Happy Holidays, MariiDoret

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for MariiDoret

Gift from ???

Title of the gift: The Crescents


Pairing(s): OC X one of GOT7’s old-man line. I mean hyung line. It’s a secret unless you read it. ;)

How many words: 5720. To skip long intro – ctrl + f, search *** to jump.

Rating: G

Warnings: Ants ahead, maybe.


Note to my giftee:

Hello Marii~! First, hope you like this gift. Second, have a great holiday! :)

Hello other readers as well, Merry Christmas in advanced, and Happy 2017! Hope you have all the beautiful things surround you in this year! :D

 

The Crescents

 

It’s a Thursday morning.

A relatively cold Thursday morning in the beginning of March.

Taking the latest album on my hand, I waited in the line with other fans. There’s 1,000 of them. The luckiest 1,000 which were chosen. And, I was one of them.

“OH MY GOD!” Soyeon screamed inwardly beside me while holding on my left arm and looking to the front curiously like they would come out in any time, “I can’t believe we are meeting them in person.”

I giggled at her childishness, “I know right.” I knew it when I bought the album. I mean, when I pre-ordered the album. And, we were not ‘chosen’ because of luck. In our case, this was all set.

My older sister was a staff working in some sort of Entertainment Company or broadcasting station, which I didn’t even care until Soyeon’s birthday was coming. I requested her to help out while I just had to return her favour with some easy errands.

“Young-ah.” Soyeon called but her gazes still fixed on the empty stage. “This is the best birthday gift, EVER!”

Well, I always called Soyeon ‘the typical girl’, like she said this to me every year since we knew each other. Being exaggerating again she spoke, “You are so damn lucky! How can you get chosen by 2 albums you bought to get into this place? Honestly, tell me how many album did you buy?”

“2.” I smiled while placed a ‘V’ in front of her face.

“Aww~ Young-ah, you are the best!” Soyeon hugged me tightly until I nudged her that I couldn’t breathe. She just returned with her sheepish grin.

After 2 hours of waiting in cold, finally someone walked onto the stage. Fans were screaming when the host went on stage. “Hi everyone! Welcome to today’s fansign. Let’s welcome……”

“BIG BYUNG!” The voice was followed with 4 guys walking up on stage.

“Ha! We are BIG BYUNG!” seems like one of the guys from the boy group VIXX. The other boys bowed with him together. Soyeon just grabbed my arm and screamed with other girls together and that was just deafening. “Jackson oppa! Jackson oppa!” I tried to stay my head further from Soyeon but that didn’t help at all.

I think I was the only girl in the crowd of 1,000 which still stayed calm in front of their favourite boy band.

The boys started to thank the fans for coming and introduced themselves. Yookdeok. Wangkong. Hyukddi. Dolbaeki. I couldn’t stop laughing at those weird name but quickly looked over the stage as Soyeon hit my hand to stop me. To be honest, standing far away from the stage, I couldn’t even see their face clearly. Then, it started playing some exciting hiphop genre music but when they started singing, again, the lyrics is just plain weird. They danced goofily like it was normal. But, who would sing about squid, octopus or some random seafood? Maybe it’s just me who didn’t understand the lyrics and trends. After finishing the song, the fansign event started officially. The staffs were trying to stay the lines in discipline, to get every fan went on the stage to meet their idols.

“Jackson oppa!” Soyeon was still chanting his name. “What should I say to him?” I could see the hearts in her eyes. I still remembered an hour ago, she said I was the best, but I think I am not anymore. I HAD BEEN the best.

Finally, after 30 minutes of waiting and experiencing deafening, it was finally our turns. Soyeon went on the stage first following instructions of the staff. I followed not long after, and met ‘Dolbaeki’, the first one on the left of the stage.

“Hi.” I must be the only girl who still stayed so calm in front of these gorgeous boys.

“Hi.” Dolbaeki handed over the album on my hand. “What’s your name?”

“Huh?” I looked at him. He repeated his question again. “Your name. How can I address you?” He pointed on the album, already on the page of his photo.

“Young.” I told him, but feeling weird about it. It was strange to say as my first name is a single syllable. “Yoo Young.” I repeated myself.

