Happy Holidays, yj_youstealmyramyeon

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for yj_youstealmyrameyon

Gift from ???

Title of the gift: Attachments

Pairing(s): 2JAE, SideJinson

How many words: 2562

Rating: PG-13-ish

Warnings: WhippedJaebum, Savage Jinyoung.



Note to my giftee: Merry Christmas. Have some 2JAE


Attachments
 



Synopsis: Jaebum and Jinyoung are best friends using their work email for purposes other than it was intended for. Youngjae is the new IT guy who is responsible for monitoring communications and flagged messages. One night shift, Jaebum`s and Jinyoung email conversation ends up in the MailFencer folder. Youngjae prepares to send them a warning when he reads that movie reviewer extraordinaire Ihm Jaebum has a crush on him.

  1.  

From: Ihm Jaebum

To: Park Jinyoung

Sent: Thu, 22/09/2016 6:06 PM

Subject: Happy Birthday! Where the duck were you last night?

Would it have killed you to reply to my texts? I sent you a cheesy 12 AM sharp Happy Birthday message.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum>> Jackson took me out last night. : )

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> you got birthday s6x?

<> Shut up! Why are you talking like this?

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung>> I`m trying to be more careful. I don’t want to trigger a red flag and send the watchdog into a frenzy. I don`t need another memo that tells me to behave.

 

  1.  

Just for the record –his own internal record- Youngjae never would have applied for this job is the classified ad had said “Wanted: Someone to read people`s email. Swing shift.” Instead it said “Full-time. Internet Security Officer. Health, dental.”

 

Youngjae imagined that as Internet Security Officer he would build firewalls and protect the magazine from dangerous hackers not sending out memos every time someone in Marketing forwarded an unsuitable dirty joke to the person in the next cubicle or playing fantasy football. Youngjae excluded. After all there were only so many things he could do to occupy his time after updating anti-viruses and rebooting someone`s system without losing their work and .

An especially filthy-minded person (maybe Jackson) had defined the program`s mail filters. A whole bunch of red flags: nasty words, racial slurs, supervisors` names and others, too many for a medium-sized fashion magazine. And it was Youngjae`s job to follow up on every email that was sent to a secure email. That meant reading them, so he read them. But he did not enjoy it.

Youngjae wondered if this email got flagged because Jackson`s name was mentioned or the variations used by the witty journalists mainly ‘duck’ and ‘s6x’.

Youngjae did not snoop outside of that secure email. He read the magazine. He called his sister and skype`d his niece and nephew.

Mostly, he played games.

 

  1.  

Park Jinyoung, according to the magazine`s directory, was a junior editor. Ihm Jaebum, Youngjae knew. He read his movie reviews. He was funny, sarcastic and shared Youngjae`s love for One Piece and Yuri on Ice.

He did not send them any warning despite them breaking the rules over a dozen times in various emails over last week alone. He couldn`t tell exactly what rule they were breaking. They mostly engaged in a battle of wits, Jinyoung gushing about Jackson and Jaebum complaining about not seeing his cat Nora for two days. Which Youngjae concluded was a big deal to Jaebum.

They were harmless. And nice.

He wasn`t going to send them an email. Not tonight anyways. It would prove that he is indeed watching and monitoring.

He trashed the email and went home to Coco.

 

  1.  

 

From: Ihm Jaebum

To: Park Jinyoung

Sent: Wed, 19/10/2016 1:06 PM

Subject: Roo-Ah-Rooo

 

Holy sh!t

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum>> how badly did you hit your head this morning?

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> It`s the Cute Guy Alarm.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum>> Sounds like a dog giving birth.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> There is a cute guy working here.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> No, there isn`t.

<> You better not mean my Jackie.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> My response too but I have seen him with my two eyes, which probably had heart coming out from them. He is so fluffy and soft and has this cutest chipmunk-like cheeks I could just squish and bite and ew Jackie? Is that what you m0an in bed?

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> He won`t last. This place can`t sustain cuteness. It`s like cuteness cursed. And SHUT UP!

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> You are very cute.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Gag me.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> Wrong J… I think you meant to send the last reply to Jackie Ohhhhh….

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> Ignoring me now… Very mature.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> Please remain my friend.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Only because you begged. I feel very generous.

 

  1.  

