Chapter 9: Trapped

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

Seohyun was sitting on a chair, where she is tied up by rope and tape is covering . She blinks her eyes a few times to adjust her sight and found herself in an empty dark room with only a single light bulb being strung on top of the ceiling. As it hangs, it swings a bit. 

Sounds of shoes

~click-clack-click-clack~

echoed throughout the room. 

Seohyun tilts her head in confusion and squints her eyes. 

The man's face was covered with a masquerade mask. He slowly peeled the tape off from . She could feel being numb. She suspected she has been here for awhile. 

"What? Who-" Before she can finish her question, she felt her head throb in pain.

"Aish," She winced in pain. 

She turned her head to the side as she winced then, glared at the mysterious person. 

"Ugh...who-who are you?" She finally got to ask.

The person came closer and the only light source wasn't helpful in any aspects. but as he drew closer to her, the angle of the light and his face resulted her seeing a man in a completely white eye mask. 

As he got closer, Seohyun became uncomfotable, but acted as if it was nothing. 

He whispered in her ear,
"Hello, Seohyun."

Her eyes widen in surprise,
"Who are you?"

He moved away from her and looked deep in her eyes. He put his finger upon his lips.

"Shhh...." he shushed, "If I tell you now, it won't be as fun."

He made a small wave and bowed. He then his heel and walked away.

Seohyun can hear the sounds of his shoes echo, but they sound goes farther and farther.

Then, she hears a door slam shut.

She sighed and tried to look around, but it was of no use. She couldn't see anything at all and the throbbing pain in her head didn't help either. She checked her dress and couldn't find anything useful to cut the rope. Her watch was still on, but she was unable to reach it.

"Crap..." she said and tried to think of a way to get out of here.


Yonghwa's POV

As I crawl through the vents, I try to figure out where to start. I came to an intersection where I only heard partying noise, so I suspected she wasn't there. Now, there was the right and up ahead.

"Who are you?" I heard Seohyun's voice from the right.

I quickly crawled to the right and found an opening. It wasn't directly above her because I can't see her, but I did hear a man's voice.

"Shhh..." I heard the man, "If I tell you now, it won't be as fun."

Then I heard someone, probably the man's shoes, walk away. Then a door shut.

As I tried to unscrew the vent so I could jump inside the room, I can hear little noises. I quickened my speed and soon I jumped out of the vent.

"Huh?" Seohyun said.

She turned her head to the side to see who was behind her, but I didn't say a word and ran up behind her.

I began untying the rope on her wrists and body on the chair, then I went around to untie more rope that bounded her feet together.

"Omo! Yonghwa?" She exclaimed.

I smiled at her and while I was still dealing with these stupid ropes, I told her,
"Hey, don't be so loud. Don't wanna get caught now."

"Hmph," she huffed and straightened her back, "okay."

I kept smiling to myself as I finished untying the last knot.

Once she stood up, she almost slipped. Before I could catch her, she instantly placed her hand on the chair and balanced herself.

"You okay? Are you hurt any where?" I asked.

"Well, no. My legs just fell asleep, but I'm fine," she answered.

I sighed in relief, now, all we have to do is get out of here.

When I turned to try to look around for some kind of alternative route, I felt a warm presence behind me. I instantly turned around, thinking it was someone who was holding onto Seohyun or something, but no.

It was Seohyun herself.

"Oh! What's up?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and stayed quiet. She then took a step closer and buried her head in my chest and hugged me. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and although, I was in confusion and concern, I was happy nonetheless.

"Seohyun," I called her. She looked up at me and I smiled, "Let's talk later, right now we have to get out of here."

She began blushing and replied,
"O-Oh, sorry about that."

I pushed her hair behind her ear and said,
"Don't say sorry, you were just expressing your feelings."

She said nothing and only smiled.

I just want to see that smile everyday.

"Trapped," A familiar voice said.

I heard the sound of men's dress shoes, running towards our direction and I instantly grabbed Seohyun and tried to protect her with my body.

I thought he was going to attempt to stab one of us or shoot, but I turned my head and found a man in a suit, black dress shoes and a white eye mask pointing a handgun at Seohyun and I.

"Who are you?" I asked.

I saw him smirk and the light throughout the whole room . We then found ourselves against about 10 other men behind the masked man.

I took a glance at Seohyun. Her face did not read 'fear', but more of as 'worry.'

I held onto her tight and the masked man said,
"Might as well give up you two. There are 11 of us, you can't take us all."

Seohyun slipped out of my hands and before I could say anything, she stood in front of me.

She smirked, "Sorry," she then pressed a few things on her communicator and it made a beep! sound.

She set her arm down to her side, and continued,
"But, giving up isn't in our vocabulary."

Then, I heard a bullet shoot.


~~~~

Hey everyone! Sorry for taking 4ever! Aish...I got sick and I was also busy with school. But, I'm better now! So, back to updating :D
Thank you all for subscribing!
And don't be a silent reader! ~~
^__^