His smile had never left his good-looking face, and continuing his job of signing the album. “Thank you for supporting us.” He threw his fist into a fighting pose and passed the album to the guy beside him, Hyukddi. It would be rude if I just walked away, so I smiled to him, “Fighting!”

I did the same thing to Hyukddi and Yookdeok, then he passed the album to the next guy beside him. Then, I realised he was the guy that I met in my sister’s office.

“Hey crazy fan.” He mocked at me. “You can just request me to sign when you met me in the company. I was speechless. We only met each other twice when I helped my sister out. I didn’t even know his name until now – Wangkong.

Maintaining my figure, I smiled to him. “Who are you?” I asked. He was surprised at first but then smiled knowingly. He didn’t ask my name but address me as ‘crazy baby bird’. Baby bird? Seriously? Before I left the stage, he still didn’t forget to show his ‘heart’ fingers and ‘innocent’ aegyo.

“Oh my god! Isn’t Jackson oppa cute?” Soyeon held my wrist when I walked down the stage. “He winked at me just now!” She screamed and covered her face out of shyness.

“Enough with your fangirl self. They wink to everyone anyway.” I looked at her, slightly embarrassed that I was friend with her for more than 5 years. “Who’s Jackson by the way?”

“Wangkong.” Soyeon held my hand tighter, “He is SO CUTE! Look at him! He is just like a puppy. Argh!”

I rolled my eyes. Maybe coming to a fansign with the real crazy fangirl was not a good choice of a birthday gift on the first hand. We waited until the event officially end since Soyeon said she still wanted to take photos of Jackson. “Please, Young-ah, please.” I couldn’t help but only nodded. Because of Soyeon. Just because for her birthday.

A thing I just couldn’t understand. “Soyeon-ah,” I called her, “What is ‘baby bird’ supposed to mean?” As her bias was Wangkong or Jackson, maybe she would know.

“Agasae?” She looked at me, “I am Agasae.” I confused even more. Why would you address yourself as a baby bird? “It’s GOT7’s fans.”

GOT7? I thought she liked Big Byung on the stage. She had been telling me Big Byung non-stop for a whole month, kept chanting that they were going to comeback with a new single.

“Jackson oppa!” Her loud chant again caught me back to reality. Finally, the event was going to an end. The guys were leaving the stage to the back.

“Finally.” I wiped off the invisible sweat on my forehead, turned my head and spotted my sister not far away from me. Soyeon looked over my direction and saw her too. “Isn’t that Jin eonni?”

I nodded and readied to walk away from her, not to disturb when she’s working. However, I was stopped by Soyeon. “Isn’t the one beside her Jackson oppa?” She asked me in surprised. I nodded.

“Heol! Jackson oppa is dating Jin eonni?” She was almost screaming that attracted some gazes from other fans, like we were crazy. I covered before World War III would happen from the fans, “HELL NO!” The last thing my sister and I would do was dating idol and artist, or we would be killed by my mother for involving into unnecessary scandals.

By the way Soyeon looked at me, I knew, I still had to explain to her. I lowered my head under her intense gaze but it was useless. I heard Soyeon smirked evilly and before I could react, she had pulled me over to my sister.

“Hi, Jin eonni.” Soyeon started while I could only lowered my head. “Eonni.” I called my sister.

“Hey Soyeon, Young-ah.” She replied after closing the car backdoor. “Happy Birthday, Soyeon.”

“Jin eonni, thank you.” Although Soyeon thanked my sister on , her eyes couldn’t stop wandering through the tinted glass window.

“Young-ah, I have work to finish off. Got to go first. See you at home, kay?” My sister stepped onto the car and waved goodbye. I bowed while pushed Soyeon’s head down low as well, “Sure. Drive safely.”

“Yoo Young! I still need your explanation.” Her gazes changed back to the intense one before I crossed my arms in front of my chest. “Why do I have to explain to you? Because you are the birthday girl?”

“Please, eung~ Tell me please~ Young-ah, you’re the best.” Soyeon’s mood swing wasn’t something to surprise after so many years of friendship we had been.

“Okay.” In order to prevent her screaming again in public area and attracted eyes, I brought her to the usual café we hang out, on the table which secured in one of the corner.

