Chapter 3: This feeling won't go away!

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

 

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times for Yonghwa and Seohyun. Once they found out they had to share a hotel room, the atmosphere became quiet and awkward.

They reached their hotel room; 1755, only to find a king sized bed, a large television, a couch a couple of feet away from the bed and a bathroom. They placed their stuff around a drawer next to the T.V and looked around.

Seohyun walked up to the window (which was actually a door), and found a balcony and stepped out. She sighed heavily as she looked out to see the great view of Seoul they have. The nervous Yonghwa became at ease when his breath was taken away while gazing at Seohyun on the balcony, he walk onto the balcony and saw her hair flowing in the small breeze. As if his arms had a mind of their own, he wanted to wrap his arms around her waist, but quickly stopped.

What am I doing? Ugh…Yonghwa, don’t do this. (Yonghwa's thoughts)

He turned around, stepped inside the room and took a small glance at her, she was still looking out with a sad smile and she sighed again. His heart started beating fast and he put his hand over his heart.

This feeling won't go away! (Yonghwa's thoughts)

“Hey, Seohyun,” he began.

She turned around and smiled, “Yes?”

He smiled a little, “I will take the couch, and you just sleep on the bed, okay?”

He headed towards the bathroom to wash up, but took another glance at her before going inside. He noticed her confused face and she was about to start to say something, but Yonghwa cut her off.

“What? You want to sleep together?” He teased.

“Huh? No way! I was just going to ask if you wanted the bed!” She exclaimed.

He nodded no and went inside the bathroom. He leaned against the bathroom door and smiled. On the other hand, Seohyun sat on a chair; put her crossed arms on the balcony and rested her chin on her arms. She looked out and she became red as a tomato.

Hmph…5 years, and he really hasn’t changed. (Seohyun's thoughts)

She frowned as she looked out onto the city of Seoul under the beautiful, orange-pinkish sky.

It’s been 5 years Seohyun, get over him. He isn’t worth your time anymore. (Seohyun's thoughts)

She sighed, looked at her watch that says its 7:09 pm and about 20 minutes later; she fell asleep. When Yonghwa finished washing up, he covered himself with a towel, and grabbed some clothes in his bag. After a few minutes of dressing up, he was drying his hair with a towel. He saw the door slightly open that led to the balcony. He went outside and noticed Seohyun sleeping in a chair. He smiled, put his towel on his shoulder and carried Seohyun bridal style. He rested her head gently on the pillows and covered her in a blanket.

Someone has gained a few pounds. Ahahaha (Yonghwa’s thought)

He smirked, went to the couch and quickly fell asleep.

Seohyun's POV

             The next day, I woke up around 6:30 am. I sat up and scratched my head.

“How did I get on the bed?” I whispered to myself.

 I looked around and found Yonghwa sleeping on the couch with a blanket covering about half his body.

  I kept my eyes on Yonghwa and whispered, “Did you carry me here?”

With that thought on my mind, I smiled at his kindness and quickly, but quietly walked passed the sleeping Yonghwa and went inside the bathroom. I got dressed then woke up Yonghwa to eat breakfast. 

He slowly opened his eyes, smiled, and yawned, “Be…there…in a second.”

 My eyes widened and I blushed, I noticed my face becoming warm and quickly turned and put my hands on my cheeks.

 He looks so cute. I haven't seen his sleeping face in a long time.

 When Yonghwa finished getting ready, he called Chief Kim to ask if his car arrived at the hotel.

“Yup, the key is with the front desk,” Chief replied.

Yonghwa thanked him and we went downstairs to the lobby, checked in with the front desk, saying that they will come back and got into Yonghwa’s Porsche Cayman S. 

We drove to the nearest restaurant to grab some breakfast, when the waitress, asked for what we are ordering we both said,
“Coffee and French Toast.”

 We both looked at each other with a surprised face. The waitress giggled, wrote down what they wanted, smiled and walked away. We both set aside their menus on the table and after about 10 minutes of silence, the waitress came to our table and served our breakfast.

“Hmm...Your favorite breakfast hasn’t changed, Seohyun,” Yonghwa said while looking at my plate.

