Chapter 13: Why of all places?

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

At Bryant's Office...

"Sir, Agent 41 and Agent 73 came back from their mission and wish to speak to you," Bryant's assistant told him.

Bryant looked up from reading the papers on his desk and nodded. The assistant let the two agents come in and Bryant looked at them as they limped inside the office.

"So, what were the two doing?" He asked.

"The two were at some bookstore, but, Sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?" Agent 73 asked.

"Go on," Bryant told him.

"Why did you want us to be robbers?" Agent 41 asked.

Bryant smirked and asked,
"What did Seohyun and Yonghwa do when you two acted?"

"Well, Seohyun confronted us first and didn't let Yonghwa do anything. They probably had some kind of plan, but once Agent 41 touched her; Yonghwa freaked out. When he shot Agent 41, we can tell by Seohyun's face that what he did wasn't part of a plan," Agent 73 answered.

Bryant smiled and folded his hands,
"I did this to check on them. You see, they are supposedly 'engaged' or whatever, but after taking a closer look-they aren't. However, they do have feelings for each other. As I watched them at the party and while I captured Seohyun a few days ago, the two were very...intimate with each other. They are trying to get in the way of my plans, but I will make sure they won't succeed. I will use their relationship to my advantage."

The two agents looked and sighed.

"So, how did you get away from the police?" Bryant asked.

The two agents smiled mischievously and Agent 73 replied,
"Don't worry about it. We took care of them."

Bryant smiled,
"Alright, since you two are injured, I will assign tasks for you both on Monday."

"Thanks for the break sir Sir," Agent 41 said.

Bryant nodded and the two bowed and left the office. He went back to his work, but suddenly remembered something.

"Yobeseyo?" A sweet girl's voice answered.

"Mi Cha," Bryant said.

"Oh! Bryant-ssi!" Mi Cha responded happily.

"Mi Cha-ssi, how are you?" He asked.

"Ahah, I'm fine and you?" She asked.

"I have been really busy with work," He replied.

She sighed,
"I see."

"But," Bryant paused, "I'm here in Korea."

"Omo! Really?" Mi Cha said in surprise.

"Yeah, is it okay if I come over tomorrow?" Bryant asked.

"Definitely! I will make sure the guards let you in," She said.

"Haha, good, because last time, it looked like they were going to kill me. They are so uptight," Bryant chuckled.

"Well, as the president's daughter, of course they have to protect me like that," She giggled.

Bryant smiled,
"Alright, I have to get back to work. See you tomorrow, take care."

"You too!" She replied.

Then she ended the call. Bryant set down his phone and continued on with his work with a smile on his face.

The next morning...

Seohyun's POV

I woke up with only Yonghwa's shirt and my underwear on. I turned around to see Yonghwa shirtless and peacefullly sleeping. Wait...WHAT!? O__O

DID WE DO IT LAST NIGHT?

Before I began panicking, I suddenly remembered what happened.

Last Night...

As they were kissing passionately, Seohyun stopped and pulled back.

Yonghwa looked at her,
"Are you not ready?"

"It's not that, it's just that...it's my first time, so I'm nervous," Seohyun replied.

He smiled,
"Good."

Seohyun gave him a questioning look,
"Good?"

"Yeah, it means you are pure. I am happy because I want to be your first...and your last," He told her.

Seohyun smiled and kissed him. Yonghwa took that as a signal to keep going. Within minutes, they were completely .

"You look beautiful," Yonghwa said as he looked at Seohyun.

"What the heck! Don't stare," Seohyun told him.

He chuckled,
"Sorry, it's hard not to."

He turned off the light and they made love throughout the night. They felt butterflies in their stomaches, bliss and most importantly: love. Yet, that night was different because it was a combination of those feelings. It was something...unimaginable.

End of flashback of last night...

I smiled as I remembered what happened. I looked at Yonghwa who slowly opened his eyes. He stretched his arms and yawned. He turned to his left and smiled at me. Then he pulled me closer to him.

"Good morning," I greeted him.

He kissed me on my head and replied,
"It sure is."

I smiled and when I put my hands on his bare chest I became worried.

"Yonghwa, you're cold. Here, let give you back your shirt," I told him.

I sat up and began taking off his shirt, but before I could; he stopped my hands.

"What?" I asked.

He began to blush and said,
"Umm...I'm fine."

"No, you aren't fine and you shouldn't be like that, you saw everything last night. Don't worry I will cover myself with the blanket," I told him.

He stayed silent, but he didn't stopped blushing. I giggled and took off his shirt and put it on him. Then I covered myself with the blanket.

As were sitting on the bed I asked,
"So, what do you want for breakfast?"

"No, it's my turn to make breakfast. You made it last time," He said.

"Ahaha, alright," I replied.

He got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came out and told me,
"Today, we are going to have to follow Bryant."

I moaned,
"Ugh....fine."

"He chuckled and walked over to me. He gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Get ready for breakfast," he said. Then he walked out of the room.

I got ready for the day, to save time and when I reached the kitchen, I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked at the table  filled with Japanese breakfast (miso soup, white rice, tamago kake gohan, takuan, and green tea) and found Yonghwa grilling salmon.

"You like?" He asked me.

"Yes! I didn't know you can cook a Japanese breakfast!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled and put the grilled salmon on a plate,
"While I was on a mission in Japan, I learned a few things."

I smiled and began helping him. As we ate breakfast, I got a message from the office in my communicator.

"Bryant is at his house," I told Yonghwa.

He nodded and continued with his breakfast. After getting ready and preparing our weapons, we headed out.  We followed Bryant for about 30 minutes and once he reached his destination, both Yonghwa and I were shocked.

"Why of all places?" I asked as I stared at the Blue House.

"I don't know, but just to be safe...take this," Yonghwa passed me a hand gun.

I took it and an overwhelming feeling came over me.

Why the home of the president of South Korea? Why?

~~

Hey everybody!!! Sorry about what happened with the chapter. It somehow got deleted, but it's probably Asianfanfics having problems again. So...here we go! Thank you for your patience! :D