“Two green tea latte, and a French toast, please. Thank you.” The waiter left after we placed our order.

“So, tell me now.” Soyeon held my hand and looked at me with her infamous puppy eyes. “Does Jin eonni know Jackson oppa?”

I shrugged, “Maybe. She might work with them. I don’t really know.”

“What?!” Soyeon almost jumped up. “Why didn’t you tell me? Am I your best friend?”

“Is that related?” I asked. “That’s my sister’s job.”

Soyeon brushed her nape in embarrassment. Well, we shared a secret, but I couldn’t count how many boy groups Soyeon had in her brain now. Big Bang? 2PM? EXO? Bangtan? Big Byung? The last one I heard today was something new called GOT7.

“So,” She paused for a second. “The fansign ticket was from Jin eonni?”

I nodded, and Soyeon screamed excitedly. Then, the food was here. I slapped on Soyeon’s hand so she could stop embarrassing me for a while. After the waiter left, Soyeon returned to her usual self and pumped her fist excitedly.

I took a sip on my warm green tea latte. “Make sure you bring me to meet them if you have the chance!”

I nodded. It wasn’t like I would meet them anyway.

 

***

 

Or not.

I never knew that this would be coming so fast. Faster than the season changing in Seoul.

My sister called me on Saturday a week after.

Young-ah, are you free this afternoon?” My sister asked on the other side of the phone.

I thought for a while, “Not particularly. Probably just lying on my bed and play online games?”

Good!” She exclaimed excitedly on the other side of the phone. “I have a job for you this afternoon. My colleague isn’t feeling well suddenly but we are really busy. Can you come over to help us out?”

“What?” I sat up from my bed. “Don’t joke, eonni. What can I help out if I am here? I don’t know what I can do.”

“Just some simple stuff, like passing them water etc etc. Or help us to move things around.” My sister said.

“Them?” I asked, guessing they were the idols my sister worked with.

“Yea, GOT7. Wait! Do you know who they are?” Did she just said GOT7??!! If I still remembered the incident after the fansign, Soyeon did tell me to bring her with me to meet them, right?

“Eonni, I think there is someone better in this job than me. Can I call her instead?” I asked, hoping to throw this to Soyeon and stayed my lazy on my bed the whole day.

“Soyeon?” My sister snickered. “No! No! No! I can’t take care of another child here. Come here as fast as you can.” Not waiting for me to reply, the call was hang up. I guessed I couldn’t run from this then.

After changing into casual look, I took my bag and left to my sister’s company in Cheondamdong.

As usual, fans were waiting in front of the entrance into the office, some with professional photography equipment, just to take one decent photo of their idol. Before walking into the office, I have spotted my sister in front of a car, placing boxes onto the back trunk. “Eonni,” I called her.

“Hey Young-ah,” She turned to me, “Thank God you’re here.” She looked relief.

“What happened?” I asked while helping her to move all the boxes onto the car. The boxes weren’t heavy as it looked like.

“My colleague suddenly caught the flu this morning. It’s better for her to rest at home, so I let her go and arrange you to this job.” I nodded and asked, “Then, what is her job? What should I do?”

“It’s not that hard, just looked after the kids.” As if I was just babysitting real kids. After all the boxes were moved, my sister signalled me to follow her into the building. We then stopped in front of the room on the third floor. She knocked on the door and walked in. I followed behind her.

There were 8 guys inside the room. 7 were dancing to their routines and 1 sitting on the couch looking intensely on his phone. The entrance of my sister and I had stopped their routines. One of the guys gathered them and bowed to us. “Jin noona.” My sister nodded and told them to come over. I realised one of them was the guy Soyeon chanted non-stop, Jackson. He noticed me and then smirked.

“Guys, you might have seen her around before.” My sister pointed at me, “This is my sister, Yoo Young. Jieon isn’t feeling well today so Yoo Young will be your one-day manager.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed.

“Okay, please continue what you were doing just now.” My sister dismissed the guys and talked to the guy who was on the couch just now.

“This is Inseong, he is also the manager for GOT7.” My sister introduced him.

“Nice to meet you.” I bowed again politely.

“But unfortunately we have to run into something really urgent now. So we will leave you with the kids.” I looked at my sister in surprised.

