Happy Holidays, SnowSketch

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for SnowSketch


​Gift from ???

Title: This Feels So Right

Pairing: JJP

How many words: 4585

Rating: General

Note to my giftee: Sorry that it's lacking and maybe a lot of grammar mistake, but here's the fluff you ordered~!



 

 “Jinyoung, come to my office after your shift is done,” Ah-Ri, the manager of the restaurant suddenly called Jinyoung that day. Jinyoung frowns in response but still nodding and answers politely before Ah-ri goes back to her office. Jinyoung shifts his eyes, start searching for his best friend, Jackson. He found him in the kitchen, putting the dishes at the sink. He taps on his shoulder.

“What’s up?” Jackson responses.

“That witch just said that I should go to her office after my shift is over.”

Jackson furrows his eyebrows, “What happened? Did you make a mistake?”

Jinyoung tries to remember all the things he had done today, there is no big mistake he recollects doing. Ah! One scene suddenly crosses his mind, he starts massaging his forehead, “I deliver the wrong dish to table 5, it should have gone to table 6.” Jinyoung sighs, “But that guests didn’t complaint though, and I don’t think that witch knows anything about it.”

Jackson grins in sympathy, “You know how witch has super power, I think she won’t miss anything that happened in here.” Jackson then pats Jinyoung shoulder, “It’s okay, just swallow her curses for 30 minutes.”

Jinyoung sighs again. He’s not in the mood to be scolded. Well, he’s never in the mood for that but on this particular day, he feels more sensitive than ever. Autumn always makes him like that. Feels empty, lonely, and feels alone. He was planning to ask Jackson to accompany him today to get drunk but that plan is ruined now.

“It’s okay, I’ll wait for you at the usual place, you should come after that.” Jackson assures him like he just reads Jinyoung’s mind.

Jinyoung just shrugs away and looks at the clock, showing that in 5 minutes his shift will be over. “I guess if I go 5 minutes earlier then it will end 5 minutes faster too. I’ll call you.”

 

Jinyoung knocks the door three times, before coming in to her office. There he finds that her office is still as scary as ever. It’s so clean and neat. Like, there’s no things that put in a wrong place, and Jinyoung sure that there is no speck of dust in here. He almost scoffs but he quickly calms himself down, he doesn’t need another 30 minutes of scolding.

“Ah, Jinyoung, come in,” Ah-ri gestures him to sit, “It’s nothing important, I’m just going to promote you.”

Wha…. Jinyoung opens his mouth in surprise. He does not expect her to say this at all. He doesn’t even know how to response.

“Jinyoung?”

“Ah, sorry, I was just not expecting that,” he says honestly, “But… promotion? As a head waiter?”

Ah-ri chuckles. For the first time in 100 years. She never smiles except to the guests. And she always has cold remarks for her employees that’s why all the workers here called her cold witch. “No, you’re not that good to be a head waiter yet,” ouch, “You’re just levelling up. Starting tomorrow you’ll start to work at level 2.”

Jinyoung frowns. Level 2 of the restaurant is literally the 2nd level. It’s just upstairs. But, Jinyoung heard the rumours that it has totally different feel. Level 2 only accepts highly VIP customers, like A-class celebrity, CEO, politicians, and so on. Even the entrance is different to keep matters private. Jinyoung never even step a foot to level 2, he’s never even saw the entrance. At that place, everything is a secret, no words can go out from that. It’s kinda a scary place. But of course, it pays you better.

“Ye-eun from level 2 just quit because she’s pregnant, and we can’t afford to hire newcomers to there. We think it will be better to choose the employee that we already know. And of course, we think you are the best.”

Jinyoung blushes, “I’m flattered.”

“You don’t have to,” Ah-ri smirk, “It’s not that good to be in level 2, I don’t want to lie. I mean, you’re going to be in edge all the time because one thing wrong and you’re out. If you make one customers even just a bit annoyed at your attitude, then you’re automatically fired. It has more risk, but of course, it pays you just as big as the risk itself.” She smiles, “Your wage will be doubled, the customers tip you really well, and if one customers taken a like of you, well, you’ll have the best guarantee in life. So, what do you think?”

To be honest, Jinyoung is not that type of guy who is a hard worker or passionate in his job. He’s just a waiter for god’s sakes. He just needs the money to pay for his college because his parents couldn’t afford it. But with this kind of opportunity, he can lives a lot more easier than his life now, and he can also saves money for whatever reason he will need in the future. So, in just 3 seconds, without much thinking, he says, “I’ll gladly accept it.”