“Same to you,” I smirked and put a cut piece of French toast in . I am surprised that he even remembered my favorite breakfast, but we didn’t say a word about it.

We finished our food, went to the car and drove to the Seoul office of WSA (Worldwide Secret Agents).

We saw Chief Kim sitting in his chair typing on his laptop from the office window.


They knocked on Chief Kim’s office door, entered in, bowed, and Sara started to talk, “Hello Chief Kim, we are confused about our mission. We haven’t received any info about being a pretend couple. What’s up with that?”

Chief Kim looked up from his laptop to see the two agents and went back to his laptop screen and replied, “Well hello there you two! It’s been awhile since I have seen you guys. The reasons why you two are pretend couple is because you two are under cover and have to fit in high society life for awhile. You two can’t just walk into high society and have no background story, so I thought this may be the best way, and besides you two will be together a lot and we have to make sure nobody becomes suspicious of you guys. Now, it’s only going to be like this until you two can get access to Bryant Wang’s personal and business information. He has many people who work for him to try to attack and even join alliances with other countries. Their one and only goal is to have as much power as possible to make his vision of his own ‘perfect’ society.”

Yonghwa sighed and face palmed himself, “Is that even possible? This sounds like a stupid idea.”

The Chief stopped typing and look at the two, Seohyun nodded in agreement.

The Chief smiled and replied, “Yes, it sounds idiotic, but that’s only the beginning, who knows what he is going to do! That’s why I need you two to grab all the information about it so we can prevent this from happening. There already is enough chaos in the world, and bringing this in will just cause so many more problems that I am not even sure if we can handle it!”

He stood up from his chair, grabbed an orange envelope from his desk drawer and placed it on the desk. Yonghwa and Seohyun stepped up, and looked at the envelope. Seohyun grabbed the envelope and saluted to Chief Kim, “We’re on it sir!” She tugged Yonghwa’s arm and he bowed to the Chief.

“Oh, before I forget, you two will soon have a condo, stop by here a week from today to pick up the keys to the place and make sure to check out of the hotel,” he called out as they were going to step out of the office.

They turned around and both shouted, “WHAT?”

Chief Kim laughed, pushed them out of the office and said, “Calm down you two! We aren’t sure how long you two are going to stay here, so you guys are going to use one of the hideouts that the company has in Seoul. Now shoo! Go and get ready.”
 
 As they were driving in the car, Seohyun noticed they weren’t going to the hotel because the route changed.

“Yonghwa, where are we going?” She asked with a curious look.

“We are going to buy some clothes for that party that Chief was talking about. I checked the schedule he gave us and the party is a formal one; it’s Bryant’s birthday party actually,” he replied as he was focusing on the road.

“I already have formal clothes. We don’t need to buy anymore,” Seohyun said.

“Well, one more isn’t going to hurt right? Besides, we should look our best if we have to fit in high society,” he sighed.

She didn’t want to argue and just nodded her head. They went on driving for another 10 minutes. He parked in front of a nice, but expensive looking store. The beige building had many windows, and the one they saw first showed suits and formal dresses. Before walking in, Seohyun’s eagle eyes caught sight of 5 suspicious men across the street.

“Yonghwa, we have company at 12 ‘o clock. Tell me when we should go,” she said as she checked her watch. Yonghwa took a quick glance, nodded, and locked his car doors.
“Let’s run to the left, we will come back here later,” he replied.

He touched her hand as a signal to go and they ran. There were too many people around this area and Seohyun gave him a concerned look. He looked at her for only a few seconds and understood why she was concerned. He looked around and noticed a public parking garage around the corner of the block.

“There!” He shouted and pointed at the garage.

She nodded and they walked into the parking garage’s entrance. They turned around and saw the men catching up. Seohyun ran up the stairs and Yonghwa followed her. They reached the top floor with about 5 minutes (there were only 5 floors) and reached the very top. They stopped running to catch their breath. They smiled at each other and heard feet coming up this floor and caught sight of the men.

“Here we go,” Seohyun said and kept a ready and firm stance to fight. Yonghwa nodded, and then the men ran towards them to begin their fight.  

 


Sorry for the crappy update. I will try to give you guys a better one next time :(