“This is the kids’ schedule for today.” She passed me a piece of paper. I read it intensely.

Before both of them left the room, Inseong sunbae told me to look after them and don’t let them loaf on the job as they should be practising before lunch. My sister just shouted to the boys, “Don’t bully her!” then left the practice room.

I turned and looked at the guys who looked at me interestingly. Jackson walked towards me and greeted like we knew each other well, “Hey! Crazy Agasae!” He pulled his hand up and readied to get a high five from me. However, before he got closer to me, I walked to the couch and left him behind, “I am not your fan”, leaving him in shocked and other members laughing.

“Good job, Yoo Young.” The guy in purple hoodie and skinny jeans clapped and chanted.

“Yoo Young-ssi.” I emphasised while taking out my phone, Google-ing for their profiles. Yes, I knew none of them other than Jackson since he was the only one Soyeon kept mentioning, and I should have done this on my way here.

“And shouldn’t you start practising your dance now?” I tried to show the serious side of me or these kids would just keep fooling around. Looking at their profiles, his name was Bam Bam, and he was 3 years younger than me. Shouldn’t he show some respect to people on his first meeting?

Just then, the guy, who stopped the others while we came in, or in the profile it said he was the leader JB, gathered the other, “Guys, stop fooling around now. We should be practising. It’s out comeback stage today.” Seeing the guys back to their position, I was back to my phone again, searching more information about them.

Just then, I received a text message from Soyeon. ‘OMG! It’s GOT7’s COMEBACK TODAY! And guess what? I got 2 tickets into the show. Come with me later?’

Oh great! I had almost forgotten about Soyeon and her ‘love’ towards all her oppa. Should I tell her the truth? No, or I would be annoyed to death. But I couldn’t cheat on her as well.

‘Sorry, Soyeon. Something is up today. I couldn’t go with you.’ I replied. I wasn’t lying right? But what if Soyeon asked about it?

A few minutes later, my phone vibrated again. ‘Okay then. See you on Monday.’

I was relieved she didn’t ask me more than that.

GOT7 were continuously practising their song and dance choreography. Sometime they would ask if their dance were uniform, I would just consistently nod. To be honest, they danced really well. An hour later, my sister texted me to let them get ready for their busy schedule. After dismissing them, I was bored and stayed in the practice room with nothing to do other than my phone, which nearly out of battery. Then, I just decided to observe the room – the ceilings, the lights, the mirrors, the computer, the couch, the star, the sky……

And, a big face! The face was dangerously near that I could feel his breath. His had a sharp features, and the beauty mark above his eye. A moment later of observing this giant in front of me, he spoke, “What are you doing?”

Obviously I was sleeping on the couch but this was so embarrassing to say. Speechless and ignored, JB sat comfortably beside me and took out his phone, “I am tired too.”

“Rest then.” I said while looking at him.

“Okay.” He nodded and passed me his phone, “Lend me your shoulder.” Then he placed his head comfortably on my shoulder and ‘passed out’. Looking at the top of his head then his phone, bad ideas popped up on my mind. Invading other’s privacy wasn’t a good habit but curiosity killed cats. I switched on the display on his phone. Too bad it needed a passcode.

“0-1-1-6.” He said but he eyes were still closed.

My ears were heated and I could see my redden cheek through the reflection from the mirror. Being startled, I threw his phone back on his lap. “Aye~C!” I cursed.

He smirked but comfortably snuggled onto my neck. “Babysitting is tough.” He said out of nowhere. I giggled and looked at him. “6 babies are even harder to take care.”

I couldn’t imagine how this ‘big baby’ complaining about taking care of his other 6 members, but Jackson himself was really a pain.

A few minutes later, Bam Bam and Yugyeom came in. Yugyeom was the youngest member in the team but his attitude wasn’t. He kicked JB’s feet and made the latter to move and spare him a space between JB and me. Bam Bam sat on the other side of me. “Nooooooona~” He chanted cutely. I faced him, signalled him to continue. “Which selca is better? I want to post it on Instagram.”

“Why are you asking me?”

“Because you’re our manager.”

“Take a photo of your feet. It looks better than your face.” I talked back jokingly. JB and Yugyeom laughed along while Bam Bam looked like he was hurt. That’s what you get when you disrespect people on your first meet.

