necklaces i had ever seen. 'Oppa, naega saranghaeyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!' Then he smiled gently and put it on me. I could feel his strong hands touching my neck while puting the necklace on. That was so cute and then i remembered i had to give the present i had prepared for him too.

'Oppa, wait a minute! I have something for you too.' I ran in my bedroom to take the magic box from the table i had left. I thought that maybe it wasn't as good as the present he had for me, but at least i tried and the most important thing was that i had prepared it with all my love.

'Oppa, this is my present for you. I hope you like it, even thought it's not much.' I was worried that he might not like it. 'Minhee! Wow , this is so cute! What an idea! I really like it!' I could say that i was reliefed that he liked it. 'You really like it that much?!' I wanted to be sure. 'Of course! Let me open it and see what you have prepared.' 'Wow...all of our photos! Minhee.......ahh! There are notes too.' 'I like it Minhee, i really like it. Thank you.' Jaebummie said while smiling. I really liked his expression. I could see from his face that he did like it for real.

After the meal we were staying in the living room. I was sitting in his lap and he said:'What do you want to do now?' 'Please read me a book!' 'Ok, princess, as you want' Hearing him reading was so precious because he seemed so handsome, like a prince. 'Oppa, you're so handsome and the best boyfriend in the whole world'. Then he smiled and kissed me in the forehead. That was the goodnight kiss because leaning near him was the comfortable bed i had never had.