 

Jinyoung wakes up with a headache. Last night he drank more than he was planning to do, he was celebrating his promotion with Jackson and they go all out. Jinyoung groans, what a way to start your new job.

 

Your life now will get better!” Jackson cheerfully claims after 3 bottles of soju, “You know that the customers there are very rich, right? You should fish one and eat it whole. I mean, then your life will be smooth sailing from there.”

 

Jinyoung laughs remembering what Jackson said last night. Well, if he could catch one big fish his life will surely change. But Jinyoung quickly erases that thought from his mind. He’s not e, he should scold Jackson later for suggesting that to him.

He then arrives at his new workplace 30 minutes before opening. There he learns whatever needed from Mark, his senior who looks very neat. “Remember,” Mark says, “Keeping secret is very crucial. Whatever you hear at this place, stays here. It will be better if you could forget whatever things you hear here.”

“I’m really curious, what kind of secrets you usually hear?”

He smiles then shakes his head, “Rule number one, curiosity is your enemy. Well, good luck!”

 

It’s been 4 hours since the opening and he hasn’t done anything besides washing dishes. It’s not even his job but he feels bad not doing anything while the others are busy. At break time he finally can observe the restaurant interior. It has a really fine cut design and really really looks exclusive. He remembers looking at the menu and gasps. The price is really different from level 1, the menu here seems really hard to remember and even the chef, the ingredients, the waiters are on a whole new level. Jinyoung feels intimidated.

“Jinyoung, your guest is here.” Mark calls him at the break room.

“Wait, are we getting appointed on certain guests?” Jinyoung frowns, “Isn’t that just like a host bar then?”

“Well, you can say that,” Mark chuckles, “But usually the guests here only want to be served with one waiters because that employee already knows everything, and of course, all of their conversation. So, it’s not about entertaining the guests, it’s about your service.”

Jinyoung nods, “Then who’s my guest?”

“He’s Ye-eun nuna’s guest until she resigned, he’s the youngest son from the owner of the biggest mall in Korea. His name is JB.”

Jinyoung nods. He never met chaebol in real life before and this sure has peeks his interest. Mark notices his curious face, “He’s very young, I think he’s only 23? He’s an early 94’ born.”

Jinyoung eyes goes wide, “He’s that young?”

Mark nods, “Be careful though,” he grins, “He’s known to be a playboy.”

Jinyoung scoffs, “Well I don’t have s so I don’t have to worry.”

“I heard he likes guys.”

Well, that changes everything.

 

Jinyoung knocks on the door three times and open the door after he hears response. First, he observes the whole room. It’s like a meeting room, with long table and 6 chairs. On the corner near the black tinted window, there’s sofas with coffee table. The room also has big mirror beside the table. The interior is filled with rosy gold colour, emphasizing the luxury of this restaurant and lounge. Then he finally notices a guy sitting at the sofa, staring at the window. Jinyoung bows 90 degrees at him before saying “Nice to meet you, I’m Jinyoung. I’m here as Ye-eun ssi substitute.”

Then that guy finally turn his head to look at Jinyoung. At that second, Jinyoung forgets how to breathe. This guy is super… hot. His eyes are small but the stares are really sharp, he has black hair, small lips and killer jawline. He stands and Jinyoung could see his well-endowed body wrap in a black suit. It suits him so well. Jinyoung gulps one time, before he continue, “Are you ready to order?”

That guy is staring at Jinyoung from head to toe before finally smiling, no, more like smirking. Now I see why Mark told me to be careful. This boy is a professional killer. Jinyoung tries to compose himself. But he fails at the sight of that guy walking closer and closer to him, until he finally stands not farther than 15cm in front of Jinyoung. He offer his hand, “I’m JB.”

Get your together, Jinyoung. He finally accept the handshake offer after he calm himself, “Nice to meet you,” he once again bows deep.

“No need to be so formal to me, I’m still young,” JB laughs. Jinyoung could feel his cheeks reddened and his heart beats faster. It’s only five minutes since you met him, behave.

“So, can I help you with something?”

“Um, I never order something different, you should ask the chef, he will know what I usually order,” he nods, “But, usually Ye-eun Nuna stays around and talk with me. I don’t have that many friends, so I was kinda sad when Nuna decided to stop. I was hoping… if you could stay and talk with me?”

That’s weird. Jinyoung usually doesn’t get this kind of request. But, it wouldn’t hurt right? They will just talking with each other, and Jinyoung doesn’t have any more regular guest than JB, so… it’s okay, right?

 

“You’re 22?”

