Chapter 20: I love you!

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

Seohyun's POV

After escaping Wang Co. the three of us decided to discuss this mission further tomorrow. For now, we will part ways and have a good night's rest. At home, there was still some blood on the carpet and I decided to clean it up before going to bed. Whoever captured me shed some blood after I cut him and now he leaves a stupid stain on the carpet.

*sigh* At least it isn't that hard to clean.

I walked into the bedroom and found Yonghwa asleep. I slowly grabbed my pajamas and got ready for bed. I set the alarm clock to 9:00 am. Once I lied down, I felt Yonghwa's arm wrap around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me like a teddy bear.

"Hey," He said softly.

"Hi," I said.

"You scared me today," He said.

"I didn't mean too," I replied.

I turned around to look at him.

He nodded and said,
"I know you didn't."

I gave him a peck on the lips and wrapped my arms around him.

"May I ask something?" He asked as he rubbed my back.

"Mhm."

"That...Jinwoon guy...are you two close?" He asked.

I let go of him and looked at him. Is he jealous?

"Yes, we're like best friends," I told him.

He rose his eyebrow, but shrugged his shoulders and replied,
"I see."

I shoved his shoulder and began chuckling,
"Are you jealous?"

"What?" He asked.

"Pfft...heck no! Why would I be?" He became all defensive.

I pinched his cheek and ,
"Oh! Yong is jealous! Hahaha."

He rolled his eyes and suddenly began tickling me.

"Ahahahah, stop it!" I laughed.

"That's what you get for teasing me," He stuck his tongue out.

He stopped tickling my sides and was now hovering on top of me. I put my arms around his neck.

"You're cute when your jealous, but you really shouldn't be. He doesn't have me, you do," I told him.

A smile curved on his lips. He closed the gap between us and kissed me.

I don't know how long we kissed, but once we stopped, we were already breathing heavily.

"I love you," he said as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you too," I looked deeply into his eyes.

"You wanna?" he asked playfully as he wiggled his eyebrows.

I hit his chest and laughed.

"Oww...I take that as a no?" He rubbed his chest.

"Did you-" I was going to ask if he brought protection, but he cut me off by kissing me again.

"I did," he whispered in my ear after he pulled back.

He looked at me again and gave me a wink. I sighed and wondered...when did he get the chance to get some?

I instead decided to not ask because it will just spoil the moment.

"Come here," I told him as I pulled him beside me.

He took my hand and said,
"Y'know, we don't have to if you don't wanna. I would never force you."

I smiled at him and put my face closer to his.

"I want to," I said seductively.

His eyes widened in surprise and I could tell he was taken aback by how straight forward I was being. I kissed him again and this time it began our love making.

 

Yonghwa's POV

*Beep. Beep. Beep.*

Ugh...what time is it? I looked at the clock.

9:00 am

I scratched my head and looked at the sleeping beauty in front of me, wearing my white buttoned down shirt. I slowly went over her and turned off the alarm on her bed side table. I lied back down next to Seohyun and tucked the hair that was falling on her face, behind her ear. She sure did surprise me last night. I kissed her head and decided to stand up. I feel like cooking breakfast.

I looked around the kitchen and I made a decision. I want to give her breakfast in bed, I've never done that for her before. I made french toast, eggs and bacon and put orange juice on the side. I put it on a tray and brought it upstairs. I slowly opened the door to find her awake, her back against the head board of the bed and reading a book.

"Good morning," I greeted her.

She looked up and smiled,
"Good morning."

As I walked in, I closed the door with my foot and placed the breakfast in front of her.

"You like?" I asked her.

"Omo! Breakfast in bed?" She exclaimed.

"Yes," I said.

She bookmarked her page and set her book on the bed side table. I went to my side of the bed and sat next to her.

She took a bite of the french toast and smiled.

"Thank you," She said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Ahah, anything for you Hyun," I told her.

She began giggling and continued to eat. She asked me if I ate already and when I told her I didn't she pouted. I smiled at how cute she looked and I told her I'm fine.

"No, you have to eat," She told me and got a piece of french toast and put it in my mouth.

"Hmm...tastes pretty good," I said, earning a chuckle.

"I'll make you breakfast," she said and began pushing the tray away so she can stand up.

I grabbed her wrist and shook my head,
"Uh-uh, no you won't. You eat here okay? I'll get myself my own breakfast. I'll be right back so we can eat together here."

"But-" I cut her off by pressing my index finger on her lips.

I shook my head. She sighed and nodded, showing that she understands. I walked out of the room and I grabbed a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee. I go back to the room to find her silently eating her food, but looked up at me when the door opened. I sit next to her and showed her what I had.

"Here," I put my coffee on my bed side table and pointed at my bowl of cereal, "I have food. Don't worry about me, now, eat."

"Are you sure that's enough?" She asked me in concern.

"Yes, it's enough," I told her and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Alright," She sighed.

"Hyun~" I said cutely.

She began choking when she ate her bacon as she started laughing. I rubbed her back and began chuckling.

"Are you okay? Hahaha," I asked her.

She waved her hand up and down and took a sip of her orange juice before reply,
"Yeah...I'm fine. Sorry, I was just surprised. Your cuteness caught me off guard."

I began laughing,
"Mwo?"

She lowered my chin and kissed me and said,
"You can be very cute."

I slightly blushed in embarrasment, I'm a guy. How can I be cute? My thoughts were interrupted as she patted my leg. I looked up.

"Come on, we have to meet Jinwoon today," She said and when I heard the guy's name I got annoyed.

"You go use the bathroom first," I mumbled.

She got up, grabbed the tray and put it on the table.

As she grabbed her clothes she began chuckling,
"No need to be jealous."

"I'm not jealous!" I denied as I finished my cereal.

"Mhm," She replied with a playful grin on her face.

Before she shut the bathroom door, she blew me a kiss.

"I love you!" She shouted, then she shut the bathroom door.

"I love you too!" I hollered back.

Fine. I'm jealous, but can you blame me? I saw the look in that guy's eyes. Ugh...that guy...

Damn it. No. I'm gonna keep my cool. It's not like we are going to spend the whole day with him.

I set down my finished bowl of cereal and decided to take everything down to the kitchen. Jeezus, I hope we aren't going to spend the whole day with him.

~~

Seems like a filler...sorry guys -__-
I just feel like there hasn't been a Yongseo moment in awhile.
Summer vacation is here, and so that means I should be able to update more :D
A lot has been going on, so I wasn't able to get into my writing mode recently...but I'm here now!
I'm thinking about making another story, but with a different couple...idk, just for the heck of it I guess. LOL
Meh...I'll think about it.

Thank you guys for everything :)
Don't forget to subscribe or comment!