After everyone gathered in the practice room, the fashion team came in and did some final touch up for their already-flawless-make-up. Then my sister came in and arranged everyone into cars and travelled to the broadcasting station. The drive to our destination was full of loud noises and jokes. I could understand why my sister would sleep pretty early after work as this was tiring. These guys were really energetic that they still laughing non-stop in the waiting room.

Except one guy. JB. He was sleeping aside on the couch, until someone called them for the first round of rehearsal of their title song ‘FLY’.

4 minutes of continuous dancing wasn’t easy. The boys were already drained in sweat. I had prepared some tissues and when they came down from the stage, the fashion team had already rushed to them and dabbed the sweat out of their foreheads and cheeks. JB walked to me. He looked at me smiling while I wiped the sweat lightly on his face. “Water.” He commanded. I rushed to the nearest table and grabbed a new bottle of water then came back to him. He gulped down half of the water then sat on the nearest couch.

I didn’t know why, after JB changed into his stage clothes, he looked totally different. His charisma was standing out among the group, which I only realised my eyes were on him all the time. I was still on the memory which his sweats flow along his sharp jaws, damped the collar of his inner shirt. His smirk on stage which showed his confidents, like he was mighty to get anything he wanted.

Mark and Yugyeom walked towards him and bumped onto the couch. They started to talk about random stuff and laughed out loud. His smile, was captivating, yet contrasted to his charisma on stage. His eyes was like the new moon, a tiny and thin crescent, which I couldn’t take my eyes off again. What magic had he casted on me that I feel like I was enchanted and could only see his crescents?

Finally, I was back to my sense when my sister called me, to tidy up the messy make-up kits laying around the table. GOT7 was then called by the staff to get prepared for the live broadcast of the music show. Unintendedly looking into the mirror, my cheeks were tomato red again. I took a deep breath and calmed myself a bit. Never had I thought my heartbeat was abnormally fast, like it would jump out from my chest at any time. Getting rid of those useless thought, I continued to tidy the messy make-up table.

“Yoo Young-ssi!” I was finally back to Earth when someone patted on my shoulder and shouted my name. I turned and saw JB smiling at me. The crescents were not helping at all when all the thought I tried to clear out a minute ago was back. “I called you twice but you didn’t reply. Are you alright?” He asked. I saw worried in his eyes.

“Yes.” I shoved off his hand on my shoulder. “Yes. I am fine.” It wasn’t fine if it involved too many skin ships.

After ended this schedule, we travelled back to their offices to get dinner and rest before the next schedule in another broadcasting station. I went to the nearest restaurant to get take away food with Inseong seonbae. My phone vibrated, indicating a call from Soyeon. I told Inseong sunbae and walked out of the restaurant.

“Hey Soyeon.” I answered.

“OH MY GAWD!!!!” Soyeon screamed on the other side of the line and I was almost deaf with her loud voice. “They were sooo cool today!!” She chanted again, and I knew who she was talking about.

“Oh yeah?!” I acted dumbed, feeling bad that I lied to my best friend, but I couldn’t help at the same time. I had to keep it a secret or I would be annoyed to dead.

“And guess what?” She shouted again, excitedly.

“What?” I asked uninterestedly, probably guessed what it was. Her pre-ordered album was there.

“I pre-ordered GOT7’s albums and they were here today!” Soyeon exclaimed more excitedly. “And I got Jackson oppa’s photocard!”

“Wow. Congratulation.” I said, soullessly since I was tired.

“And the next one was,” She hold on her tone for a while, “JB. Oh! It’s not Jinyoung oppa’s.”

Upon hearing his name, I almost jumped up. “What? Who?”

“The second album I bought.” She repeated, “I got JB oppa’s photocard. But I hope for Jinyoung oppa’s though.”

JB. JB. JB. JB. JB. His name hit on my head so hard.

“Hello? Young-ah, are you there?”

“Oh!” I realised I was blanked out again. “Yes, I am still here.”

“And, about that, maybe I can get you a Jinyoung’s photocard.” To make up for my lie.

Also, to exchange JB’s card. – NO! Why would this come to my mind?