Jinyoung nods. They are now sitting face to face in the sofa. JB just finished his meal and they are just talking to each other, basically about the basic stuff like age, hometown, and something.

“That’s exciting!” JB claps his hands once, “I was so used on being the maknae, I never got a chance to be called Hyung. Jinyoung, from now on you should call me Hyung.”

“No!” Jinyoung shakes his head, “I mean, it wouldn’t be right to call a customer Hyung… I should still call you Mr. JB.”

“I told you that you don’t need to be so formal with me right?” Jaebum stares right to Jinyoung’s eyes, “I insist.”

Jinyoung feels that his heart is thumping. This guy in front of him is seriously handsome. Jinyoung usually never listen to his heart, logic always comes first. And now, his logic tells him that this is not a good plan. If you let him to be close to you, you will get hurt. There is no use on starting any relationship – even though it’s really small – with someone who lives in a different world. But, strangely, that two eyes staring at him makes him lose all the logic he had in his head, and instead he just nods, agreeing to open the Pandora box.

“Okay…” Jinyoung sighs, “But you can’t tell anyone about this. I don’t think my manager will appreciate me calling you… hyung.”

JB once again smiles, and now Jinyoung can see that two mole beautifully placed on his eyelids. It’s beautiful. Everything about this guy is beautiful. “Okay, it will be just a secret between the two of us, Jinyoungie.”

“…Jinyoungie?”

“Well we’re going to be close from now on right, and nickname Jinyoungie fits you.”

Thump. Thump. Youu’ll be okay

 

It’s been 2 weeks since they became friends. A lot of things has changed since then, they have dropped formality, and they joked a lot. Apparently JB is a prankster, he likes to tease Jinyoung in any way he can, like how he often pinch Jinyoung’s cheeks, or how he doesn’t want to eat if Jinyoung doesn’t feed them. But anytime Jinyoung starts to pout and get pissed off, JB would pat his head and smiling so wide his eyes are gone, and apologize. How can Jinyoung be mad at him after seeing him smiling like that?

“How’s your job? It’s been almost 3 weeks, how is he?” Mark asked while they eat lunch together, JB hasn’t come for 2 days and it is the rule at their restaurant that they will only serve the customer they are appointed to, meaning for 2 days Jinyoung hasn’t done anything other than strolling around level 2 and eating. He feels bored, and it’s hard to admit it… but he misses JB.

Jinyoung shrugs, trying to look cool, “It’s okay.”

Mark scoffs, “Well, I know that he’s so hard to deal with, don’t tell anyone though, but he is a total jerk. Just… bear with it.”

Jinyoung raises his eyebrow, “What do you mean he’s a jerk?”

“You know what I mean.”

“I don’t.”

Mark stops eating and starts looking at Jinyoung, confused, “You know how grumpy he is? He’s like the true evil, not anyone can last that long with him, one month tops. Actually, one of the reason Ye-eun Nuna resign is because of his attitude. He’s acting like a total jerk because of his position. I don’t know why I would explain this since you should’ve known better than I am, he is your customer.”

Jinyoung freezes, he doesn’t understand a word that Mark says, then he whispers – making sure that Mark cannot hear it – “But he’s not like that with me…”

 

Annyeong Jinyoung, do you miss me?” As usual, JB starts the day with his funny remarks. It’s not one or two times that he teases Jinyoung like that, and usually Jinyoung just brush it off like nothing, but it’s been a week since he saw JB.

“Yeah…” Jinyoung admits quietly, but enough for JB to hear. Then he sees JB’s surprised face and his face starts to blush, “I… I mean,” he stutters, “I don’t miss you! But, urgh…”

JB starts to walk towards him and pull him into a hug, that surprises Jinyoung. JB smells really good, and Jinyoung doesn’t know why but he feels right, being in JB’s embrace. Jinyoung puts his head on JB’s shoulder.

“I miss you too,” JB finally breaks the ice, “I’ve been very busy this week and when I realized I don’t even have your number, it kills me because I can’t contact you.” He pulls back but his hands are still on Jinyoung waist, and because they are on similar height, they are facing on each other, “Say something… I want to hear your voice.”

“I…” Jinyoung gulps, not diverting his eyes from JB’s, “I don’t know what to say.”

JB laughs, then he pinch Jinyoung’s nose, “You are killing me.”

JB starts to move his face closer to Jinyoung, his breath blown into Jinyoung and Jinyoung doesn’t want to let go, when there is only one inch difference between their face, JB asks, “I know this is awkward, but I can’t do this without your permission,” he takes a breath, “Can I kiss you?”