 

Youngjae stopped by what he assumed was Jaebum`s desk. It was in chaos and Youngjae`s hands itched to clear it up for him. Various Bart Simpson items were strewn about. Pens, paperclips, a stapler, a magnet and a fair-sized poster that was pinned to the side of his cubical. His laptop was half-way shut, light imitating from the crack with a post-it note pinned atop of the keyboard, explaining the issue after he called the tech support.

I pressed a bunch of keys while on the phone and it got possessed and my left ctrl key is jammed. Any chance you`d be a doll to remove the proxy from LOL so I can play?’

He shook his head, an amused smile tugging the corners of his lips up at the badly drawn cute wink. He picked up a red pen after he finished his quick work on the editor`s laptop and wrote ‘Issues solved. You owe me a ctrl key. And nope! ; )’

Youngjae felt like he was a stalker. First he was reading his emails, now he was at his cubical and leaving him notes.

He sighed.

Jaebum was kinda cute too. In a handsome y sort of way.

 

  1.  

From: Park Jinyoung

To: Ihm Jaebum

Date: Sun, 13/11/2016, 9:08 AM

Subject: I`m gonna die

 

There is a cute baby here. Can I take it home with me?

 

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> I am legitimately concerned for you my friend.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> I can`t edit Dear Jinah with all the cooing and jibberish babbles and just remain seated. I have an urgent need to go to that baby and play and cuddle him. I am having a mom moment. Like I just left my new infant at home and this is my first day away from it. And every baby is my baby.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung>> Are you pregnant? Is that why I saw you at Baby Gap last week instead of the adult Gap?

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Dudes can`t get pregnant h-y-u-n-g! And I was buying this cute fur jacket to my little niece. Her birthday is next week and I thought it would look cute over her maroon baby dress as she attended the ballet.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> I did not know Chaeyoung showed interest in classic ballet. Kids grow up so fast these days. Speaking of adorable things, I spotted my cute guy today. He was in the break room, sitting by the window with his cute headphones in and eating from his homemade lunch box, typing with his cute fingers on his cute phone, looking super-cute.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> S T A L K E R!

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> I don`t want to be a nag.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> When did that ever stop you…

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> What about Sungjin?

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> Over.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum>> What? Since when? Are you okay? Wanna talk? Let me mother you child.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> I`m older than you and I am fine. It wasn`t that serious. We barely saw each other with him being away on gigs. His band is getting recognition and I ain`t a groupie. We`re still friends. We fΩcked on Halloween.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Peg. So that means you are free to crush and stalk your Cute Guy.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> Totally. From afar. Very afar. Where I can drool over his thighs and his moles.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> You`re hopeless.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> If Jackson could reform, there is hope for me yet.

 

 

 

 

  1.  

JAEBUM HAD BEEN THERE. If only he wasn`t so engrossed in his chat with Mark and Bambam he might have saw him. Saw him make heart eyes at some thigh-god guy who breathed cute, ate cute and was the epitome of cute.

People called Youngjae adorable. Soft and shy, his thick dark frame hung over his cute nose and flaring nostrils. People liked his cheeks and moles and said he had nice legs.

He sighed.

  1.  

From: Ihm Jaebum

To: Park Jinyoung

Date: Fri, 19/12/2016, 3:28 PM

Subject: My Cute Guy

We are not calling him that anymore.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Technically I didn’t call him that.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> We`re calling him my Very Cute, Kind, Warm, kinda funny Adorable guy.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Whipped.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung>> I am so giddy that I will let it slide. For the first time in months, months I decided to go to down by the copy editors section and Junho from Finance and Accounting invited me for coffee bless his I mean his heart and there was my cute guy, sitting down, listening to the vending machine lady talk about her four husbands and four puppies, sharing his brownies with her. I`m in love.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Do you at least know where he works here?

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> I assume security since I have seen him in various shift including the night shift. But he is not wearing any uniform. Odd. Who cares. He is cute.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Do you plan on talking to him?

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> I tried to follow him home last week. I mean I didn`t plan to. I was out with Jinwoon hyung and his girlfriend and were supposed to go see a movie, not one for a review for a change and there was my cute guy with other nice looking guys but mine was cuter. So I kinda stood behind him and admired the mole at the back of his neck, bought a ticket to his movie and when he left I followed him home.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> I can feel you judging from where you sit.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Take it back. You did NOT follow him home.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> I tried. I lost him when mom rang because Nora wanted to talk to me.

 

  1.  

NO, NO, NO, Youngjae thought.