“Oh? Really? Oh my God! Thank you so much, Young-ah! You are the best!” She blasted out all her compliments.

Inseong seonbae carried a few bags coming out from the restaurant. “Soyeon-ah, I am busy now. Talk to you later.” Then I hang up and helped Inseong seonbae out.

Back to the meeting room in the office, the guys were already changed into something comfortable and hanging around. Bam Bam and Jackson were still fooling around and laughing like beagles. The meeting room was then transformed into dining area while we took out the containers of food.

“Ayy! Stop that!” My sister growled at the beagle-like boys, “We still have another radio schedule later.”

I sat down between JB and Mark then unwrapped the jjajangmyeon and mixed it well. JB smiled at me while sipping in his jjajangmyeon. I picked a piece of pickled radish in front of me but a pair of chopsticks stole it before me. Turning to the thief was JB who kept smiling. I picked another piece of pickled radish but it disappeared before me again.

“Yah!” I slightly growled at him but he just looked like an innocent kid. Without his y charisma on stage, he was just like a high schooler.

Mark giggled at his friend and passed his pickled radish to me. After thanking him, the pickled radish in front of me was disappeared. It was JB again.

“JB-ssi!” I growled. “Stop stealing my pickles.” My sister giggled and shook her head, then passed her pickled radish to me and hit lightly on the back of JB’s head.

“Eonni, can I get an album with Jinyoung’s photocard?” I asked my sister, and maybe I could get their signatures as well. Soyeon would be happy with that.

“Oh? Jinyoung?” She was trying to confirm with me, probably knew that who wanted the album. I nodded. “I will get it later.”

While continued with my food, I could feel lasers from my left, JB, and Jackson and Bam Bam just kept chanting why I didn’t want their photocards and pouted. “I will, I will.” Half comforting them, Mark and Jinyoung shook their heads at the kids while saying something like they were embarrasing.

After finished the food, my sister got the boys ready for their next schedule. Inseong seonbae and I cleaned the meeting room before meeting them in front of the car. I realised my phone wasn’t with me even I looked through the whole meeting room. I remembered I placed it on the desk after texted Soyeon.

“Young-ah, we would be late.” My sister signalled. Maybe I would just find it later.

Open the door of the passenger seat, I found my phone on the seat. It must be my sister who helped me to take care of it. “Thanks eonni.” I said to my sister beside me.

“Oh yeah! The album.” She passed me the latest album of GOT7 which is in pantone pink colour. I looked at the high quality printed album and smiled before turning to the back. “Excuse me, guys.” I started and grabbed their attentions. “Do you mind signing this album? And it’s for a friend. Her name is Soyeon.”

Youngjae took the album from me and signed while passing on to other members. After everyone taking turns signed on the album, I took it back. That should be a nice gift for Soyeon to reduce my guiltiness.

The radio schedule finished at 10. After fetching GOT7 and Inseong seonbae back to their dorm, my sister and I went back home.

After showered, finally I got to rest. I sat on my bed and saw a message from an unknown sender.

‘Slept?’

‘Who is this?’ I asked.

‘Guess.’

‘Wrong number.’ I typed.

‘Yoo Young.’ How could he or she know me?

‘Who are you?’ I asked again.

‘Guess.’ Aish! So annoyed.

‘Bye.’

‘Sleep well. Dream of me.’ I rolled my eyes.

Remembered that the next morning I still had to go to work with those guys, I couldn’t help but feeling tired already and went into dream.

 

That weekend was not easy. My bones were almost scattered. Meeting another beagle-fangirl on Monday morning wasn’t a good choice either.

“Soyeon-ah,” I called her when she walked towards me.

“Just follow me, Young.” She pulled me to somewhere else. We were in the same university, enrolled in the same course. However, I didn’t remember we had class around this part of the campus.

“Soyeon-ah, where are we going?” We entered a building.

“GOT7 comes today! For a fanmeeting!” She replied while pulling me into an auditorium.

What? Those kids were here today? To be honest, I couldn’t see them as idols now since the previous 2 days were chaotic. They were babies! Freaking babies who needed people to take care 24/7.

The auditorium was almost full but Soyeon still managed to get two seats at the 5th row from the front.

