Chapter 17: The Double Agent

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

(Remember: Green is Yonghwa's thoughts and Purple is Seohyun. I think I will use it more often now)

***

Seohyun's POV

Ugh...my head hurts. What the...where the heck am I?

My eyes fluttered open as I looked around the unknown area. A white room, only a desk at the far right and a window on the left. I looked down to myself. Tied up, with my mouth covered and strapped to a chair. Window is unreachable. I sigh. It must be the same guy again right? Damn it.

After a few minutes of observing the room from where I am, the double-doors of the room slide open with a click. Walking in was a man, tall, with brownish-black hair and was dressed with a black suit and dark blue tie.

Without a word, he took off the cloth covering my mouth. Before I could say anything, he covered my mouth with his hand and whispered in my ear,
"Shh...you will get out of here. I'm on your side. Go with the flow and you will know when to get out."

As he backed away from me he gave me a reassuring nod. He set down his hand from my mouth. I glared at him. I wasn't buying it.

"I don't believe you," I hissed.

He sighed. He glanced down at the floor then back at me.

"Seohyun, trust me. Believe me, I will help you," He told me.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I've been on this case for about two months. I 'work' under Mr. Wang. WSA assigned me to be in a position that is similar to being a double-agent. Understand?" He explained quitely.

I was slightly convinced, but I couldn't buy in the whole deal. Double-agents can be really...frustrating.

*Beep Beep*

The man looked at me as he answered the call with his ear piece.

"Alright," Is the only word he replies with, then ends the call.

He patted me on my knee and began to walk off. Before he leaves the room, he turned his head to have a glance at me.

"Seohyun, you will be fine. Yonghwa will be fine too. You'll see him soon," He whispers, then goes through the double-doors.

I watched his back through the glass door. He walks briskly down the semi-long hallway, then makes right. As I began wondering about the so-called WSA agent. A cold feeling rushed through me. My face becomes pale as I experience the strange feeling.

"Something is wrong," I mumbled to myself.

I glance up to find a camera at the corner of the room.

 

"Seohyun is in the room sir," Agent 7 said from the control room of the Seoul branch of Wang Co. on the phone.

She looked at the monitor showing Seohyun strapped in Room D-12.

"Excellent. Job well done," Bryant praised his employee.

Bryant smirked as he had Yonghwa in his clutches. Yonghwa was bruising on his left cheek and right shoulder. He shed some blood and although he hit Bryant a couple of times- resulting Bryant in having a cut lip- he was cuffed by his wrists and tied by ankles. Bryant is now in his car and heading over to the Seoul Branch for Yonghwa to join Seohyun.

Yonghwa was drugged after dropping on the floor when Bryant gave him a good punch when Bryant found him on the balcony sneaking around...

He was, at the moment, sleeping peacefully in the back seat. Bryant glanced at Yonghwa by using his car rear view mirror.

"Yonghwa, you bastard. You'll regret it," Bryant said.

He cracked a smile, then continued to drive.

--


"Gah!"

Seohyun quickly opened her eyes to find Yonghwa on the floor.

"Yonghwa!" She called him.

Two men tied Yonghwa to a chair and made him face directly at Seohyun.

"Ughh..." He grunted in pain.

"Yong..." Seohyun said with a pained expression.

Yonghwa gave her a smile and said,
"I'm...alright Hyun. I'm fine."

She tried shifting as close to him as possible. It was difficult, but she quickly leaned over towards him to give him a kiss. However, she fell back instantly.

"Hey!" One of the men shouted at them. The man in extremely dark-tinted glasses moved Seohyun all the way across the room and left Yonghwa at the same spot.

"Don't even try young lady. This place is being watched 24/7. Make a single move and there will always be someone watching it," The man waved his finger at her.

She was pissed. Seohyun, without a second thought; bit his finger.

"Aish!" He shouted as he was bitten.

The man slaps Seohyun across the face, leaving a large red mark on her cheek.

Seohyun scoffed,
"Hmph! That's all you got? I felt worst."

"You're asking for it b*itch!" He shouted at her face.

Yonghwa's eyes widened as he was about to raise his hand at her and he shouted,
"HEY! DON'T TOUCH HER!"

The man smirked as he turned to glance at Yonghwa. He looked back at Seohyun, then walked over to Yonghwa.

"Agent 40, that is enough. You are needed upstairs. The Chief of Security called for an emergency meeting," The same man that Seohyun encountered earlier walked in.

Agent 40 sighed and nodded. He walked out of the room, leaving the three of them. As the doors closed, the mysterious man turned to Seohyun. He noticed the red mark on her cheek.

"Are you okay?" He walked towards Seohyun instantly and bended down to reach eye-level with her.

"I'm fine, don't worry," She replied quietly as she glanced at him, then at the floor.

He touched her cheek and she winced in pain. He then chuckled.

She glared at him and before she could say anything. Yonghwa interrupted her.

"Ahem," He cleared his throat.

Seohyun craned her neck to look at Yonghwa who was giving the other guy daggers with his eyes. The man straighted his back and turned to Yonghwa.

"Sorry to ruin a moment, but who are you?" Yonghwa asked.

