Chapter 19: Escape

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

Jinwoon ran for his life as he entered inside D-12. Yonghwa and Seohyun looked up to see the panting man.

"We gotta get out of here," He said after he took a quick breath.

As he untied the two, Yonghwa asked,
"What did you do?"

"I punched Bryant. I was going to deal with some unfinished buisness, but I guess it's not the best time," Jinwoon replied.

After untying Yonghwa, he then untied Seohyun.

"Jinwoon-ssi," Seohyun called his name.

He looked up at her and smiled. He cut the tape with his pocket knife in a swift slice and she instantly stood up.

Jinwoon smiled and gave Seohyun a quick hug.

Yonghwa's eyes widened in surprise as he saw the two share a moment before him.

Jinwoon turned to Yonghwa and said,
"The security cameras that are on the rest of the floors- both up and down- will shut down in a minute, but we have to hurry. I know this building very well and I believe the best way to escape is the roof."

"I'll call for transportation," Seohyun said, but quickly realized that whoever captured her, took her communicator.

"Oh! Here, I have it. They gave it to me after they captured you," Jinwoon fished the communicator out of his pocket and handed it to her.

She bowed and smiled as she took it and put it on.

The three decided to head out (well, Seohyun and Jinwoon made the call to head out while Yonghwa just followed behind) and call for transportation from the WSA as they go up to the roof.

"How many floors?" Seohyun asked as she followed Jinwoon.

Jinwoon turned his head and replied,
"Four more floors, then we are at the roof."

Seohyun nodded, then made a call to the WSA.

"Yobeseyo," Someone answered at the other end.

"This is Agent Seo Joo Hyun, alongside with Agent Jung Yong hwa and Agent Jung Jin woon. We need transportation," Seohyun told him.

"Location," The reciever requested.

"Wang Co. in Seoul at the roof," She said.

"Agent Seo Joo Hyun, the helicopter will be there in 8 minutes," With that Seohyun smiled.

She thanked him and told Yonghwa and Jinwoon. The three agents quickly stopped in their tracks as they heard footsteps. They were already on floor F where the security department were placed.

Jinwoon sighed and quickly searched and found a janitor closet nearby. Luckily it was unlocked.

"In there," Jinwoon whispered to Yonghwa and Seohyun as he pointed at the closet.

There wasn't much space in that closet. Damn it, there wasn't any space at all.

"Personal space please," Yonghwa told Jinwoon.

Jinwoon- who's chest was touch Yonghwa's back- rolled his eyes and replied,
"There isn't any space for the three of us in this closet, let alone, personal space."

The two began bickering, but instantly shut their mouths as Seohyun shushed them and hissed,
"Close the mouths, unless you want to get caught."

She blew the hair out of her face and turned to the window that the door of the closet had. Five men were calmly walking, but one of them stopped in front of the closet door. Seohyun's eyes widened as she tried to slowly back away, but her head accidently hit Yonghwa's.

"Ou-! Hmphmmm," Yonghwa was about to shout in pain, but Jinwoon covered Yonghwa's mouth with his hand.

The man that stood in front of the closet door went from calm to high alert.

"Code 2305," The man exclaimed.

The four men ahead of him turned to his direction. They all nodded and ran down the hall.

Seohyun sighed and turned around to see the two men giving each other glares as one had his mouth covered with the other man's hand. Yonghwa took Jinwoon's hand off his mouth.

"Are you two okay?" Seohyun asked them.

"We're fine," Jinwoon smiled at her.

Yonghwa scoffed and Jinwoon elbowed him in the stomach. Yonghwa then turned to Seohyun and just nodded.

She gave them a questioning look, but shook it off as she opened the door and said,
"Let's go."

She stepped out and the two followed, but instead fell out of the closet causing a few brooms and cleaning sprays to fall. Seohyun turned to find the two on the floor, with Jinwoon on top of Yonghwa who looked as pissed as ever.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she tried to contain her laughter.

"Yeah," They both responded in unison.

Seohyun tried to help Jinwoon up, then did the same to Yonghwa.

 "Can you please be more careful next time," Yonghwa glared at Jinwoon.

Jinwoon widened his eyes, pointed at Yonghwa and said,
"Yah! It was an accident. No need for the glaring."

The two were about to bicker once again, but Seohyun's contained laughter and amused mood quickly vanished as she came back to her senses. She went between the two, and pushed them away from each other.

"Hey, you guys are wasting time. We have to head up to the roof now," Her voice began to rise.

Jinwoon's hardened and annoyed face that was looking at Yonghwa, softened as he turned to Seohyun.

He smiled, pinched Seohyun's nose and apologized,
"Sorry, c'mon let's go."

She chuckled in response and nodded her head.

Yonghwa on the other hand, had jealousy infuriating inside of him.

These two are so annoying. Flirting right in front of me...who the hell is this guy anyway!? (Yonghwa's thoughts)

A warm rush passed through him as he felt Seohyun hold his hand. He looked at her and she was speaking to him.

"Yong, c'mon," She told him.

A small smile crept on his lips as he heard her call him by "Yong" and not Yonghwa. He didn't like her calling him Yonghwa.

He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and said,
"Let's go!"

Jinwoon was surpised by Yonghwa's actions, but he decided to set aside the questions he had running through his head as he began leading the two once again.


Jinwoon's POV

"We're at the roof now," I turned to Yonghwa and Seohyun.

I opened the door that was the entrance to the roof. I saw the helicopter landing right on time a couple of yards away.

The two smiled and as we headed to the helicopter, someone was calling me. I turned to see Bryant at the door. He was leaning against the door frame. He still looked the same as I left him.

"The only reason why they got away is because of you! Next time, they'll have no assistance! They'll either give up or die trying!" He shouted among the noise of the propellers of the helicopter made.

I quickly got on and assisted Yonghwa and Seohyun. I didn't respond to what Bryant said, but turned to Yonghwa and Seohyun.

"We heard what he said," Yonghwa told me.

I sighed as I plopped myself onto my seat and buckled up. Seohyun did the same across from me and Yonghwa sat next to her.

"That guy won't give up. He will do whatever he takes to get what he wants," I told them.

Yonghwa looked down, then to me, then finally to Seohyun. He held onto Seohyun's hand and squeezed it.

"Well, we're pretty determined ourselves, so it's gonna be a tough fight, huh?" He said.

I chuckled and draped my arm to the empty seat next to me.

"So," I began.

Seohyun looked up from her lap to meet my eyes.

"Yes?" She responded.

"Are you two...together?" I asked them.

She smiled and happily nodded,
"Yeah, we are."

I rose my eyebrow. I turned to Yonghwa who just nodded.

"You two are risking a lot here," I pointed out.

Yonghwa shrugged his shoulders and replied casually,
"We know."