“Oh yeah! Before I forgot,” I said while took out the signed album to Soyeon. “Keep calm, please. I don’t want to get killed.”

“Thank you!” She then hugged me and passed me a lightstick with a bird feature on top.

15 minutes later, the event started with fangirls’ shouting and GOT7 came out from the backstage and greeted. “Come and get it, we are GOT7!”

They wore the same theme of clothes, a pantone blue varsity. However, JB stood out from everyone in my eyes. The way he spoke, the way he smiled, the way his eyes would curl into crescents.

He was such a two-faced! y and charismatic on stage; but bullies like a high-schooler while with me.

They performed their title song ‘Fly’ and another song ‘See The Light’, it was totally different from their usual dorky self and showed a lot of professional. Then, the emcee announced that lucky fans would have a chance to play games with GOT7. Fangirls were all going crazy over them and put their hand up on the air, hoped to get chosen as one of the lucky fans. Soyeon not only raised her hand but also stood up from her seat.

The members went down to stage to pick the fans to play games with them. Right then, JB and Jinyoung walked towards us. Being the one in front, Jinyoung placed his hand in front of me and smiled. The crazy fangirls were all shouting and going crazy, as well as Soyeon kept shouting to me to hold his hand. He pulled me along to the stage.

After the emcee introduced the rule of the game, Bam Bam’s group started first. Jinyoung stood behind me and looked at them doing ridiculous moves. Bam Bam was trying to do some motions and the fan to guess what it was.

“Yoo Young-ssi.” Jinyoung called, almost whispered into my ear, in a sudden. “Still couldn’t guess who texted you?”

I turned to him. So it was him? How did he get my number?

His smiled never left his face. When he smiled, his crescents had wrinkled beside it, which made it like fish tails. Unlike JB, it was warm and nice.

“How did you get my number?” I whispered back.

“It wasn’t me.” He denied, but his smile got bigger.

I was getting more confused. The only hint now was the guy must be someone in GOT7, since Jinyoung knew him.

It was then Jinyoung’s and my turn to play the game. Of his every moves got his fangirls went crazy.

It was then ended with Jinyoung and I won the game. Jinyoung gave me a high five and lightly hugged me. The emcee passed me the prizes - a signed poster with a few merchandises. Well, they were all for Soyeon later anyway.

Jinyoung then took out a Polaroid camera and took both of us a selfie. After he passed me the photo, I went down from the stage and back to Soyeon.

“OH MY GOD! I can’t believe you played games with Jinyoung oppa and won!” This was the umpteenth time she exclaimed while holding on the merchandises like they were her babies. “Thank you so much! Are you sure you don’t want to keep it?”

“Nope! A photo is enough.” I said while holding up the photo with Jinyoung.

“Awwww~ I am so jealous.” She exclaimed again.

“Yah! Park Soyeon! We are late for class now!” I flickered on her forehead.

“Hehehehe,” she giggled in guilty. “Let’s go! Let’s go!”

After showered and rested a bit, I lied on my bed, looking at the new message from the same unknown number.

‘Yoo Young-ah. I am upset.’

‘Why?’ After knowing he was one of GOT7, except Jinyoung, made me feel more comfortable. At least he wasn’t some random stranger or stalker.

‘You don’t want to team up with me.’

‘You didn’t come to me.’

‘You don’t want my photocard.’

‘That’s not for me.’

‘I am jealous.’ Wait? What? I didn’t read it wrong right? He was jealous. What for?

When I was still thinking, the next message came in. ‘Love at first sight is tough.’

‘This is forbidden.’ This wasn’t right. Dating with idol wasn’t right to me.

‘Not now. Wait for me. A few years. For my contract to change.’

‘……’

‘But I still want you to keep my photo.’ He then sent a photo to me.

The familiar crescents, the familiar brows. I smiled by just looking at his photo.

At this moment, I felt sorry to my mother.

I might be dating an idol who was so charismatic on stage that I couldn’t take my eyes off.

I might be dating an idol who was just as childish as a kid off-stage.

‘Don’t forget this number. Save my number as ‘Jaebum oppa’. Okay?’

‘No. I will keep it as ‘Pickles Thief’.’

‘A~’

‘Or stop stealing my pickles next time.’