Jinyoung smiles, he knows that this isn’t right, he knows that they live in a different world, he knows that he doesn’t know this guy that much – heck, he doesn’t even know JB’s real name - but this feels right. This feels so right, that he just swipe all that thought from his mind, and pull JB into a kiss.

They start slowly, and Jinyoung can feel that JB is smiling. JB pulls Jinyoung closer and then push him into the wall and then starts kissing him harder, when Jinyoung open his mouth trying to catch a breath, JB sees this opportunity and then insert his tongue in. JB tastes like mint, and heaven. Their tongue intertwined in the most delicious way Jinyoung ever had. He tugs on JB’s hair trying to fight for dominant, but ends up giving up and going with his flow. JB let’s go of the lips and starts kissing Jinyoung’s neck, and push him harder until their member touch each other and makes both of them groan. Then suddenly JB pulls away, leaving Jinyoung confused.

“I… I don’t think we should go this fast, if we go farther I don’t think that I can stop, and… I want to make this special, not in your restaurant… Is it okay?”

Jinyoung seriously surprised, he never thought that JB would have a serious relationship with him, because he thought JB is a playboy. What about Jinyoung’s heart? His heart always beats faster whenever he is near him, and he feels like he belongs to him, and honestly, he doesn’t know how he lives before he met JB. Jinyoung pulls JB into another soft kiss, and hugs him tight, “Of course…”

 

2 months since they dating. Are they dating? Jinyoung doesn’t know. Different with what he said before, JB has never try to make anything special between them. Heck, he doesn’t even put any effort. Can they be called dating when all they did was kissing and grinding on the restaurant longue? They never went anywhere, and it’s like nothing has changed except that they are now in make out stage. Oh well, there is one more changes. Now that JB knows Jinyoung phone number, he never stops calling Jinyoung whenever they’re not together. He would call him just to say good night, and call him again the morning just to greet him good morning. JB said he really likes to hear Jinyoung’s voice over the phone, and Jinyoung is happy with all the attention.

But he want more… he wants to be like normal couple, watch movies, goes for a walk, shopping, or just anything else than hanging out at the restaurant longue. But he can’t say that. JB is very busy and Jinyoung knows he doesn’t have that much free time but he still spares his short time to visit him every day even though only for an hour.

“You’re basically his mistress.” Jackson said over dinner when they both have a day off. Jinyoung told Jackson everything, since it’s been that way since forever. And that remarks makes Jinyoung choke, “But you’re a guy, so you’re his mastress? Whatever, you know what I mean.”

“You are so mean!”

“But you know I’m not wrong, right?” Jackson pierced Jinyoung with his stare, “You don’t know anything about him except his phone number, you don’t know his address, you don’t know what he does for a living except being rich, you don’t know how he is on outside, heck, you don’t even know his real name!”

It feels like Jinyoung has been stabbed with a thousand knifes, he knows that what Jackson said is not wrong, he feels that way too.

“Are you sure you want to be in this relationship, Jinyoung? Where you don’t have any guarantee that you’re his only lover, where you don’t know anything about him? This is so not you, usually you use your brain first but now it’s like your brain has turned off.”

Yeah, Jinyoung usually is the type of guy who uses logic before heart. It’s been that way since he was born, whenever he dated, he always thinks of the realistic possibility about where their relationship will go, and end it when it seems like a deadend. He never been like this… not until he meets JB…

 

In another day off, Jinyoung is on his apartment alone, watching TV. JB hasn’t come for a week, and he hasn’t call him. He never pick up Jinyoung calls and never reply his text. Jinyoung feels his heart drops into the ground. Is this his way of saying it’s over? Is he getting bored with Jinyoung?

Jinyoung switches the channel and stops at news channel after hearing the company that JB’s father owned, and when he sees JB’s face on the TV he increases the volume.

“…JB the youngest son is now engaged with Kim Dahyun, the 2nd daughter from the biggest electricity company in Korea. We got information from trustable source that they will held the wedding next month. With this, both of the company will surely grow bigger after they are now being in-laws…”

Jinyoung drops the remote control. He feels like he can’t breathe and his heart will stop at any second. His eyes darken, and he doesn’t have any strength left on his feet. Without warning, the tears began to fall off. He pick up his phone and starts dialling JB’s number, only to be answered with voice mail.

He texts him, “Where are you?”

Why are you not answering my call at all?”

Is this the way you breaking up with me?”

I saw the news… about you and Kim Dahyun, is it true?”

Please answer me…”

JB… Please…”

Congratulations, and goodbye.”