The man bowed to him and said,
"I'm a double-agent for the WSA. Here, I am agent 21, but in WSA and everywhere else my name is Jung Jinwoon."

Yonghwa gulped.

A double agent? Damn it, these kind of people are really tricky...

Seohyun on the other hand, was dumbfounded. Jinwoon was once her partner 2 years ago.

I couldn't tell who he was because he changed his hair color and his eyes were behind those glasses. Jeez...I'm stupid.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Seohyun asked Jinwoon.

He turned to her and Yonghwa looked at her with his eyes widened in surprise.

Yonghwa pointed his chin at Jinwoon and asked,
"You know this guy?"

Seohyun ignored Yonghwa and continues to stare at Jinwoon who took off his shades and smiled at her.

"I didn't tell you because I am not allowed to reveal my real name here. I am able to say it now and with a normal volume because I messed with the security cameras on this floor," He gave her an eye-smile.

She laughed,
"Is that why Security is freaking out?"

Jinwoon chuckled,
"That's right."

They both began laughing and Yonghwa (although felt annoyed that he was ignored) wanted to get out of here.

"So, are you going to get us out of here?" Yonghwa said a little louder than normal.

Jinwoon stopped laughing and turned to Yonghwa,
"I only have this whole floor. I hacked in the computer system so that it will deal with all the floors, but there are 15 of them and it takes some time. Security is tight here and there are many workers here too and most of them will be curious to why you two are sneaking out and what not. I would untie both of you now, but it's not the right time. There has to be a diversion or something. If I just untie you both, then suddenly Bryant comes in, he'll know something is up."

Yonghwa stomped the floor and mumbled,
"Just great."

"Don't worry, I am the one securing this room anyway, so I will stick with both of you for the time being," Jinwoon told him.

Jinwoon turned his head to Seohyun, gave her a smile and patted her knee. Yonghwa rolled his eyes.

Something about this guy ticks me off.

"So, how do you two know each other anyway? I asked earlier, but both of you ignored me," Yonghwa asked flatly.

Seohyun rose her eyebrow at him and wondered what's up with his attitude.

"He was partner during a mission 2 years ago. Ever since then we were close, but then," she eyed Jinwoon and Jinwoon just gave out a light chuckle and shrugged his shoulders, then Seohyun continued, "he suddenly disappeared about 2 months ago and never said anything about it."

"Sorry, it was an emergency and I wasn't able to contact anybody for the time-being, besides the office or else Bryant might find out," Jinwoon apologized hung his head low.

"Mhmm..." Seohyun replied.

Jinwoon looked up at her. She stuck her tongue out and mouthed,
"Apology accepted."

He smirked and gave her a noogie. Yonghwa was on the other side of the room, wanting to kick the guy.

This is not the time to be jealous Yonghwa. It isn't...

*Beep Beep*

A noise came from Jinwoon's pocket. Jinwoon let go of Seohyun and accepted the call from his bluetooth.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Agent 21, update," Bryant said on the other line.

"The two are still in D-12. Everything is still the same," Jinwoon replied.

"Good, I heard something is wrong with the security cameras and what not," Bryant said, obviously sounding pissed.

"Oh, is that what it's about? Don't worry sir, security is working on it at the moment. That must be why they are having an emergency meeting," Jinwoon said as he both looked at the two still tied up.

"Good. I will be visiting the two in 20 minutes," Bryant told Jinwoon.

Jinwoon nodded and said,
"See you then."

Bryant then ended the call. Jinwoon gave both of them a worried look.

"What's wrong?" Yonghwa asked.

Jinwoon shook his head,
"He's coming in 20 minutes. Seohyun, sorry, but I have to cover your mouth. Don't want Bryant questioning why you aren't covered."

Seohyun sighed,
"Fine."

Jinwoon grabbed the cloth that was sitting on the table near by and covered Seohyun's mouth.

He patted her head and told her,
"Don't worry. You and Yonghwa will get out of here soon."

curved into a smile underneath the cloth and nodded. Jinwoon smiled, then brought Yonghwa a bit closer to Seohyun.

"Don't worry either. You two will be safe," He assured Yonghwa as he was placing Yonghwa 5 feet away from Seohyun.

"I'm not worried," Yonghwa said.

Jinwoon only nodded, gave Seohyun another glance which made both of their eyes meet. Jinwoon waved goodbye, then left the room. As Seohyun watched Jinwoon through the clear glass doors walking, then leaving the same direction he did last time, Yonghwa kept turning his head to Jinwoon and Seohyun.

"I don't like that guy," Yonghwa bluntly said.

Seohyun quickly snapped her head to the left to look at the pissed off Yonghwa. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she shook her head in dismay.

This isn't a great time to be jealous Yonghwa.

~~

The long awaited update is finally here! Woo-hoo! I am so freaking sorry. *Bows* Bows*
So much going on lately! I am sorry that it seems like I am neglecting my stories, but I'm not! Things have just become hectic lately! Aish...

Sidenote:
Taetiseo's Twinkle is pretty catchy, huh? Ahaha, I am starting to like it. I am also very VERY happy that Big Bang won "Best Fans" for the Italian MTV TRL Awards! Oh yeah!! (I'm a VIP hehe...)