It couldn`t be…

He wouldn`t mean…

He stood up, walked to the piles of old hard disks, sat down, opened and closed his drawer, stood up again, walked to the bathroom and walked back to his chair.

Cute, he said. Kind, he said. Adorable, he said.

He looked at the empty Tupperware, all traces of his brownies from earlier washed now. But it had been there mere hours ago.

Youngjae broke into a sudden loud goofy and giddy laughter. Jackson grunted from his computer and barely spared him a glance.

He read the email again. Jaebum tried to follow him home.

He should feel creep-ed out by this but he wasn’t. He was kinda invading Jaebum`s privacy as well.

His smile dropped.

Then crinkled again. Jaebum called him cute and his.

 

  1.  

From: Ihm Jaebum

To: Park Jinyoung

Date: Thu, 29/12/2016, 3:28 PM

Subject: I Miss my VCG

How do you make the crying face thingie?

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum>> Are you aware that you just expressed human emotion?

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung>> I long for thee thighs and thee mole and thee hands and thee hot …

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> I spoke too soon...

 

 

 

  1.  

Jaebum missed him.

  1.  

From: Park Jinyoung

To: Ihm Jaebum

Date: Fri, 30/12/2016, 9:28 AM

Subject: I think I met Your Cute Guy…

 

He`s actually not cute. HE`S SUPER ADORABLE AND AWKWARD AND I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF FROM PINHCING HIS CHEEKS AND RUFFLING HIS HAIR.

 

<> DO NOT WASH YOUR HANDS. I AM COMING OVER.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung>> Would you consider giving me a with the hand that touched my Sunshine?

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> You disgust me. You don`t deserve that angel.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> KEEP YOUR PAWS OFF. HE`S MINE.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> Touchy, aren’t we? Soft... warm…goodness it even tastes good.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> You!

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum>> You just tripped a flag.

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> It`s okay. I`ll probably get fired anyways because I`m going to come over and fu©k you up.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> You got issues. Why am I your friend again?

<< Jaebum to Jinyoung >> Because I am the only one who puts up with your man period and enable your book addiction.

<< Jinyoung to Jaebum >> I love you too, Caveman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  1.  

Hello,

We have never met but I am the watchdog that reads emails and send memos. Your emails have been flagged. A lot. I should have sent you warnings and be done with it. I didn`t because I like you and I think you`re funny and I felt like I am your friend and close to you because you are really intimidating to talk to in person, also kind of very handsome in an overwhelming sort of way? OMG … I am sorry for reading your emails and invading your privacy. I`ll understand if you are gonna report me to my boss.

I am sorry again.

You can play LOL now.

Happy new Year!’

 

 

  1.  

To: Jackson Wang

From: Ihm Jaebum

Date: Fri 30/12/2016 4:00 pm

Subject: I need a favor.

 

Can you send me the new IT guy, that Youngjae kid that you keep raving about? I need to talk to him.

 

<< Jackson to Jaebum >> [email protected]

<< Jaebum to Jackson >> Thanks man. Say hi to Jinyoung.

<< Jackson to Jaebum >> How did...

<< Jaebum to Jackson >> Shame on you for not practicing what you preach. Use the company`s email for work not to send nudes to your boyfriend Mr. Head of IT…

<< Jackson to Jaebum >> What`s your price?

<< Jaebum to Jackson>> Youngjae`s plans for tomorrow.

<< Jackson to Jaebum >> give me five.

<< Jaebum to Jackson>> Tend to Jinyoung first. Far be it for me to let my best friend have blue balls. He was walking funny when he passed me by.

<< Jackson to Jaebum >> you, Jaebum.

<< Jaebum to Jackson >> Can`t too busy now. Jackson will have to do, baby boy.

 

 

  1.  

31/12/2016

11: 59: 50 PM

 

“So you`re my very cute guy!”

I`m his…

“So you`re my scary handsome guy!”

I`m his…

“So I really like your thighs. Wanna kiss and have dinner every day for the rest of our lives?”

Nod.

“Yes!”

Smile.

“Does this mean we can play LOL together?”

Nod.

“Can I send you nudes?”

“Hyung!”

“Whaaaaat?”

Whine.

Pout.

Flushed cheeks.

Countdown

3…

Four steps…

2…

Smile.

…1

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

Fireworks.

Kiss!

“Only if you come like Jinyoung hyung did!”

“GOD YOU`RE CUTE!”