 

4 months since Jinyoung says good bye to JB, he already resigned at the restaurant, and he finds another job. He also changes his phone number and he begged Mark not to mention anything to JB if he ever ask. Not like he will.

His heart hasn’t healed, he still feels heartbroken, but life must go on. He needs to find money for his life. His job now doesn’t pay the same, but Jinyoung feels better here. At least he doesn’t have painful memories at his job place now.

“I know Jackson, I have just arrived at my apartment and after I put my groceries I will go,” Jinyoung walks in his apartment corridor with one hand holding the groceries and one hand holding the phone, on the other side, Jackson is pushing him to come faster, “Geez, even if I go in another twenty minutes I still won’t be late, what’s wrong with you?”

No this is not about whether you’re late or not, but….”

“What’s wrong?” Jinyoung squints his eyes, and when he finally arrived at his level, he pull the key from the bag and looking to his apartment door, only to find JB is in front of it.

“JB…”

“Hi…”

“I’m sorry Jackson, I don’t think I can go…” he turn off the call and starts walking closer to JB. “What are you doing here?”

“Because I miss you?” JB jokes with his smile again.

That smile that makes Jinyoung’s heart beats faster. Even after 5 months, that smile still have the same effect on Jinyoung. Jinyoung tries hard to hold his tears, “Not funny.”

JB loses his smile and walks closer to Jinyoung, he looks thinner, “I’m sorry…”

“For what? For not answering my call? For not replying my text? For abandoning me? For getting engaged without me knowing? For pushing me away like that? I think you have a lot of things to be sorry for.”

JB walk closer until he stands right in front of Jinyoung, “I’m really sorry for everything, and I can explain…”

“Isn’t it kinda too late? It’s been 5 months since that and just now you want to explain?”

“I’ve been very busy, handling all matters… Please listen to me,” JB grabs Jinyoung hands, and Jinyoung doesn’t pull his hand away, because honestly, he misses JB so bad he wants to just jump into his embrace, “I… 5 months ago, my father suddenly told me I’m going to be engaged with Dahyun without my consent, I try hard to decline but I don’t have any power since I’m just my Dad’s son. But I’ve been trying my hardest to pull away, and I don’t know how to tell all of you this since I don’t want to include you in my family matters.”

“Then one month ago, all my hard work finally paid off, I… I throw my family name away, I’m not his youngest son anymore,” Jinyoung widen his eyes with surprise, “It’s not because of you, well partly because I don’t want to be apart from you, but more bigger part, I’m not happy living with my Dad, and with all the title and everything, I just want to let all of them go. I finally make my own business and when it went well, I pull out from the family inheritance list. Of course my Dad was very mad, but my Mom convinced him to let me live the way I want, and when he finally sees my strong will, he let me have my own way.”

“After that, all I think about was how to contact you. I tried calling but your number was never on, and I asked the restaurant and they said firmly that they can’t give any information. Then I try to give up since I hurt you so bad, and I don’t think I have the right to be with you anymore. But I cant, I miss you so much, I want to hear your voice and I want to hug you, I want to kiss you, I want to pinch your cheek again and tease you. The feelings just grow stronger every day, and then I found out about Jackson, your best friend.”

“I start stalking him every day to give me your address but he never let me, he got angry and at one time he even punch me in the face. But this afternoon he finally gave in and gave me your address, now here I am…”

Jinyoung is shocked and doesn’t know how to process any of that, no wonder Jackson wants him to go faster, it’s because he knows JB would be here…

“I know that I hurt you and I was being a total jerk for you, but I… I want to be with you and repay all my mistakes. What do you think?”

What do I think? Jinyoung starts to process all of this. He is hurt, and he doesn’t know if he can forgive him after all what he has done to him. But the desire to pull him into a hug and kiss him is stronger than ever.

“I don’t know…” tears formed into his eyes, “I mean, I don’t even know your name…”

JB smiles, and he slowly pull Jinyoung into him closer and hug him. Hug him tighter than he ever did, “My dad used to tell me not to give away my real name just to anyone because it shows my weakness, it shows that I trust them too much, and that’s not good. Until now the only one who know my real name other than my family is only my dad’s secretary…”

He pulls away and stares at Jinyoung, “My name is Jaebum. Im Jaebum.”

Jinyoung starts to smile. He doesn’t know where this relationship will go, he doesn’t know if the pain Jaebum caused will ever heal, but he knows right now, that he wants to be with Jaebum. No matter what the future holds.

Jinyoung move his face closer and whisper, “Kiss me…”

And when Jaebum does, he knows, that all of this feels so right.